• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legendary Evolution (14+)

toptheworld

Crash Addict
Years
Legendary Evolution (14+) [PLAYERS NEEDED]

SU/OOC THREAD HERE. Please post any and all SU's from now on here.

Legendaries, after being caught, can only be in captivity for so long until nature starts to shift. A new council of elite trainers from all five regions have decided that releasing these Pokemon will help restore the Earth to it's original state. And it has. A new law has been set for all regions that the capture of Legendaries is now illegal.

So in 2030, Pokemon and Humans are coexisting peacefully and happily. Legendaries are free to roam as they like, and are helping keeping everything in balance.

Plot
Spoiler:

You
Spoiler:

Meeting Place
Spoiler:

Character
Spoiler:

Rules
Spoiler:

Have fun! And here's mine, also as an example:

Spoiler:

Spots Reserved:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

tenthcompanion

Glass Cannon
Years
I'd like to reserve a spot for Lugia please.

Nevermind... This RP looks like it will be good but I'm in too many already. I'll leave the space open for someone who will be more active. Have fun :)

Last edited:

Domo Genesis

This is Beautiful, This is Art
Years
Name:Ray Alton
Legendary:Giratina
Personality Ray was originally a pretty laid-back person .He usually enjoyed going to car auctions and smoking cigarettes. Once Giratina possessed his body, he became stubborn, blunt, and slightly devious.
Reason for Grudge: Ray had a grudge against his father. This is because Ray was kicked out of the house by his father because he was a "jobless deadbeat". Even after Ray got a job at a club as a bartender, His father still didn't let him move back in. As a result, Ray had to move into an expensive apartment and has had a grudge for his father ever since.
Picture:
79761.jpg

Nimblethumbs

my name would look hot in bold
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2015
Reserve me for.. Um.. Er... Mmm.. Hmm... Victini.

I'm superduper excited!

I'll get my SU up as soon as I can.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
Name: Mia Joans

Legendary: Mew

Physical Appearance: The picture plus multiple bruises and cuts all over her body.

Personality: Mia has been a hyperactive child from the day she was born in a dingy little house in Jubilife City. When Mew entered her body, she only got more playful, energetic, and kind. Mia is the perfect picture of innocence, or at least, that's the way it would seem.

Reason for Grudge: Her father was a drunk who would often beat Mia and her mother. Mia was to young to understand what was going on until the day her father went to far and killed her mother. He was taken to jail but Mia never got over it, forever scarred by what had happened.

Other: Mia ran away from the orphanage the officials took her to and lived on the streets.

Picture:
Spoiler:

Tell me if I should change anything.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Drat, someone already got Mew! Oh well, I'll take my bird Articuno.

Name: Edward Blair

Age (can change based on legendary): 19

Legendary: Articuno

Physical Appearance: Make the skin tone a tas bit less pale on the picture below. When Edward is talking his eyes are pale blue. When it's Articuno, they are red, as below.

Personality (can change based on legendary): Edward is a very calm and reserved person. He doesn't speak unless he has something important to say. When Articuno joined his mind, he welcomed the presence of one that didn't shun him. But Edward is very loyal to those he considers friends. He would die for a friend if he had to, though he would prefer not to.

Reason for Grudge: Edward was raised in the foster care system. He was shunned by everyone and ignored through his whole childhood. Now that he is old enough, he is looking for the parents that didn't want him. He is holding a grudge against them for not wanting him, and all those who ignored and neglected him while he was growing up.

Picture:
Spoiler:

Years
Name: Henri Layton
Legendary: Virizion
Physical Appearance: Henri is a fairly tall man who stands at 6'02", and has a certain suave and sophisticated air about him. He has dark brown hair that is always slicked back, and a trace of a mustache on his russet-skinned upper lip. He normally wears a white tailcoat (fairly short, and split into three parts rather than two) with a pale green shirt, and a pink necktie under his collar, which is worn long and is incredibly thin. In his breast pocket is a pair of expensive black sunglasses, that he often wears when he is trying to impress someone. His trousers are charcoal gray, with shiny white pointy shoes peeping out of the bottom.
Personality: Before the change, Henri was an aristochratic lawyer with his head deeply in the game at all times, however now he is much more confident and slightly sarcastic, and has developed a strong passion for fencing. He has always been a ladies-man, and the majority of the time he gets his way with them.
Reason for Grudge: As a child he planned to go on a pokemon journey like everyone his age, however upon leaving town with his new pokemon, he was mugged and his started was stolen. This scared him so deeply that he simply went home to study and become a lawyer like his parents always wanted, and he has never forgotten the face of the person that stole his pokemon.
Other: N/A

Back