• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New 3D Pokemon Game based off of Silver/Gold for the Gameboy Color

Years
  • Seen Jun 4, 2013
Hi guys first I want to say I'm in no ways a Pokemon guru I'm meerly a commentator but I thought you guys of anyone would take interest in this. I'm sure some of you have heard about this independant devloper, a man by the name of Nilllzz has developed a 3d first person/3rd person pokemon game based off silver and gold for the super nintendo.

I did a first look of it which you can see here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P32g8DoTf0U <<embedding seems to be messed up for now so here link

What do you guys think of it, do you think this could turn into somthing? Me personally if he can change a few things I think it will be pretty cool!

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Jan 29, 2013
I was so excited for this (someone posted about it on my Facebook wall yesterday), however I've just watched the video and I got motion sick from watching him play it, so I mightn't be able to play it myself :( I'll still give it a go, though, 'cause it looks like an awesome idea & I want to see how the whole thing looks.

Pizzey

Shutter-Shaded Minccino
Years
Woah :D This is so awesome! And just one guy did all of that?

I may or may not play it. Depends on how much time I have. Plus I tend to enjoy playing on cartridges more. I can see younger Pokemon fans playing this more (like 10-14 yrs old) just because they most likely haven't played the older generations and this would seem more fun than the GBC version.

Years
I like the idea of the concept, but I'm really not a fan of first person games, so I don't think I would play this. From what I saw, the world looked very reminiscent of the Minecraft style, but it was nice to see that everything was placed in the exact same spots as the originals.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
OMG! ITS A 3D VERSION OF MY FAVOURITE POKEMON GAME!

I love G/S/C the most, but to be honest, I don't think I will play it, but this should serve as an inspiration to Gamefreak that Pokemon games can be 3D, they just need to do all those 3D models and the game will be a hit. But I doubt this will happen, unless the game will change its battle style like the ones you see in games like other RPGs where its action to take advantage of the 3D engine. That would be amazing though.

Years
  • Seen Jun 4, 2013
yeah it's still pretty buggy I'mma wait until its more streamlined to play more of it

Number Infinity

Equal to Zero
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2013
Look's pretty cool... but I think I'll pass. If Its just a 3D version of Pokemon Gold/Silver I'll probably only play it if the sixth generation games disappoint and that probably won't happen so... well it's the thought that counts.

Back