• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Top Secret [Beta 1 Available]

Shiny

• Dragonite

Votes: 262 27.5%
  • Metagross

Votes: 272 28.5%
  • Salamence

Votes: 144 15.1%
  • Tyranitar

Votes: 275 28.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Just out of curiosity (and laziness of not wanting to look if this was answered before :P), how far does this go up to in the story>

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Well I dont know if its possible but heck you could try put a high score beat the time version of the frist level of super mario bros. That or mabye space invaders.

Years
Hey Megiddo, heres a banner I made for you.
TOP_SECRET.png

Code:
http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll300/yunghove/TOP_SECRET.png

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Haha yeh I still have it in my head. Heck I keep photos of all good maps to inspire my mapping so nana I know what it looks like. Lol kiddin I do but heck im not giving a copy to anyone wait and see what its like. Also meggido like I posted at the scrapbox thread fo yours...cool.

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Οmg wow. Its a firery brawly. Neh kiddin. Its cool and its kinda like the flamebreathing clowns in silver but these guys are cooler.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
Cool.
but you still double posted megiddo!
You have 600 posts so you should know not to do that.
anyways i'm done with the top floor of the map that yunghove wanted but he wanted me to make 2 floors.
not only that, but i have to brush up on scripting again and catch up on some anime shows.
so i can make some maps about 1 1/2- 2 days if thats fine for you.
Oh and the recoloured brawly looks awesome, but is he going to be a normal trainer or a gym trainer/leader?

EDIT:666th post...weird

Back