• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

D.Gray-Man Fanclub

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2012
It's strange. Even though DGM is my favorite anime, I never made a club for it. I think I loved it too much to talk about it. XD Also, I didn't think many people knew DGM. But yeah, I finally decided to make a club for it. Anyone is welcome to join! =3

Members:

* Neiko Star (owner)
* Kotowari
* Rokusasu
* collie
* Vanitas~
* Throat
* Esper-chan
* Jayster23
* jvpski3
* johnny18

Last edited:

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
Years
May I join? I've only watched the first half of the anime (waiting for Funimation to get their butts into gear and release the second half because I find it weird hearing Allen's Japanese voice), and I'm starting to read the manga. n_n Lavi is my favourite character. :3

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2012
Welcome, Rokusasu! ^-^ Watching subs after the dub will take a while to get used to. But it's definitely worth it. Kanda's, Lavi's and Lenalee's voices in english...none for me, please. And the manga is strongly recommended, of course. (No annoying-as-hell Lulubell fillers + it's ongoing)

I love Lavi too. But me also luffles Allen. <333 Especially Black Allen. XD You'll see more of that later. (Though dubbing all of those episodes will take a heck of a lot of time...I really think you should try subbed. But I don't mind if you don't like it and stick to dubbed. Everybody has their own personal preferences. But seriously, I think you'll get used to Allen's voice eventually. I mean, I started out by reading the manga, and in the first fifty or so chapters Lavi's name was spelled the japanese way (Rabi) and I was really used to that, so when I watched the anime I thought "Lavi" was really ugly. Now I love the name "Lavi" and I think it suits him perfectly, and I don't know how I used to like "Rabi". xDD

Years
Kya can I join? I haven't read a lot of the manga...and never really watched the anime. I'm much more of a manga boy. But I love it already! So much...Allen is so amazing~ I need to read more, I took a break from it to plow through some of X/1999 but once I go back to school I'm totally going to check out more DGM

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2012
Added you to the list~ Yeah, the manga is really amazing. In the beginning, the art style is really crappy (well, compared to how it is now) but then it really improves. The story gets better and better too. DGM is just so amazing. I love the characters. (Even the ones I don't like, I don't like in a good way. Does that make sense? I mean that the mangaka purposefully made them so that they would be hated, so it's a good dislike. Lol confusing xD) Most of the characters seem pretty normal at first, but later on you discover that they're really deep. Like Kanda? God, his past...I think he has the worst past I've ever seen in an anime/manga character. And he's not the cliche dark-past-character either. Lavi's story is also kind of sad. Heck, there's hardly a happy-happy person in DGM. But what do you expect, it's a war. ^^

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
Years
  • Seen May 5, 2013
Neiko, may I just say I love you for this? I've read the entire series and seen every episode. I even have an Alt here called Tyki Mikk! I was contemplating creating this club myself, but I wanted a banner first. If you're in need of a co-owner, please consider mah!

BTW, my favorite characters are:

Cross: Need I say why?
Lavi: Again, need I say why?
Tyki: He's probably the coolest, most suave bad guy of all time. The fact that he has human friends, too, is great considering he's the only Noah to have them.

But, after reading your post, I wanna agree whole-heartedly. Kanda being what he is... and Alma.... Personally, though, the best moments are the Komui spazz moments and the Road and Allen moments. And Cross. Oh Cross..... He alone is indescribable. You have to witness him for yourself.

(Just realized I never actually asked to join, lol) May I please join?

Last edited:

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2012
Welcome to the club, Vanitas~! I'm so happy so many people like D.Gray-Man. xDD Oh yeah, Cross? Episodes 93 and 94 are just plain hilarious. I've re-watched them so many times, and Lavi's "GO-HA-NNNNMNNN" never gets old. God, it's amazing how DGM can be so dark and funny at the same time. =D

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2012
Lol yeah. Lavi's so funny. And I love his voice! So...Lavi-ish. xD

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
Years
  • Seen May 5, 2013
Eheh... He's such a baka usagi, or so says Kanda. And Allen is baka moyashi. And Kanda, according to Allen, is BaKanda. I love their relationships. So funny.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2012
Kanda: Oi, moyashii!
Allen: It's Allen, you git!
Kanda: Shut up, like I care!
Lavi: Maa, maa, calm down you two...
Kanda & Allen: Shut up! I'll slice you!
Lavi: *waterdrop* S-Scary...

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
Years
  • Seen May 5, 2013
So, I finally got to read the latest chapter. Just gotta say one thing: Alma is insane. Literally. Another, less pertinent thing I wanna say: Kanda is incredible for breaking those seals placed on him. Then again, his lotus lady probably was a major driving force behind his strength.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2012
I don't really get why Kanda suddenly wanted to
Spoiler:

And I hate Alma's nose.

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
Years
  • Seen May 5, 2013
Spoiler:

Meh... His nose is alright. I dislike Bookman completely in appearance and as a charater. He's too..... strict? Emotionless? Shallow of a character?

Then again, I could say the same for Leverier. I can't stand him. His appearance (which strangely reminds me of Hitler) is very befitting his personality.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2012
Ugh, Leverrier. >_< It doesn't help either that nobody knows how his name is spelled and there are like ten thousand different spellings for it.

Leverrier, Leverier, Reverier, Reverrier, Reberier, Rouverier, Rouvelier, etc.

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
Years
  • Seen May 5, 2013
O_O I misspelled his name! I could've sworn I had 2 r's. Hmmm.....

ANYWAY! I reread the finale of the Home Invasion Arc. I completely forgot when Cross sneezed and "accidentally" shot the Level 4's head. He goes: "Darn... and I was gonna use you as a test sample!" He's so crazy, yet so awesome!

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2012
Lol, yeah. Like that time when he pwned Tyki Mikk.

There's an anime plothole right there. Cross defeated Tyki Mikk in his awakened form without getting a scratch. Yet General Yeegar got defeated by Road and Tyki and two Akumas. He was really, really weak. Seriously. I mean, sure, he's an old man, and probably not all Generals are as strong as Cross, but in order to be General you have to exceed the critical point, right? Allen PWNED a level three with one claw when his synchronization rate was only 100%. And level threes are on a completely different level than level twos. General Yeegar was struggling against two level twos. This only happened in the anime, though.

I guess we're not using spoiler tags?

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
Years
  • Seen May 5, 2013
Uhh.... Woops?

Well, since we're already talking about it, I'll just leave this little part out. You're right about Yeeger getting creamed, but it is only in the Anime. Plus, he was protecting his Finders as well, which left him open for attack and caused him to falter. Plus, unlike Cross who only fought Tyki, he was going up against Tyki AND Road. The same Road who is oh so amazing at messing with people's minds until they break.
Spoiler:

But yeah, I think it was mostly for developmental purposes. Remember how much trouble everyone had against Level 2s at first? Now they can very easily destroy Level 3s, so 2s are nothing.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2012
When you finish reading the DGM manga, though, and re-watch the anime, watching Allen struggle against two level ones is extremely depressing. XD

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
Years
  • Seen May 5, 2013
Well, the new chapter should be out soon. It saddens me that DGM isn't that popular and well known. People should give it a try.

ANYWAY, how much longer do you think that this current arc is gonna last? IMO, even a Noah should get tired after awhile, and Wisely is no exception. Especially since he just awakened.

Back