• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Plague [PG-16] OOC and SUs

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Congrats on the end of your senior year, because i'm at the end of 7th freaking grade -.- I still have a ways to go until my senior year =/

But I don't mind, because we don't need another roleplay where we have most to all of the Focus Shift posse :P

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
Okay, I think I need to explain this here since none of you guys (except for maybe, Zamorak) seem to get it. The Yui that has been hanging out with Miharu's, Odessa's, Josh's, Pyschic's group, etc.,'s group, that Yui has blond hair and blue eyes. And is not the Yui you guys are thinking of. The Yui that is with you guys RIGHT NOW, is not the Yui that has been with the big group. That Yui is still with Silver in the middle of dead, crispse zombies. Plus, the Yui with you guys right now has black hair and black eyes.

Also, if Sarah can feel Yui's whole power, she'd probably be scared out of her bloody mind. Although she might be able to hide it, but not be able to ignore it. Honestly, Yui has been a character I have been developing and so far, the only one that is stronger than her is her "older" brother. By "older" they are twins but he is older by a few minutes. She has been alive for...a very long time. A VERY long time.

(rant over)

Also, I'm only a freshman. And I still have five projects due the same week. In fact...make that six if you include a study guide due tomorrow. (sighs) And I'm screwed because I haven't even started. DX

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
Thats why I added in my last post that I got back as she said her name.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Also, I'm only a freshman. And I still have five projects due the same week. In fact...make that six if you include a study guide due tomorrow. (sighs) And I'm screwed because I haven't even started. DX

Haven't even started? Pfft, naughty naughty. Then again, i'm about to turn something in late...ONLY BY ONE DAY. Jebus. Stop staring at me...if that were even possible :P

Also, as I haven't really posted anything about Yui, except her and Silver meeting, i'm an exception to teh rant!

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
I've only had five hours of sleep and I can't go back to sleep after my alarm due to the fact that my mum is depending on me to wake her up. (sighs)

Finished the long list of twenty five short (read: long) answer questions. XD Need to work on my study guide, but I'm still pretty much screwed. >_>

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
Years
I've only had five hours of sleep and I can't go back to sleep after my alarm due to the fact that my mum is depending on me to wake her up. (sighs)

Finished the long list of twenty five short (read: long) answer questions. XD Need to work on my study guide, but I'm still pretty much screwed. >_>

I remember those days. Now I'm sick in the hospital and have to repeat my freshman year in high school.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
That sucks, my little sister is switching to home schooling at the end of spring break, but its still expected that she will fail this year of school due to bad grades, skipped days, etc.

Also, Sarah isn't scared of Yui's power because she knows that the Yui she is with is a faux Yui [Remember? The real Yui isn't even in the city =P]

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
People with S.W.A.T.[Sarah] are going to a skyscraper, following Sarah their.
Yui and Silver are alone on a street somewhere I think.
Odile is now with Sarah's group
I think thats the majority of people covered.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
I do. Because I'm awesome. ._. So does Zamorak, because he needs too.

Actually faux Yui still has every bit of the same powers as immortal!Miharu, except for the fact that she is not resistant to the virus.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Shadow clones go down much easier then the real thing if I remember any of my Naruto correctly, or do you magically change what kind of clone your using [I could go back and pull out a quote from you about them being shadow clones, but i'm lazy, so I won't unless you make me]

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
They are a stronger version of shadow clones. immortal!Miharu (read: I) didn't feel like making a new name up for them so she keeps on calling them shadow clones. Her shadow clones have the same exact strength as her, will not disappear with one hit or even a "death", retains her immortality, and has all of her healing unless she does not make it so.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
Years
Gah no fair>.> I don't like immortal peoples <.< yes well kinda but kinda no.... AGH! I DON"T KNOW! -snap-
But Yui or should I say Yue knows something about Raike that Raike doesn't know

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Sarah knows something about Raike that Raike doesn't know but will not say it because it will produce unnecessary drama that will slow them down, which would be entirely against her personality.

Also, i've been waiting on some posting from the group with S.W.A.T.[Sarah]
Also, we still don't know her real name =P
This was actually due to the fact that at the time of creation of this character I couldn't come up with a very good name, thus I picked Sarah at random, and have come up with a much better one since [Well, its better for me since Sarah is also the name of the main female protagonist I have in a RP I made that went down the drain, and I don't like re-using names too often.]

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Uhhhhhhh, no =P
I'll keep that secret for an epic revelation...

DAMN IT I DON'T LIKE KEEPING SECRETS!!!
Meh, errrrr, fine, maybe just a little hint.
Sarah is two generations younger then Psychic

Their, do what you can with that.

Back