• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Drawing Board (Idea Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Dark Angel~

I'm so lonely...
Years
trainermat10 said:
hows he going 2 bring them there robin destroyed the ameulet
No he didn't. I remember. At the end of the episode Robin used the amulet to send everyone home. After that, the amulet stayed in the temple place, and the Master of Games used it to summon all of the girls, the Heroines (or however you spell it, XD Hair-oh-ens, that's what it sounds like)

Leaf Shinigami

Comic-Book Writer in Training
Years
~Dark Angel~ said:
No he didn't. I remember. At the end of the episode Robin used the amulet to send everyone home. After that, the amulet stayed in the temple place, and the Master of Games used it to summon all of the girls, the Heroines (or however you spell it, XD Hair-oh-ens, that's what it sounds like)
oh yeah btw what happened tothe game master

~Dark Angel~

I'm so lonely...
Years
He... um... uh... I'm not sure. I guess somehow, after Robin trapped him in the amulet (or whatever it was he did to him) with the magical powers of the amulet he came back and summoned all the super-hero girls. Anyways, we'd better get back on topic.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
Years
Ya bec, I like the fusion Idea, It'd be your basic television fusion RP with a twist, it's all taking place in the dimension of a popular show... Hmmm, I love it!!! Do it and I'm in!!!!

Last edited:

Kurosaki

Well, I'm thinking of doing a .hack RP. I'll see if anyone's interested in the idea before I plan it out, XD

O

Your Mom
Years
A New Digimon RP... Digimon - The Rebirth
[Set in the Digimon Adventure World]
[The pairs in here I am going by the most popular ones. I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE MESSED UP 02 ENDING! (sorry Sorato fans)]
So it has been 25 years... The original 12 Chosen Children each with at least 1 child... Me being one of them. I am Mahou Takashii, that's son of Takeru and Hikari that you may be familiar with. My partner is a Tokomon. There is a new evil... and I'm going to need the chosen children's children reunited.

Kinda corny. ****.

Years
Okay..do any of you remember awhile back when I made an rp called Good vs. Evil? I'm thinking of putting it back up again except in a dragon-infested universe! If you haven't heard about it...here's a quick plot!

There's a world where there are 2 schools(a school for evil and a school for good) Witches are the ones that create life these days and they can be anything(angels,fairies,demons,half animal,etc.) So...the witches are planning to use dragons as slaves and make them destroy the earth..It's up to your made up character to go through school and fight!

~Dark Angel~

I'm so lonely...
Years
trap-door57 said:
So...you did it already? Is that what you're saying?
I mean I have up all the information and stuff so people can join. And I hope they do. Jared said it was really good and if I didn't post it on PC he was gonna copy and paste it form WoRP to here. But the worst part is not even my best friend here will join it! T_T

Years
~Dark Angel~ said:
I mean I have up all the information and stuff so people can join. And I hope they do. Jared said it was really good and if I didn't post it on PC he was gonna copy and paste it form WoRP to here. But the worst part is not even my best friend here will join it! T_T

Who's your best friend? ...I could join it!

Oh! And Logmon.....A Godzilla rp,huh? ....You have any idea for a plot?

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
Okay, sounding-board time. *laughs* You'll see why I thought that amusing in a sec.

Okay, i've been thinking of starting an RP based (very loosely) off of Gravitation. Moreover, it's just a music buisness RP in general. You can play a musician (in a band if you set it up with other participants via PM, or solo artist otherwise), a producer, or a manager. Kinda a road to stardom kinda thing. Anyone intrested?

Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2008
The Adamant Dodger said:
Okay, sounding-board time. *laughs* You'll see why I thought that amusing in a sec.

Okay, i've been thinking of starting an RP based (very loosely) off of Gravitation. Moreover, it's just a music buisness RP in general. You can play a musician (in a band if you set it up with other participants via PM, or solo artist otherwise), a producer, or a manager. Kinda a road to stardom kinda thing. Anyone intrested?

TAD, no offense meant but this sounds a bit too simple and well drab. As said, I was just giving my personal opinion and absolutely no offense meant to you or anybody else.

Anyway, I'm planning on starting an Advance-Gen RPG, based slightly on Terminator where Robots take over the world, any suggestions or ideas.

~ CC

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
Chrono Cr@cker said:
TAD, no offense meant but this sounds a bit too simple and well drab. As said, I was just giving my personal opinion and absolutely no offense meant to you or anybody else.

~ CC
None taken whatsoever. Comments are always appreciated.

As for my RP hiatus, just because I'm not as active in the RP forums as before doesn't mean that my mind has stopped bombarding me with ideas for RPs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back