• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Munchlax11

Munch?
Years
  • Age 26
  • USA
  • Seen Feb 15, 2014
Dear anon,
Wow you've been busy lately. I can't help but feel us grow apart when we don't see or hear from each other for a while. Is this just me? It sure doesn't help things that you'll be away at camp for a whole month. I'll write you and I can't wait for you to get back. I hope we get back to being as close as we are usually when our schedules free up, and you come home. Why am I so freaking scared of losing you? Why am I so scared of losing what we have. I'm so damn paranoid. We've been so close for a while, and I've become so dependent on you. I just can't lose you. And I am scared of losing you, even though there's no reason to believe that I will lose you.
I'm beginning to abuse this thread. Heh wow it looks like I wasn't far off. Right before you leave I ask you if we are growing apart and you agree we are. For whatever reason. I don't know why, but you shouldn't blame yourself. We need to talk about this.... Ignoring it won't help. We can get back to the way things are. Look we have faced rough times before... but we got past them... We can get past this too. I wasn't lying when I said we would be together forever. But this can only work if you want it too. I need your help.... It's just too bad your gone for a month now. Now for the next month I'll just abuse this thread and annoy the heck out of my friends venting about us....
Things.Will.Be.OK.

And I have better things to focus on than this..... Ugh

droomph

weeb
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Please don't do that anymore. I even wrote out "Dear Anonymous" in whole this time to signify how serious I am. I didn't just write out "da" because this is not another one of those "please myself please die" letters. This is to you, and really, stop.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Dear Anonymous.
Even though I want to be the very best, sometimes I wished that I have a mentor. I think it's nice to learn anything new even though I've been in here for months.

Dear Anonymous...
If you'll back by some miracle or something, I wish we could be nice again, be friends, and forget what's in the past. And... I have forgive you.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I just wanna stay up late and talk to you all night and tell secrets and listen to music and talk about the lyrics and end up staying on so late and not wanting to leave that I just fall asleep on you. I know it's kind of rude to fall asleep when talking to someone online, but when you think about it, it just means they never wanted to stop talking to even go off and get some sleep...haha.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Dear Anon,

you make me feel right, and you know that sometimes my tongue is faster than my brain. Hell, yours is too; it's a mistake we often times make and we should try to get past it. I feel like you're making a mountain out of a molehill with this and I want to... well, yeah, get past it because I've had enough with your attempt at patronage to hide your will to do what I wish for. Please. <3

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
Dear Diary,

Do I look like a helpline to you? Do I seem like someone who is prepared to deal with your crap every single day? Sometimes I just want to talk to you without hearing about whatever boy ruined your life today, that's all.

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
Dear Anonymouses (talking about a group of people),

Man I love you guys. I'm so glad we have been together all the way through high school. Obviously I didn't meet some of you right away in our first year but looking back I'm never going to forget some of our moments together, and how fun they were, even though there was some tension once between us. I'm glad nearly all of us are sticking together in the same Sixth Form and I'm looking forward to at least two more years of us being together!

And hopefully, we'll at least keep in contact with each other beyond that. Till that moment though, I'm going to enjoy myself with you lot as much as possible! ...except that bumhole thing. We really need to stop that. It's kinda getting, err... extreme. ;)

Years
Dear.

I had a blast tonight. We should spend more time like this, connect some more, and fall in love again. If every day could be like this, I'd wait for you.

Years
Dear Anonymouses, Anonymi? Anon's :)

I like your ideas and I'm forever grateful you've let me be involved. But we have some problems.
Your schedule isn't realistic, there is no way we'll have everything done by October. We have so much work to do and sure it works fine for what you have to do but you have to understand for me to do anything all of your work needs to be done, you're putting way too much pressure on the sound department because you haven't even finished concept art.
We also need to get that done, concept art should have been finished before you start putting more people on the team. I know that I'm going to run overtime because I'm sitting around twiddling my thumbs waiting for you.

I also don't approve of what we're doing, indy game demo's shouldn't be pure multiplayer, nobody knows about it so the people who do don't have anyone to play with. And it isn't that hard to bring in AI wolves or trolls or something PvP is ridiculous when only one person is playing. At least put in one single player quest.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
Dear Anonymous,

I hate you for making me waste almost two years of my life. Yet I must thank you for making it easier for me to simply let go and forget about all the nice things through your crappy attitude. I do hope you find one to tolerate your lies and bull and you using them as a punching bag when stressed out, the way I managed to keep being there despite it all. Back then, I really thought love was supposed to be that way, but man, have I ever been so wrong? What we had wasn't love. What we had was wasted time and pointless drama. So thank you for finally getting out of my life.

Dear Anonymous,

You have been there for me for years without ever asking for anything in return. You made me smile and giggle and feel silly (well, more than I usually am anyways) and you helped me when I needed help, without ever expecting to get anything in return. And once again, when I felt lost and couldn't find my way, you were there and you once again provided me the support I needed. And go figure, now we are where we are and you make me happy every day and I could spend hours upon hours talking to you or simply looking at pictures of cats. You make me happy and my goal is to do the same to you. My only regret is not having noticed you earlier. For that, I apologize. You mean the world to me and I am genuinely happy for once and it's all thanks to you. So thank you for everything. <3

Dear Anonymous,

You are my bestest friend in the whole wide world and even though we had our moments and you wouldn't talk to me for weeks at times, we always patched things up and we always end up being friends again. I can talk to you about everything under the moon and stars and I know that you'd understand. I wanted to thank you for being my friend and to let you know that I'm always going to be here for you, no matter how many times you decide to get pissed at me and not talk to me, because that's what friends are for.

Dear Anonymous,

I really need to stop taking on so many Challenges because I'm running out of room to list them and out of time to play Q.Q So next time I try taking on a challenge, tell me off.
Oh and before I forget, I wanted to thank you for being a great friend and for listening to my ranting about and I want you to know that if you ever need someone to talk to, I'll be there.

Years
Dear Anonymous,

I really wanted to say thank you for allowing me to have a full day off for once, and it being all to myself.

Sirfetch’d

Dear anon,

Thank you guys for helping me stay positive this week, and making me feel better while I went through this hell of a week. You guys know who you are, and I really appreciate it!!

Honest

Hi!
Years
Dear Anon

I think I really do like you. Which is unfortunate, cause the timing is terrible. Summer, perhaps, but after that, you'll be going away to Miami for college, while I'll be stuck in New York. That's why I want to say something, soon. But considering what you just finished going through, I feel like that'd just be wrong. I don't want to put you in a situation like that. Yesterday at the party, when I scooched up to your leg while I was sitting on the floor watching the TV while you were on the computer on a chair, and you touched my knee. That made me feel real happy, even though it probably meant nothing. Damn, why did this have to happen now? I want to tell you how I feel, but what's the point when you'll leave? Damn damn damn.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Dear anon,

I'm impressed by you and not surprised. Which is a good thing :)

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Dear Anon,

Sometimes I worry that you're ignoring me... but I keep telling myself that you're just busy.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Dear anonymous,

You criticize and make a big deal of me for being a "Pokemon fanboy" and yet you're one yourself. Given you're not as much of a fan as you were, but still, that statement is rather hypocritical.

(Note to mods: While this may seem like it's about something on this or another forum, i assure you it's not and is about someone irl. )

Years
DA,

You're the one who told me to walk for 30 minutes each day so that I can lose weight, no? Well, I just wanted to say that while I have been doing it for 2 weeks now, my body still feels tired nearly after the first lap and I hope that feeling improves sooner or later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back