• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Earth and Sky!: Pokemon Battle Royale! [T]

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

Kiba

Flare

Mello

Spirit

Ki

Dramatic

Spirit sort of just shrugged (if that were really possible) and watched a certain patch of grass... For about a full minute. Slowly, she began to focus, and... PEW~! It was no Ice Beam, but she had somehow managed to fire a decent number of icy shards at that poor patch of grass. I.... I still need practice, but I can do it!

~

"I've never been in a tournament before now. We... um... didn't last long enough to join a tournament before this happened. I got most of my team just before I came here--MacGyver is actually from Maiden's Peak. Gotta wonder if he used to play pranks on the villagers!~" And, as he was about to speak, she continued, practically dragging him Marriage, amiright? over to a seat. "--Let's squeeze in over there! What do you think this is all abou--" And it began.

Kiba had been... Rather absorbed into the play. Understanding glittered in his multi-colorful eyes, as if he were watching it from the eyes of the Leviathans. Only Julia's slight hand squeeze snapped him back into reality. She began to ask, "Soooo... what'd you think?"

"That was... Amazing, informative... I felt like I was there. That was wonderful... I can't wait to see the next part." He smiled at her. "I think it makes an entertaining first date." He was distracted for a moment. "Where are my friends..." He glanced around. Flare was off to the side, seemingly soaked from the water splash, and just plain unhappy. Mello was over with Aviath and Jev, seeming to be seated comfortably. Ki was... Kiba closed his eyes. Where are you... I just have to sense... "There you are!" Kiba had pointed at a seemingly pitch black spot, up near the ceiling, though after a few moments, the Lucario's red and purple eyes opened, glowing in the dark with a slight nod. He glanced around. "And Spirit is... Still behind that tent with Echo. They missed the play..."

He suddenly turned his attention back to Julia. "I enjoyed the play. Learning about this area's history seems like the sort of interesting adventure I was looking for here. After this show ends, we could hang out, it looks like it'll be pretty late, and that's the best part of the night." He glanced at the entrance for a moment. "I'm sure Ki is expecting me to get back into training..."

~

Mello created a weak psychic shield, blocking the splashes that neared her and Aviath, though purposefully leaving an opening for Jev. This was amusing to her, and she giggled slightly at his "misfortune". She pressed herself closer to Aviath as she they watched the show.

doge

???
Years
Jimmy was swimming for how long? He had no clue, all he knew was that it felt like an eternity since his ride ditched him earlier. But it honestly wasn't as bad as he had thought it would be. At this point the water's temperature was no longer a bother to him. It felt relaxing, swimming in the vast ocean, almost peaceful. In fact, Jimmy would've probably considered this fun if not for the current circumstances. He began to ponder how he would fare when he got to Lethia. Okay, so the swim would definitely leave him exhausted and from first glance he hadn't noticed any buildings in sight, he imagined how far he would have to walk to find a hotel or something. Seemed pretty promising, didn't it? Lost in his own thoughts, Jimmy failed to hear the splashing noise that had just occurred in front of him. Suddenly one of his outstretched arms had knocked into something, looking up he noticed a life preserver had been thrown to him.

"How convenient." Jimmy grinned, help had arrived. Some good luck had come his way after a not so lucky situation earlier. He followed the direction of the preserver's rope with his eyes, curious to who his savior was. The outfit gave it away from the spot, the hat was one only a captain of the sea would wear, the coat the same. This old man was a sailor and hopefully, a damn good one. The coat was obviously worn out, revealing that either this man had dedicated most of his life to the seas or just bought some sort of cheap captain's apparel to look the part.

"If you're here for Earth and Sky, that wouldn't be my choice of getting to Lethia..." The old captain chuckled at Jimmy. Jimmy decided he was legit. Being polite, he returned his own chuckle to the old man. He wasn't necessarily forcing it, in fact he found the situation relatively humorous. He must've looked like a clown, swimming his way to Lethia. Most of the other participants probably took a boat, ship or some other method to get to the tournament, much more conventional methods compared to this. Well, at least he had a new ride, this was probably the best Jimmy could've possibly hoped for.

"If you're looking to get to the mainland, climb the rope on the preserver… Before the green exile begins his attack… again." As the captain spoke, Jimmy was already tugging his way towards the boat. He tossed the preserver back on board, before climbing on board himself. The weight of his soaked shorts surprised Jimmy, derailing his first attempts at boarding the boat. Jimmy began to contemplate what the old sea captain had just said. Something about an exile attacking? Well, Jimmy guessed every tournament wasn't complete without it's own set of problems. Especially one like the Earth and Sky. It sort of intrigued Jimmy, the way the captain spoke of the exile, he seemed to be an extremely dangerous man. And seeing as how "lucky" this day had been so far, Jimmy was probably going to get a taste of how dangerous this guy actually was.

