• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Id est damnum innocentiae (OOC thread)

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
Okay, I'll grade them on content, continuity and coherence :)

Maybe to make things better to I'll make up for it a bit in the rp. I do want everyone to be happy.

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2012
I don't think anyone's pokemon should be restricted. That being said, a role play usually works out much better and is usually more fun to have a wide variety of pokemon.

Years
  • Seen Feb 26, 2011
dont do that bryan and nice to meet you lynette

idk what to do if i surrender and let bryan have the charmander than my roleplay is ruined if we both have charmander he quits what should i do

Last edited:

ComiTurtle

The cake is a lie.
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2013
Name: Garth Shusta

Personality: Garth is a rather eccentric 14 year old. He would rather be playing a video game than be with friends or do school work. He bases his life around what he has played in games and simulators. At school, he was always the most intelligent in every class but he never paid attention to the teacher, as he would be playing a game instead. He was commonly picked on at school and has many repressed emotions that are released when he battles. Garth is an excellent strategist but in a battle, he sometimes goes overboard.

He has a problem with being overly honest with people and only speaks his mind. He also corrects people in the most inopportune times and this has caused many people to dislike him. If you can get past his shortcomings, he is a generally nice person and is actually quite social. He also doesn't condone anything as long as it pertains to his survival.

Appearance: Garth is short for his age at 5'3" with almost shoulder length messy dirty blond hair. He has grey rectangular glasses over deep blue eyes though normally he is seen without the glasses, as he dislikes them. He has very little muscle and little fat.

The day he is transported he is wearing a long-sleeve tie-dyed shirt that is tie-dyed in various shades of grey and a special pair of light brown cargo pants that have a zipper at the knee so they can become shorts. He also has a pair of fingerless gloves on and a pair of tennis shoes that were both unremarkable.

History: Garth was born in GoldenrodCity, Johto April 17. His father was a well-known videogame designer and his mother was an ex-trainer. His was somewhat wealthy as his father's games were sold across the country. Even though
Garth was always, the first person to test out the new games his father made he didn't see much enjoyment in them and started training to become a trainer with his mother you had given him a young yanma as his first pokemon. His father accepted Garth's favoritism to his mother and even gave him his electabuzz for Garth's 11th birthday.

Then Garth set out on a short journey in which he battled Morty and Falkner with little effort. He caught many pokemon on his journey before he got a call from his mother that his dad had a heart attack. When he heard this, he flew home quickly and ran into the hospital just to hear the buzzing on the heart beat monitor start and a glowing yellow line form on the screen. His father's will, gave Garth many things but nothing ever really healed him. He was then was lost in the world of videogames finding those worlds better than the one he is in now.

Pokemon:
Spoiler:

Preferred starting location number: 2

Bag:
Spoiler:

RP sample:
Today is the day, thought Garth as he walked to school his PGS (his portable Gaming System I know I'm so creative.) in his hands flashing waiting for a response. He quickly clicked the yes option on his survival simulator as he recalled the Harbringer's message.

You have been selected to represent humanity. You have one day to prepare all that you wish to bring.
For the next year, you will prove yourself... Failure to do so, will result in the extinction of the human race, and all those you love.
Be warned, this journey will not be easy ,and if you are to persevere with the challenges ahead, you will be cause to my appearance, do well and humanity survives.
I as the Harbinger, will be watching.
Be prepared at this time tomorrow...

His bag was filled with his chosen items for survival and he picked his pokemon each for a certain task. He got to school and walked into class taking his seat and furiously clicking away at the buttons on his game as school started. A couple periods passed by.

"Garth!" yelled his math teacher, Ms Rever.
"54872." responded Garth only lifting his head up for a second to see the problem on the board and then once again clicking away at his game. Ms. Rever stomped toward the phone to call the Dean when the Lunch bell rang. He got up from his desk and calmly walked out. He was soon surrounded by a group of bullies just like everyday but today he sent out Chant and put his earplugs in. The bullies looked at him in surprise because Pokemon were banned on school property.
"Chant use Perish Song." Calmly spoke Garth and then returned his pokemon. The bullies fell to the ground unconscious while Garth continued to play his game. A group of teachers ran toward him as bright white light engulfed him and he disappeared.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2012
dont do that bryan and nice to meet you lynette

idk what to do if i surrender and let bryan have the charmander than my roleplay is ruined if we both have charmander he quits what should i do

Likewise, and I would let him have his charmander evolution line while you can use a similar pokemon, I mean, how far apart is a Dragonite from a Charizard? Just don't use Flygon :P

ComiTurtle

The cake is a lie.
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2013
Also I personally would love to interact with everyone's charecters but I don't think my charecter would do anything but ignore you all.

baseballa34657

Roleplaying Assasin
Years
Thank you Lynette. And I did recommend Dragonite.But he wants a 3 evolution fire type.

