• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team xSki (Recruiting)

CrystalWolf

1337 Haxorzx Spritez
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Mdko8.png

CJs0p.png

Hello everybody!
Crystalwolf here! Creating a team for the first time ever, now the reason I am creating this team is to create a hack as a team. To create brand new, never before heard ideas and new story and plots to the Pokemon Universe.
I myself have many ideas and plots and story ideas in my head along with this I have many team working skills which can help bring a good team together and a good ROM hack to the public too!
This team will probably consist of 10 or less people and will be a group of mature people who are willing to take in and give ideas. The main reason I created this team is to develop new ideas and not generic same ones which everybody uses.
I've been doing this kind of stuff, everything from scripting to spriting for a long time and wanted to make this group to add diversity and to get each others opinion on ideas.
Everybody is welcome to come join and feel free to give you full opinions or critiques on any ideas or problems that may occur because I will listen to you!.

ehHIt.png

Name :
Skills(s) :
Proof Of Work :
Past Experience :
Skype/MSN :
Time Zone :

xyEou.png

NEEDED:
Story Writer/Plot Writer
Scripter
Artist
Spriter
Mapper
Beta Tester

5JAkg.png

MAX 10 Members at any one point
Crystalwolf: Creator, Story Writer, Scripter, Mapper, Spriter
PokemonLad08: Mapper, Spriter

WdLxN.png

Pokemon Corpa
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 28, 2013
Name : Nerdy
Skills(s) : Mapper, Spriter
Proof Of Work : PM'd
Past Experience : Personal Porjects- PM'd
Skype/MSN : Crosa96
Time Zone : GMT +00

CrystalWolf

1337 Haxorzx Spritez
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Name : Nerdy
Skills(s) : Mapper, Spriter
Proof Of Work : PM'd
Past Experience : Personal Porjects- PM'd
Skype/MSN : Crosa96
Time Zone : GMT +00

Accepted, past experience looks very nicely done and shall be adding you to the list of members.

Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2012
I can Map (currently mapping for another game too) and Beta Test (i beat Pokemon Ruby Destiny: Reign of Legends in 2 days...) Nuff Said... Ohh and call me Blood or Bloody.

CrystalWolf

1337 Haxorzx Spritez
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
I can Map (currently mapping for another game too) and Beta Test (i beat Pokemon Ruby Destiny: Reign of Legends in 2 days...) Nuff Said... Ohh and call me Blood or Bloody.

You have to fill out the form please before I may consider your application.
As well as this I don't think you understand the definition of beta testing from what you have wrote.

Years
  • Seen Aug 1, 2012
Name : MacAndCheese
Skills(s) : Story writing, some mapping
Proof Of Work : Just started ROM hacking
Past Experience :
Skype/MSN : Don't have one
Email: [email protected]
Time Zone : UTC

Years
  • Seen May 28, 2013
Name : Ovro (Real name: Liam)
Skills(s) : Music, composition work.
Proof Of Work : Just started with pokemon rom hacks so none.
Past Experience : I've made many pieces of music whilst at university and for other games.
Skype/MSN : liamoraptor
Time Zone : BST

Basically, I would like to know if you want me to write totally new music for your game. No generic pokemon remixes, this will be brand new game music, from happy seaside resort to depressing i'm lost in a cave music.

I will PM you a demo. When you want one.

Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2017
Skills(s) : Scripting, Story Writing.
Proof Of Work : I'll throw something up so you can see it, I'll PM it.
Past Experience : None really, I've started recently.
Skype/MSN : jgehunter1
Time Zone : GMT +1

Herpahermaderp

I liek Mudkipz
Years
  • Age 25
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 3, 2017
Name : Herp
Skills(s) : Mapping

Proof Of Work : Uh, all of my hacked roms got wiped when I installed my new OS, so, I have no proof as of now :P

Past Experience : I've created many private hacks, none of them made it to public because I could never stay on one project for very long

Skype/MSN : Herpahermaderp

Time Zone : US/Canda Central Time

I can help a little with the beta testing and the plot writing too, if you really need me to do that. I can edit the little tidbits of the game aswell, like the beginning credits and the titlescreen and stuff.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2023
Name : Mostdope
Skills(s) :Beta Tester and Mapper

Proof Of Work :none
Past Experience : none much just practice
Skype/MSN : skype-dinostomp123
Time Zone :pacific

Acecaldwell01

Spriter
Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2019
Name: Acecaldwell01 (Ace)
Skill(s): Mapper and Fair Spriter
Proof of Work: www(DOT)

mediafire(DOT)

com/download.php?49olba93ln1l7b8
(Sry about that. I have not made 15 post yet. :(
Past Expierence: New
Skype/MSN: I have yahoo - [email protected]
Time Zone: Eastern USA
Reason: I have always wanted to be a part of a ROM Hacking team.
I am a good mapper and a FAIR spriter. Splices are easy but I only have one from scratch. I put it in the download link. :)
Thank you for considering me Team xSki

Rogue42

Ninja
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2013
Name : Call me Rogue or Alex
Skills(s) : Basic Scripting, mapping and beta testing also can give ideas for the stories and plots.
Proof Of Work : none just started messing around with roms a month ago
Past Experience : just a few basic skills still getting the hang of it
Skype/MSN : none but will get one if needed
Time Zone : US central

Years
Name : Adam
Skill(s) : Artist/Mapper/Writer
Proof Of Work : Well since I havent posted 15 times I cant post a link to my work, but if you PM me I would be more than happy to show you some of my sketches. I am actually pretty good at drawing so please take my offer seriously.
Past Experience : I have been drawing practicaly as long as I remember, and I have taken a few college art classes. As far as mapping goes I pretty good at making mazes/puzzles, I've also developed/designed 3d maps for games like CS:S and Team Fortress 2; so I know how to make a balanced map. And Lastly I read and write quite often so I understand what drives a story and makes it compelling.
Skype/MSN : I dont have either of these programs, but I could fix that very easily.
Time Zone : Pacific Standar (US and Canada)

Thanks for your consideration.

Back