• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[2013]

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
I think adult swim might sue somebody

Alright, well, a lot of games are set to release for this year, like notably, Pokemon X & Pokemon Y. But from that, what games do you look forward to purchasing, or playing? What do you generally think of the video games that will release this year?

Last edited:

TY

Im looking forward to GTA V, Battlefield 4 and StarCraft 2: Legacy of the Void, the first two are gonna be released this year.

Gfx

╰☆╮You're Perfect ❤
Years
I'm hoping to get a 3DS and get some of the newer Mario games and Pokemon X and Y as well as get a Ps4 in November and get CoD Ghosts and Kingdom of Hearts.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
I'm really excited for X&Y, A Link Between Worlds, Wind Waker HD (just as my Wii broke as I can't play Gamecube discs on the Wii U!). I probably won't be able to get all 4, so I'll probably just X and ALBW for now. :3

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
I'm only really looking forward to Pokemon x/y. This year has been okay enough, my favorite game being Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I'm really looking forward to Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker for the Wii U. (: I've played the original version of this game on GameCube many, many years ago, and it was a lot of fun. I loved the story that they provided us with. I was very much into it. Being able to play the game again with updated visuals and sound should be even more fun! I'm looking forward to Super Smash Brothers as well, which I'm going to get for my 3DS and my Wii U. I've been a fan of the SSB series ever since I've played the first Super Smash Bros. game ten to twelve years ago on the Nintendo 64.

Other games that I'm excited for are Super Mario 3D World, Grand Theft Auto V, Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, and Call of Duty: Ghosts.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
Pokemon X and Y are pretty much the only games I'm looking forward to before the end of the year, and I'm not even certain I'll get them at release. Watch Dogs looks interesting, but I'm going to wait until a price drop on the PC version or I get a next-gen console before getting it.

Nintendo's offerings are kind of bland this year - I love The Wind Waker, but I already own it on Gamecube and it's hard to justify spending $50 on what's pretty much the same game I already own. I thought 3D Land was disappointing, and 3D World looks like more of the same.

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
Years
GTA V and Pokemon X and Y. If I got another game it would be Battlefield 4 but...eh....Kinda just looks like a re-hashed BF3.

Years
Gonna sound like a broken record here, but all I'm really looking forward to are X&Y and GTA V. The screens and whatnot I've been seeing for GTA V are jaw-dropping. My brothers and I dug out GTA IV the other day and have been playing a lot of that to prep.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Rune Factory 4, Etrian Odyssey Untold, GTAV, Phoenix Wright 4, Starbound (possibly), The Sims 4, XY, Watchdogs...so many games. This is a great year, I tell ya, and my wallet will burn for that.

Rune factory 4 is already out.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
Grand Theft Auto V and Battlefield 4 are must-buys for me...maybe even Ghosts, despite the "all CoDs are the same" effect. I loved GTA IV and Battlefield 3, so I have to get them. Looking forward to more jet ramming in BF4 :33

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Pokemon X, Watchdogs, Assassins Creed IV. Heavy Gear Assault (Well, if it releases this year. No release date for it has been announced yet)

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
AS: Black Flag, Watch Dogs, X&Y and GTA V are probably the only games I'm really hyped up for. Might check out Beyond Souls if I have enough money for it.

Back