For some reason, Jimmy felt like he was forgetting something. Right, his bag, he immediately reached behind him to check it, perfectly dry, Jimmy sighed in relief. If his clothes or stuff got wet, oh man that would've been terrible. Finally, Jimmy walked over to the old captain, with a somewhat curious look on his face, he extended his hand out towards him. "Thanks for picking me up, sir. Uh, if you don't mind me asking, what do you mean by the green exile attacking?" As he finished speaking, a large gust of wind flew in behind the capt. It pressed Jimmy's cold, wet hair against his forehead and dried his body, leaving an odd, cold lingering feeling causing him to shiver.

Years
Serenade Hawthorne

"Hey! Lass! Looking for work? There are a few people out here in Lethia looking to pay in badge components if you can help them with their troubles! There's a few left if you're interested!" Serenade smiled as soon as she heard that. She was exited to actually start doing something other than wandering around aimlessly.

"Yeah!" Serenade replied, and walked over to the vendor. "Whatcha got left?"

Years
-Outer Rim of Lethia – Ocean-

"The green exile I speak of was suppose to be cast out of Lethia for murdering several trainers, pokemon and causing casualties that rival any villainous organization on the planet... The leagues task force recently cast him off the island to be caught and placed back into prison." A large explosion was seen over the sea as the boy in green that attacked Heroes loft slowly approached the mainland from the distance. His eyes with what seemed to be a murderous glow as he slowly approached Lethia. "However, he's no threat on his attempts towards reaching here, though he keeps my hands tied." The sea captain raises his hand as his old battle worn laprus rises from the deep, casting ice beam,, creating an ice spire that forced the green trainer back as his meganium peered its ugly head from the water to let out a few seed bombs. The laprus countered with swift, striking the Meganium, forcing the exile further from the island. "... If your new to Lethia, take note, exiles are Earth and Skies previous elites. They cycle out every few years to live peaceful lives... Or murderous ones... I myself am an exile and spend the rest of my days protecting trainers on their safe passage to the mainland." He walks back towards the rear of his boat and into the superstructure and comes back with a towel for Jimmy and gives it to him. "Opening ceremonies were the first of spring, however since your here, Ill rely the rules to you like everyone else."

The captain then reaches into his pockets and gives him a folded up map. "The first rule is you cannot conduct your survivalist battles for your badge within designated towns, irregardless if your on or off Lethia, the fighting in this league is brutal and we do not need any casualties or authorities interfering. You will be banned from the league if this rule is broken... The second rule is to never kill another for the sake of obtaining your badge, this rule as well leads towards banishment and you will be reported to the authorities, even if we have to carry you there ourselves... Rule three is the theft of badge components is not entirely acceptable, there is no punishment for this, but if you want to survive your battles with the elites, see that you work hard to earn each piece to the letter... The forth and final rule..." The captain pauses a moment the take a deep breathe in and sigh. "Is to survive, by any means possible... Lethia is full of dangers, territorial pokemon and weather beyond prediction, be sure you can survive the trials ahead..." He pauses another moment to chuckle as he walks towards the superstructure and walks back out with a wrapped package. "Eat up, You'll want a full stomach when your feet hit the main land. My final notes that you need to keep in mind is if you have a phone, radio or internet device for entertainment, get the most you can before 8. There is only one radio tower that connects Lethia to the world, the workers all head home in the evening, so do what you want or need too before then. All GPS devices in Lethia are useless, so use that map to the best of your ability and pick-up a book on survival when we get to the town from the mart to at least know the plants here, see whats safe for both you and your pokemon to eat. The rest, you'll learn when you arrive." The captain once more entered the super structure and switched the engine on, moving it towards the mainland, Lethia.

-Heroes Loft-

"This is all I have left miss. Interested in any?" The vendor provides her with a chained binder, bolted to his booth as he hands it to her.
  • I need materials: I require materials that Pokemon produce in order to create various survival items. I need some silk webbing from a Spinarak, discarded baby pokemon egg shells and any empty Metapod cocoons, nothing alive in them. [Reward:2 badge components]
  • Bounty: To any trainers, if you come across any other groups belonging to team rocket and defeat them, return with their hats or an article of clothing. The security will pay for each item turned in from money to badge pieces. [Reward: 100 - 1 badge piece]
  • Constructing Culture: I am a contractor and developer that wants to expand human population in Lethia to attract tourism and raise business for the local town. To do this, I want to setup a second town or settlement in Lethia. However I need body guards, protection mostly from Lethia's hostile pokemon and the dangers on the island itself. I am willing to pay any trainer or trainers handsomely for their assistance for the week while I and my team prepare an area for defenses and construction. [Reward: 100000x per day!] {Still up for grabs, 3 days remaining before the week is finished]
  • Mountain Herbs: I need some herbs in the mountain region to create some home brewed potions. Will be willing to pay for each herb brought to me.[Reward:500 x per herb]
  • Entertainment!: We are looking for a trainer to where they and their pokemon can act as waiters or waitresses for the hotel located in Heroes Loft. It is only until the security grid is installed. [Reward: 1x Travel Voucher, 1000x per day.]

