• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite/Least Favourite Moves

Fenne-kun

//TheEternalSushi
Years
Favorite moves would be Toxic. Don't you just love it when you poison them and watch them die...? XD

Least Favorite...goodness, these are annoying. Double-team, minimize...anything that would make them impossible to get hit. If you don't have 'must-hit' moves then it's going to be a PAIN. Other than that, there's Yawn and the infamous Confuse Ray.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Thunder, Fire Blast, and Ice Beam have always been my favorite three moves. Not sure why, but they're just awesome. I wish Thunder and Fire Blast had better accuracy though :<

Least favorites would be stat reducing moves, like screech, growl, charm, etc. So annoying.

Years
My favorite move is probably Metronome. You never know what will happen :]
Least favorite is probably Protect or Detect. They get REALLY annoying after a while.

LHT

I do pokemon sprites sometimes
Years
Favorites : Dragon Rage, Aura Sphere, Shadow Ball, Metronome.

Least : Splash, Substitute, Metronome.

Guy

just a guy
Years
Ice Beam, Shadow Ball, Aura Sphere, Flamethrower, Thunderbolt, Draco Meteor, Leaf Blade, Dragon Dance, and Swords Dance have been some of my favorite moves for as long as I can remember.

Moves like Confuse Ray, Attract, Thunder Wave, Sleep Powder, unless I'm not the one using them, I wish would just all go away. Ugh! They're the worst and absolutely annoying when used against you.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Flamethrower is my favorite move. I also like Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, elemental Fangs and Punches, Sky Uppercut, Dragonbreath, Attract, Shadow Ball, and Aura Sphere. Such cool moves!

I hate Defog. It's the most useless move, next to Splash. It was an annoying HM that they pretty much forced you to have since a foggy area lowers your accuracy, and I just don't have time to put up with that. And lowering evasiveness is so weird to do, too. I mean...good luck hitting something enough to lower their evasiveness, cause I imagine you'd only want to use it in battle if your opponent keeps Double Teaming. Sigh.

Emilia1234

Relapsed
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 8, 2013
I don't know about my favourite, but my least favourite move is certainly Rollout. It isn't even funny as a gimmick, like Splash; it's simply ineffectual.

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
Years
My favorite move is most likely Leech Seed. I enjoy watching the opponent suffer as I slowly sap their health for my benefit. >:D

As for least favorite? Hmmm... An opponent's Confuse Ray, maybe? You know how annoying that can be, right? Or Focus Blast since it's so widely distributed and always seems to be good against my team. >_<

Back