• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Who Will Still Play?

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
I lost my old DS and Pokemon Black version so I just bought another version so I'll be playing it still.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I will still be playing it cause I'm not even complete with it. I don't have all the east-Unova/ Post-game stuff done and I still want to complete the Pokedex as well. Haven't been the Elite Four for the second time. I never really stop playing any Pokemon game , though I do forget about them for a while.

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

I will, mainly because I've only been able to play through once, due to all the Pokemon I've ever obtained are on it, and i don't want to lose them. When I get and finish B/W2 I'll transfer them over and restart Black! n_n

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
I'll probably use my copy of white for transferring Pokemon as well as storing all my Pokemon in it. Furthermore, I'm planning on making it my game where I do most of my trading.

Years
I probably won't play White for a while after getting White 2 (definitely not until I've completed the latter)- but that's the case whenever I get a new main-series Pokémon game. I'll surely play White some more once I've finished White 2, just.. blah. I probably wont end up neglecting it, even though White 2 is basically White with even more awesomeness, so.. I don't know. :P

Years
White 2 will be the game I play through for fun but I'll never get rid of White. I have about 430 hours logged onto the game, and I'd rather not trade over my 510 caught Pokemon into White 2. I know they have the shiny charm and all of that, so I'm unsure as to what I want to do exactly, but as of now that's my plan.

Sirfetch’d

I will start over in a few days so I am completing it about the time my Black2 version arrives. It will give it a better sequel feel.

Killjoy

"He was a laser fish."
Years
Maybe once or twice, but I doubt anymore than that. White still has my 'real' team full of level 100s so I'll never restart that, even if even if I make a team to replace it on White2, but I still don't think I'll be playing W/B much

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 11, 2023
I already completed most of my Pokedex in B/W, most of them are shiny as well ! So when B2/W2 comes out, I'll transfer all my Shiny / Events over to my new game, I always make the habit of sending everything over to a newer game.

Pinta77

I just bought black version less then a week ago so i will definately keep playing it. I'm loving this keldeo!

WingedDragon

Competitive Trainer
Years
What I will probably do is keep playing White to train and so forth. I completed all the pokedex so erasing is OUTTA the question and Yes I have a jap Genesect and Meloetta. Getting the American Genesect as well

Back