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Shadoan was looking up at Irek. "That was kind of...short...informative, but short." Irek was grinding his teeth a little. "They left out a lot... They use to have the star illusions fall into your pa-....ahem, hands... and the announcer was sort of new, it use to be just plainly a musical experience with actors, they would then proclaim what had happened after the play that they would tell everything... The only thing they got right was the water." Shadoan sighed and looked up as Irek hopped down from his head into his lap. "There was a war before, but it was before the discovery of the first pokemon and far before the invention of the first few poke balls..." Shadoan held up his hand to have him stop. "When we finish the job and begin our journey through the mountains again, you can tell the rest when were cooking dinner."​

Last edited:

doge

???
Years
The green exile was more dangerous than he thought, murdering trainers and pokemon? What would drive somebody to commit such violent acts? Apparently, he had been recently captured, but since the captain warned him about the exile, that must have meant that he would be able to escape confinement almost effortlessly. From the corner of his eye, Jimmy noticed a huge explosion. Looking over, he saw a boy dressed head to toe in green making his way towards Lethia, riding on some sort of pokemon. "So that's the green exile..." Jimmy reached for one of his pokeballs, he was about to do something reckless.

The captain stopped him, "However, he's no threat on his attempts towards here, though he keeps my hands tied." An old, battle-scarred Lapras emerged and launched an ice beam towards the exile, delaying his advances. The exile's pokemon revealed it's head, a Meganium, Jimmy was unaware it's species were able to surf. It's eyes were fierce and ugly, it didn't look like your average Meganium. It fired back, tiny seeds flew towards the ships direction. The Lapras countered the attack and landed a hit on the exile's pokemon, forcing them to momentarily retreat from their path. The captain looked back at Jimmy, "... If your new to Lethia, take note, exiles are Earth and Skies' previous elites. They cycle out every few years to live peaceful lives... Or murderous ones... I myself am an exile and spend the rest of my days protecting trainers on their safe passage to the mainland." He walked away. So some exiles were good and some were bad. Jimmy was glad to get that clear, the first exile didn't necessarily make a great impression for all the others. Surprise, surprise, so the captain was also an exile, Jimmy wondered if helping trainers get to Lethia was actually the captain's job, or just something he did for his own reasons.

The old captain returned, handing Jimmy a towel. "Thanks!" He began to dry himself, furiously rubbing his hair, leaving it a mess as usual. The captain mentioned something about rules and placed a folded map into Jimmy's free hand.

"The first rule is you cannot conduct your survivalist battles for your badge within designated towns, irregardless if you're on or off Lethia, the fighting in this league is brutal and we do not need any casualties or authorities interfering. You will be banned from the league if this rule is broken... The second rule is to never kill another for the sake of obtaining your badge, this rule as well leads towards banishment and you will be reported to the authorities, even if we have to carry you there ourselves... Rule three is the theft of badge components is not entirely acceptable, there is no punishment for this, but if you want to survive your battles with the elites, see that you work hard to earn each piece to the letter... The fourth and final rule..." The captain paused and took a moment to take a deep breathe in and sigh. "Is to survive, by any means possible... Lethia is full of dangers, territorial pokemon and weather beyond prediction, be sure you can survive the trials ahead..." The captain chuckled and left once more.

The rules seemed pretty straightforward. Don't battle in towns, don't kill people, stealing is legal but it'll screw you in the long run, and don't die. It seemed simple enough on paper, but then again, most things look easy on paper. Jimmy took a moment to soak it all in, hopefully he wouldn't forget anything too important, too bad all of it was equally important. Once again, the captain came back, this time with some sort of package. He handed it to Jimmy, "Eat up." Jimmy's stomach growled, he realized he hadn't eaten the whole day. He was so concerned with buying supplies for his original plans and the tournament that food hadn't crossed his mind at all. If the old captain was trying to make up for the other exile's first impression, he was doing a hell of a job. He unwrapped the package, Jimmy wasn't quite sure what the hell it was, but at least it was food, he gladly ate it. As he was chewing, the captain mentioned something about electronics and seeing as Jimmy didn't own any, he didn't bother to listen. Then, the captain mentioned something about a survival booklet and to get it from the town's mart when they arrived. "Right," Jimmy mentally wrote it down as he finished his meal. For the third time, the captain left, this time the ship began to move, and it was heading towards Lethia. Feeling the rush of the air, Jimmy walked over to the side of the superstructure, hidden out of view. "Well since I'm not swimming any time soon..." He took off his bag, grabbed his regular clothes and changed into them before walking back out onto the deck. Lethia was getting closer with every second.

Years
Serenade Hawthorne

"This is all I have left miss. Interested in any?" The vendor provides here with a chained binder, bolted to his booth as he hands it to her.

