• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Will you still play games of the Fourth Generation?

xander9

pkmn Breeder
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2015
i still havent even gone beyond 4th edition yet. still havent played black or white or black2 white2.
4th gen all the way

kingfor6

Pkmn Trainer SS Goku
Years
  • Seen Nov 6, 2015
I will still play HG. When XY come out, whether I will even play X or Y will depend on the new features especially the 3D. And whether there will be decent, new Pokémon. If the new 3D battle style graphics are sloppy, I will not play X or Y.

TreeTerraGames

Youtuber - Pokemon
Years
I always will it was my first game and feature my favourite starter but I do sort of prefer gan 3 games but I will always play 4th gen :).

Years
Probably not much. I haven't played D/P/Pt for three or four years now and only played HeartGold for a grand total of two hours in the last two years. They're all great games but I just don't play them as much anymore... :(

LonelyBarstool

Master Bird-Feeder
Years
I recently restarted my Pearl to play it again (So I could beat the Elite four with an Ambipom) it's an alright game, but the main reason I'd play it is that my favorite pokemon are in that generation.

Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2013
Uhhm, I don't know.
While I haven't actually played D\P\Pt -yet-, they're already my most hated games, or rather, least favorite. Something about the heroes, the concept of god being introduced, the awful legendaries (I hate dialga and palkia, not sure why.) just make me not like the game.
Right now I'm lurking on ebay and thinking of buying a GBA SP just to replay Emerald. I don't think I will feel the same way about the 4th gen (HG\SS excluded. I love them.)

I WILL replay HG for sure. Except maybe this time I'll play SS instead.

Years
  • Seen Jun 5, 2013
i don't think i'd ever stop playing any of the GENS just because new ones are coming out, i've actually only played Yellow, Ruby, FireRed, & Black 2...as you can see i've skipped multiple games because of what time does to one.. But I'm actually in the process of getting HeartGold, Diamond & Platinum to start my new saga in those games which im pretty thrilled to do, especially since Sinnoh is one of my favorite Regions (if it's not my overall favorite)..

So no i wouldn't quit ANY of the older GENS because new games are on the horizon

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
Years
Honestly I really don't like Generation IV. Probably my least favourite generation. I think the only game I'll ever play again from it is Heartgold and that's just because it's a remake of Gold. :p

✯Shigeru✯

I Dropped The Lift Key...
Years
I don't think I'll stop entirely but it'll be some time before I pick up a gen 4 game again. I've completed the national dex and mostly everything else on all of them (except soul silver) so for the time being, I won't be playing them.

Back