• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkallab

Should have been in Dissidia
Years
7 / 10

It's a little too crowded. If you make the image a bit wider and move the text to the right, it'd be much better.

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
Years
I like the Statement More than the actual picture but i do still like the picture so i will give it about an 7/10

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
Years
Thanks even if you did not mean it as a complement but that is what Im going for.

Ill give yours about a 7/10 i think yours it cute but I don't like the Youtube links in words

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
( ne, let's try to avoid the whole 'I already rated yours' fiasco. It's in the rules, after all. o/ )

8/10. Simple and clean. Not a fan of the border though.

tkallab

Should have been in Dissidia
Years
8/10

Awesome bew image, I like the effect with the dots on the side. But the line under the image is a bit cryptic.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
8/10

Love that fact that the art is hand drawn. However, I'm still not quite sure of the text in the CSS box (leaving the : hanging like that) and... the devArt writing doesn't bring me anywhere. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back