• I need materials: I require materials that Pokemon produce in order to create various survival items. I need some silk webbing from a Spinarak, discarded baby pokemon egg shells and any empty Metapod cocoons, nothing alive in them. [Reward:2 badge components]
  • Bounty: To any trainers, if you come across any other groups belonging to team rocket and defeat them, return with their hats or an article of clothing. The security will pay for each item turned in from money to badge pieces. [Reward: 100 - 1 badge piece]
  • Constructing Culture: I am a contractor and developer that wants to expand human population in Lethia to attract tourism and raise business for the local town. To do this, I want to setup a second town or settlement in Lethia. However I need body guards, protection mostly from Lethia's hostile pokemon and the dangers on the island itself. I am willing to pay any trainer or trainers handsomely for their assistance for the week while I and my team prepare an area for defenses and construction. [Reward: 100000x per day!] {Still up for grabs, 3 days remaining before the week is finished]
  • Mountain Herbs: I need some herbs in the mountain region to create some home brewed potions. Will be willing to pay for each herb brought to me.[Reward:500 x per herb]
  • Entertainment!: We are looking for a trainer to where they and their pokemon can act as waiters or waitresses for the hotel located in Heroes Loft. It is only until the security grid is installed. [Reward: 1x Travel Voucher, 1000x per day.]

Serenade skimmed over the list. I did just spend a lot of money.. And being a bodyguard is easy enough. "I'm interested in the constructing culture job. How far away is it? I want to make sure I can make it on time." And then, almost as an afterthought, she added, "And I'm also interested in the bounty."

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Jack Davis
Echo giggled and tapped her claws together. "That's awesome!" She said happily. "Yeah! You can practice and then it will be even more awesome! You'll be firing ice beams in no time!"

Jack and the others had finished watching the show and Jack was impressed by it. It was more of a history lesson but still, rather informative. Bravo had actually fallen asleep and was snoring rather loudly as she sat there, the others at least seemed interested by it. Jack got up as it ended and returned the slumbering Banette to her pokeball. His pokemon followed after him and once they got out they quickly scattered, doing their own things once more. Jack just made his way back to his tent. It seemed like Kiba and Julia were doing well, so that was always good. He wondered how Echo was doing. She wasn't at the event so she obviously had something important to do.

He remembered when the Sneasel wouldn't let any of the others so much as touch her and now she was acting much more social. Maybe this whole trip hadn't been too bad.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
(Sam? LightningShy? For the record the main group is currently undergoing the "Constructing Culture" job.)

Julia Blackwood - Heroes' Loft
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Julia just sort of gave Kiba a somewhat skeptical look before coming to accept that... maybe they hadn't seen the play the same way.

"Informative--...You don't believe all of that, do you? A war between pokemon and humans?"

She seemed to find the idea a tad ridiculous, or at least very hard to believe. Given, Kanto was not necessarily a wealth of pokemon history. As far as she knew, humans were pretty bad at this fighting thing in comparison to Pokemon. She got up and brushed herself off, making sure her clothes weren't disheveled before glancing around at the two's surroundings.

"Anyway--Don't forget we've got a job to be doing. I can't be relying on you guys to save my butt when it comes time for the final parts of the tournament~"

She winked at him in a flirtatious manner and turned her back, still keeping his hand held within her own. Now... why would she turn her back on him like that? One would have to wonder, since it certainly wasn't standard procedure to turn your back on someone while you were talking. If she were a cat this might be a bad thing. However, one could be fairly sure she was not. CONSPIRACY Perhaps she wanted to leave, or perhaps was this simply more flirting? It was up to Kiba to decipher her body language. Her tone didn't sound impatient anyway, and she didn't make a move to tug Kiba along. IT'S A TRAP! IT'S A TRICK QUESTION! WOMEN MAKE NO SENSE! ABORT MISSION! RUN! RUUUUN!

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

Kiba

Flare

Mello

Spirit

Ki

... Confused.

Spirit was now overjoyed with her regained powers. Yes! Yes! Now I can have all sorts of fun again! She began to spin, spewing soft white snow into the air, and it began to fall softly down to the ground. Soon the small area looked like a taiga area surrounded by... Whatever you'd consider this place.

~

"Informative--...You don't believe all of that, do you? A war between pokemon and humans?"

Kiba sort of nodded. "If you haven't noticed, everything is sort of haywire here, the wild Pokemon are an actual danger. To me it seems entirely believable that Pokemon on this land had fought with humans. They're primal, territorial, and pretty much uncivilized. Even in the other regions, Pokemon are bound to act independently. Take that Entei you captured, for example. Maybe now he's decided to stay around you, but even then he still does what he feels like. And before capture, he could do anything."

He glanced up as Julia began to stand. "Anyway--Don't forget we've got a job to be doing. I can't be relying on you guys to save my butt when it comes time for the final parts of the tournament~" She then... Turned her back to him?