Also I personally would love to interact with everyone's charecters but I don't think my charecter would do anything but ignore you all.

The feeling's mutual.:D But I could see our characters as allies though if he opens up.

Last edited:

ComiTurtle

The cake is a lie.
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2013
Well other than the starters there is only magmortar that fit that requirement I would suggest Tepig if it was made the way it should have been and on the third evolution became a flying type. I mean wouldn't a flying fire pig be epic and a third fire-fighting is overkill. Forgot the candle thing him too.

Last edited:

baseballa34657

Roleplaying Assasin
Years
Well other than the starters there is only magmortar that fit that requirement I would suggest Tepig if it was made the way it should have been and on the third evolution became a flying type. I mean wouldn't a flying fire pig be epic and a third fire-fighting is overkill.

I did suggest the Magmortar line, but he doesn't like it and to be honest when someone else has my main pokemon I can't really enjoy the Roleplay. I don't Know Why though. That's why him having a Charizard bothers me.

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2012
Well, I'm not sure why he'd need a 3 evolution, because if he was lenient on that, I always thought it'd be awesome to RP with an Arcanine or Ninetales...

baseballa34657

Roleplaying Assasin
Years
Well, I'm not sure why he'd need a 3 evolution, because if he was lenient on that, I always thought it'd be awesome to RP with an Arcanine or Ninetales...

I am not trying to drag you guys into this but I think I should get it because I SU' long before him. Feel free to agree or disagree. And Lynette can not wait to character interact with your character.:D And Comiturtle I was SO MAD when tepig became fire/fighting when it has been that 3 generations in a row.

Years
  • Seen Feb 26, 2011
Name:Jordan
Personality: Jordan is a fun playful childish spirit who reserves his fighting self for battles. When he is in a battle his personality changes greatly, He becomes more serious and he doesn't watch what he says. Jordan is smart and unless he is blind wih rage he doesn't run into anything with out thinking it out. He is pretty courages and up front he fears nothing but if you catch him off gaurd he can be jumpy. He is really well mannerd but can be some what of a smart ass to some people. When he is pushed hard enough he does not care and looses all good sence and is willing to do things he would not do when calm.
Jordan is somewhat quick to react in the heat of battle. Jordan does not get scared when battleing even if their is a chance he might loose. As soon as Jordan looses a battle there is nothing him and his pokemon want to do besides train to get stronger. Jordan treats his pokemon as his equill and cares what they think. He listens to his pokemons opinion about going into a battle just as much as his own. Since Jordan treats his pokemon with such kindness they normally do what he asks but sometimes he has problems.

Appearance:Jordan stands around 6 foot an inch less maybe. His body is built average not fat nor skinny, not musculer but not weak. Jordan likes his baceball cap but he also alternated with his stocking cap too. He appears proud and stubborn at times. His hair is blond and he has blue eyes. He hardly ever wears his glasses but instead wears contacts. His skin is white and he rarly tans. He mostly sports a smile and his face turns red when hes mad and his eyes turn a greenish color.
Jordan wheres a black t-shirt with a blue sports coat over it. He has blue jean on and sports sneakers. He also has gloves with it that he wears. He has a red belt that he uses to cary all of his poke balls on and a normal size bag to complete his look.

i need more time to finish just a little and i got baskeet ball practice tomorow

pokemon:pikachu,charmander,pigey,chicarita,bweasle,and dragonite

Last edited:

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
Years
Sign-up moved to new post. I didn't want to clutter the topic, so I am putting my old SU in spoilers.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
Hmmmm, got home later than expected. I'll read the posts sometime tomorrow. I'm on my iPhone, so reading text is a bit hard. I'll probably have the rp ready, Monday night (mountain time) or tuesday morning.
-------------------

I'm awake! XD

Okay so ComiTurtle, you're accepted, the only thing I can see is that your character's video game system will last only one charge. :P

I see that you're still working on yours 4jordn

Cirrus, you're certainly accepted :D Writing pokemon personalities is optional, and you can still write them up now if you want.

Ah wow everyone's made me excited to start, with everyone's character varying personality-wise.

And depending on how quick everyone posts (after my first initial post), I'll try to do RP day for every 7 of our days. This means you'll have 7 days to post, as sometimes people can be busy. On the other hand, if everyone posts much earlier, I'll make a new chapter immediately. It's best if everyone is writing on the same day, and is not ahead. ;) :P

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 26, 2011
yeah i agree and my bag has extra poke balls andall the things that are required ill have my sample up later

prefered location 4:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Last edited:

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
Years
I would like to request that 4jordn fix his spelling and grammar errors... They hurt my eyes. Horribly so.

: |

Also I would like to reserve the following:

Pokemon:

Sazandora
Lanculus
Doredia
Froslass
Swampert

Back