Operation Killjoy Activate Isn't that rather disrespectful? he thought to himself questioningly. Then again, he was extremely lucky to even have her attention, so he wasn't worried about it. He stood up as well, a tad awkwardly leaning around to see her face. "A-are you leaving already...? I think there's more to this show... I mean, this is our job, we were rewarded with tickets, right? I think Chester expects us to be watching this show..." He silently began to wonder, Did Chester prepare backup knowing we'd all be watching this?

~

Mello watched Irek as he spoke. Something about the stars falling into their paws seemed magical to her, causing her eyes to shine and sparkle as if those stars were already in them.

Years
-Outer Rim of Lethia – Docks -
As the boat approaches the shore; it pulls into the dock and the sea captain ropes his boat to the dock. Lowering the boarding bridge and stepping off, he points towards the local hotel within the village. "I should mention now, this is village is called 'Standing Grace.' This is your only town on Lethia... I suggest you hit the hotel and head out in the morning, its dangerous out here in the dark... I need to return to my duties." The sea captain returns to the boat as Jimmy glances upon the town. They had a basic Poke Mart, a pokemon center, a hotel and a radio tower that looms over a few still standing buildings.

Heroes Loft
Stepping out from the tent, Jev began dragging Avaith and Mellos bed, following up behind Shadoan as he returns towards the boy's tent. Upon arrival, Chester was standing infront of the tent, giving them both key cards. "Tomorrow, the hotel will open for business and the tents will no longer be of use. From there, I prefer my hired staff to sleep in warm beds for the remaining of the week while we wait for the defense system. It's a simple matter of changing sleeping quarters and your room numbers are marked. goodnight." Walking away from the boys and towards the vendors, he makes his way towards the job booth. As Jev finished returning Avaith and Mello to the tent, Avaith rest his head over the edge of the box, looking at Irek. "How did the show go as you remember? Was it in a larger theater?" Irek chuckled a little as he sat in front of them. "It was within Leviathans Bastion I saw the better one." Before Avaith could ask, Irek held up a paw and paused him a moment. "Were going to the Bastion as soon as we finish work and as soon as you heal."

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
The vendor chuckled at Serenade and sat back. "The culture job is here in Heroes Loft girl, you need to talk to Chester. He's the rich one with the red tux and top hat. He's hard to miss. As far as the bounty job goes, all you need to do is perform what the job asks and you'll be paid on the spot afterwards... Speak of the Devil..." Chester was walking towards the job booth with a warm smile. "I hope it wasn't too much trouble moving the caravan here." "None at all!.. By the way, it looks like you have another trainer willing to become your bodyguard..."​

doge

???
Years
"Standing Grace, eh?" Seemed like an odd name for a village. Jimmy thanked the captain as he made his way off the boat. Just like his mother had predicted, it was already night by the time he had arrived. From the moonlight, he could make out the silhouettes of random buildings, but the hotel was an obvious sight. Compared to the other buildings in the areas, lights illuminated from various rooms inside. Jimmy felt the odd sensation that he was forgetting something, he looked around the area for clues to what. Right right, he was suppose to get some sort of survival booklet, but from what he saw, the Poke mart was closed for the time being. He sighed, and walked towards the hotel doors.

The hotel doors opened automatically, the lobby room was rather spacious, a few group of trainers spread out among it. As Jimmy stepped in, the trainers inside set their attention on Jimmy, glaring at him viciously as if to intimidate him. He chuckled, putting a hand up as a sign of acknowledgment. Walking over to the receptionist, Jimmy could hear the murmurs and whispers of the other participants. He smiled warmly, the desk receptionist smiled back.

"Unfortunately, all rooms are taken... Unless, if you don't mind having a roommate." She kept her eyes locked on her computer, probably looking for his potential roomy.

"Yeah, that's fine." He stretched out his arms, and the receptionist slid a key with his room number on it. He made his way towards a staircase and jogged up the flights. Reaching the last floor, Jimmy sighed. "Why the hell did my room have to be all the way up here..." The halls were rather empty, except for the occasional trainer or two that he passed by. The trainers were often followed by a consistent, "What's up!" or "Hey!" The trainers up here seemed much more pleasant than the one he had seen earlier in the lobby room.

Jimmy came to a stop at the end of the corridor, he couldn't believe his room was all the way back here. He put his key in, unlocking the door. Walking into his new room, Jimmy noticed various kind of clothes thrown about all over the place, his roommate sure wasn't one for cleaning up... To the right there was a bunk-bed and from the looks of it, his roommate had already occupied the top bunk; it was littered with clothes. To the left, there was a door which Jimmy guessed lead to the bathroom. From behind the door he could hear water running, his roommate was apparently taking a shower or something. He took off his bag, tossing it next to the bed. Jimmy crawled into the lower bunk, yawning. He was pretty exhausted from all the swimming earlier, the excitement of arriving on Lethia finally subsiding. As Jimmy heard the shower head come to a stop, he closed his eyes shut, trying to catch some rest for the new day ahead.

Years
(Sorry guys, I've been dealing with school and such, so I wasn't really online at all.)

Serenade Hawthorne

Serenade's cheeks flushed. Well, I look pretty stupid now huh.. She pondered on how ridiculous she must have seemed to the vendor, especially with Chester walking towards them, and started to over-worry a little bit. Rise nudged her thigh though before she could get too deep into it, and she surfaced back to the conversation at hand.

"None at all!.. By the way, it looks like you have another trainer willing to become your bodyguard..." The vendor said.

"Oh, yeah. I can do anything you need me to." Serenade smiled, and she imagined Rise was too. He was probably dying to actually do something.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Jack Davis​

Echo giggled as Spirit began to fly around and her body spat out snow rather quickly. She picked some up in her claws and formed a ball of it. Giving a smirk Echo quickly threw the ball at Spirit. "Snow ball fight!" She said as she began to form another ball.

Jack was actually starting to feel rather bored. Maybe he just needed something to do? His pokemon were in different areas although Lilith had stuck by him, no doubt trying to cling to something that was familiar to her. He made his way over to the vendor and looked over the jobs. "So, what have you got for me?" He asked.

He noticed that Chester was over here as well and talking to a girl. Huh. Well, from what he heard it sounded like the girl was also going to protect this place as well. No doubt Chester would introduce her to them later on, but for now he wanted a job to get his focus on something.

Dawn

Years
Julia Blackwood - Heroes' LoftLocation
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Julia's expxression abuptly grew rather serious as she watched Kiba. Oh... he was /serious/. He seemed to be completely missing the huge differences between a trainer fighting wild pokemon and a war between humans and Pokemon.And then Kiba got all personal by implying she didn't have control over her pokemon and Julia just sort of... took a moment to absorb that info. How did she even respond to that?

"What are you saying..?"

What was he getting at, what was he talking about. In other words, she didn't understand. She took a moment to relax from her brainstorming.

"...Um, actually I think it's over. They said the next part of the play would be next season."

Julia leaned forward and inspected the stage. It seemed that people were shuffling out, and that the area was being cleared. Well... that seemed to be as good of an indication as they were going to get!

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

Kiba

Flare

Mello

Spirit

Ki

Curtains Close

Yipes! Spirit had just barely avoided a hit, by letting the snowball phase right through her body, as it hit a tree behind her. Seeing Echo already forming another, Spirit quickly prepared a counter-attack. She opened her mouth and a flurry of soft (pain-free) snowballs; it was as if she had been hiding some snow-powered chaingun inside!

~

"What are you saying..?"

Kiba paused for a moment, before realizing how cruel he must have sounded. "N-no, I didn't mean it like that!" He facepalmed for a moment, before standing up beside her. "I-I mean... You have Entei in that Pokeball, but he still broke free when we were in the tent... The Pokemon here aren't like those of the other regions though... They're much more violent, more powerful, and more primal than any of the other Pokemon I've met... It's the human equivalent to one of us, and a prehistoric warrior." He thought for a moment. "I can't think of a better way to describe it..."

"...Um, actually I think it's over. They said the next part of the play would be next season."

His gaze followed hers down to the exiting crowd of people. "... I suppose it is... Ready to go?" He gave one final glance top Ki, who then took a large leap down from the dark part of the ceiling to a much more visible position landing near the exit, before walking the rest of the way. Kiba's injuries were still annoying him, though he did his best to ignore them. Who was he to worry about himself when he now had Julia to worry about?

Flare made his way up to Ki, and the two began to converse out of hearing range of anyone else.

~

Mello sort of listened quietly to the conversation, having no input of her own. She hadn't really noticed but Jev had dragged them back to the tent. Um... I think we are being moved into the hotel now...I overheard Chester saying something like that.

Last edited:
Years
Chester inspected Serenade up and down and gave her a big warm smile. He tipped his hat to Serenade, acting like a gentlemen. "Well, well. Welcome aboard. My name is Chester, for the next 3 days or more, I will become your employer. You are currently standing in the soon to be the second human settlement, Heroes Loft. The hotel is currently being remodeled, but when it finishes tomorrow, you and my entire staff will be sleeping within its walls... unless your on the night shift of course... Follow me please." Chester Lead Serenade to the girls tent with her pokemon Rise. Opening the tents passage, there was a spare empty space with an empty cot. "You'll be sleeping here unless you want to take the night shift. I will introduce you in the morning to your fellow trainers."
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||​

The job vendor presented Jack with a binder though he was hesitant. "If your planning to take another job while on your current one, you ought to be sure if it's-..." Chester walked up behind Jack with a humorous chuckle. "I'll allow it. The vendors guard patrol is handling some of the security. I don't see the harm in letting him go for a bit." The vendor then presents Jack the Job list.

• I need materials:
    I require materials that Pokemon produce in order to create various survival items. I need some silk webbing from a Spinarak, discarded baby pokemon egg shells and any empty Metapod cocoons, nothing alive in them. [Reward:2 badge components]
  • Bounty:
    To any trainers, if you come across any other groups belonging to team rocket and defeat them, return with their hats or an article of clothing. The security will pay for each item turned in from money to badge pieces. [Reward: 100 - 1 badge piece]
  • Constructing Culture: FULL!
  • Mountain Herbs:
    I need some herbs in the mountain region to create some home brewed potions. Will be willing to pay for each herb brought to me.[Reward:500 x per herb]
  • Entertainment!:
    We are looking for a trainer to where they and their pokemon can act as waiters or waitresses for the hotel located in Heroes Loft. It is only until the security grid is installed. [Reward: 1x Travel Voucher, 1000x per day.]
  • Moon Rise Evolution:
    The Bulbasaur in the region are nearing the season for evolution in the lake west of heroes loft. Any trainer taking this job, I want them to record the event on any device necessary and send the video back to me for data analysis. [Reward: 1 badge component]
  • Rise with the Sun!:
    There have been a few trainers going missing lately along with their pokemon. No corpses have turned up nor have any abandoned pokemon. Most of these disappearances are happening between the mountain route and the forest route. Location of any of the missing trainers will be given a large reward. [Reward: 1 Complete Badge, 1 Badge Component, 1 Travel Voucher]
"
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||​

Shadoan walks into the tent, studying his keycard as Jev looked at Mello. "He said into the hotel tomorrow." Jev replied, looking at the love birds. He sat in front of them and chuckled. "So, you two talked about each others lives yet? Families? Your future offspring?" Avaith's face was deep red as he rebelled. "Kn-Knock of it!- Ow!..." He hurt himself in an attempt to raise his voice. "Settle down romeo, its better than hearing Shadoan's sorry sob stories. He stopped playing caravan with Light since his last break-up and it's his favorite card game that doesn't involve children's cards." Irek walked over towards Jev, curious. "Was his romance life really that depressing?" Jev paused a moment. "I'm not going into any more detail." Shadoan was ruffling through his bag for some food and some coffee to keep him up and going. "I'll have to use the campfire, I can't put any more strain on Avaith.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Jack Davis​

Jack heard Chester and nodded, "Yeah, the others are very competent. Just in case we head out soon or if there is anything near by that can be done quickly." He said as he looked over the list. He frowned as he read the last job. Well, at least he knew now where there was danger. If they ever headed out once they were done here then at least they could be wary along those routes. His interest perked up when he read about Team Rocket. That was rather interesting to know. There really wasn't a turn in date so he assumed it would be open all the time. Yet another way to make a quick buck while they were traveling.

His eyes caught sight of the entertainment job but he wasn't sure if that was for him or not. "Hm... nothing is sticking out to me, but thanks anyway." He said as he walked away. He needed to get his pokemon together once more. He still had Lilith with him so he asked her to go out and find the others. The Dragonair went off. He just watched her glide over the ground and smirked as he headed to the tent and gathered his things.

Dawn

Years
Julia Blackwood - Heroes' Loft
Julia honestly wasn't sure what Kiba was trying to get at, but she decidedly let it go. He didn't seem like he was trying to be a jerk anyway. Boys were so... confusing!~ A smile came to her face and she began to lead Kiba away at a somewhat leisurely pace. "I guess we should go find Chester" she said, considering the job they definitely still had to do. Though, she already had quite the hefty sum of cash. Finishing the job was the right thing to do, and a little more couldn't hurt. The real question was, what would they do /after/ they'd finished the job? Or at least, that was the question for her.

Soon enough, Julia spotted Chester near...--Hey, was that Jack? Why yes it was. She approached the two, presumably with Kiba in tow, and acknowledged Jack with her eyes briefly before addressing Chester.

"Hey, Chester..? The play's finished. I was thinking of taking the night shift tonight."

Her tone was matter-o-fact. She glanced at Jack a second time. "...What's going on over here anyway?" she asked, rather innocently, pausing only a moment before continuing. "It feels pretty amazing that this place has made all this progress since we first came here~" she stated, a subtle hint of awe in her voice. She seemed impressed with the settlement so far, to say the least.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

Kiba

Flare

Mello

Spirit

Ki

Night Shift

"I guess we should go find Chester," spoke Julia.

"I suppose so, I--" and suddenly, Kiba was forcibly dragged given the great opportunity to follow Julia around wherever she wanted to go.

"Hey, Chester..? The play's finished. I was thinking of taking the night shift tonight."

Kiba had suddenly obtained this look of astounding surprise, before speaking up, "I was actually already planning on taking the night shift... So we could take it together, then..!" He suddenly planted his feet where he was, closed his eyes, and tensed up his body; certainly Julia could feel the motion by their connected hands. Of course, this was very subtle in comparison with the next part. Kiba had spoken up, though Julia would hear it... In her mind.

Ki, It's time for the night shift, are you ready? I'm out of the bed so now we can continue our nightly routine.

To add to the surprise, she could also hear Ki's response. Almost, I'll meet up with you in a bit, Flare and I are having a fairly important discussion. Meet me later, in the clearing behind the hotel, like before. Don't expect anything easy just because you were bed-ridden.

Kiba opened his eyes and relaxed his muscles, then glanced over toward the hotel.

~

Mello looked over to Jev. Is that really true? I mean, Kiba did, until now of course, but... Really?

doge

???
Years
Boy was Jimmy a light sleeper. A door slammed shut, causing him to bolt up from his sleep and bump his head into the bottom of the top bunk. A slight gash formed across his forehead and tiny droplets of blood slowly oozed out. He groaned, "F**king great." Immediately, Jimmy jogged over to the bathroom and began to wash out his wound. As the blood flow finally stopped, he rummaged around the sink drawers in hopes of finding a bandage or something to keep it from getting infected. He found nothing, absolutely nothing. In annoyance, Jimmy returned to the main room, slamming the bathroom door behind him.

Looking around, Jimmy's annoyance quickly morphed into confusion. When he had first walked in, the room was a mess, cluttered with clothes anywhere you could possibly think. Now, almost like magic, it was completely spotless. The clothes were gone, the room seemed much more spacious now and apparently, his "roommate" was gone. Add two and two together, and it made perfect sense. He took a moment and glanced around his new room, as he laid eyes on the night stand he found a small booklet, the survival book the old seaman had mentioned! He realized his (ex)roommate must've left this behind as a gift, he wanted to thank him, but by now he was probably long gone. He slipped the booklet into a pocket and tossed on his bag. Seeing as he was already awake, with a nice little gash for reassurance, he might as well explore the island and totally disregard the captain's warning. By now, the halls and lobby had been cleared, and the stroll out was far more peaceful than in.

As he walked out the hotel doors, a cool gust hit him, creating an odd and slightly painful sensation within the area of the cut. He walked around the town, waiting for his eyes to adjust to the darkness. By the name his eyesight became familiar with the night, he had already wandered off far from town, into some sort of forest-like area. Luckily for him, he could faintly make out a paved out route of dirt that lead back into town, so if he were to get lost, he could just follow the path. The deeper he went, the amount of trees diminished. Eventually enough had gone that the moonlight was able to shine, improving his sight. In a clearing close by, Jimmy spotted a vendor, now what was a shop doing, being set up all the way out here? But in a way it did make sense, it wouldn't be reasonable to have participants walk back all the way to town to purchase things for the tournament. Approaching the vendor, one of the men working called out to him.

"Hey kid! Interested in a job?" The job vendor handed him, more like forced, a binder, which was oddly chained to the booth. He scanned the listings, looking for something to peak his interests.
  • I need materials:
I require materials that Pokemon produce in order to create various survival items. I need some silk webbing from a Spinarak, discarded baby pokemon egg shells and any empty Metapod cocoons, nothing alive in them. [Reward:2 badge components]

• Bounty:
To any trainers, if you come across any other groups belonging to team rocket and defeat them, return with their hats or an article of clothing. The security will pay for each item turned in from money to badge pieces. [Reward: 100 - 1 badge piece]

• Constructing Culture: FULL!

• Mountain Herbs:
I need some herbs in the mountain region to create some home brewed potions. Will be willing to pay for each herb brought to me.[Reward:500 x per herb]

• Entertainment!:
We are looking for a trainer to where they and their pokemon can act as waiters or waitresses for the hotel located in Heroes Loft. It is only until the security grid is installed. [Reward: 1x Travel Voucher, 1000x per day.]

• Moon Rise Evolution:
The Bulbasaur in the region are nearing the season for evolution in the lake west of heroes loft. Any trainer taking this job, I want them to record the event on any device necessary and send the video back to me for data analysis. [Reward: 1 badge component]

• Rise with the Sun!:
There have been a few trainers going missing lately along with their pokemon. No corpses have turned up nor have any abandoned pokemon. Most of these disappearances are happening between the mountain route and the forest route. Location of any of the missing trainers will be given a large reward. [Reward: 1 Complete Badge, 1 Badge Component, 1 Travel Voucher]
"Anything tickle ya fancy?"

Jimmy's face screamed interested as his eyes scrolled down the job offerings. Although dangerous, the award was well worth it. Risk it for the biscuit, right? It was definitely a sweet deal if he ever saw one. He shrugged off any negative thoughts he might've had about the job, it wouldn't be like him to worry about all the complications.

"Actually... Yeah, this one." Jimmy pointed down at the last one, Rise with the Sun!

Back