• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emblem master-list / request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vegetunks937

The Superior Fusion
Years
I i can request an Emblem to make. I would like to make an emblem for the people who are always VMing others and talk to other for hours on VM only. The name could be the PokeTalker

Honest

Hi!
Years
I feel like you may have misunderstood the word request in this sense.

You can't request to make emblems. The only people who can make emblems are the moderators, and technically not even they can make emblems.

By request, we meat you're able to request one if not all of 3 different emblems: PC Veteran (be on this site for at least 3 years), PC Supporter (Donate), or Committed (be paired with someone for a year). Nothing else is requestable.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I feel like you may have misunderstood the word request in this sense.

You can't request to make emblems. The only people who can make emblems are the moderators, and technically not even they can make emblems.

By request, we meat you're able to request one if not all of 3 different emblems: PC Veteran (be on this site for at least 3 years), PC Supporter (Donate), or Committed (be paired with someone for a year). Nothing else is requestable.

If you don't mind me butting in Dipu, normal members can actually make emblems. (Even though it's not generally known.) :]

I've made quite a few emblems as a member ("LevioSAR", "Need moar emblems" and a few others) as well as some while I've been on staff, ("Mass Debater", "Resident Rambler" and a few others), so it definitely is possible. If you make an emblem and would like to see it possibly uploaded, PM a staff member and they'll bring it up in the staff forums. Not all submitted emblems make it through, so its not a "submit = upload" process, if that makes sense.

Last edited:

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
I guess it'd be requestable for users with 10,000+ postcount since that's not something subjective. Otherwise, no, it's not requestable.

Also @ member emblems above me, yes, if they have an image and a description then they can propose it for uploading.

Honest

Hi!
Years
If you don't mind me butting in Dipu, normal members can actually make emblems. (Even though it's not generally known.) :]

I've made quite a few embles as a member ("LevioSAR", "Need moar emblems" and a few others) as well as some while I've been on staff, ("Mass Debater", "Resident Rambler" and a few others), so it definitely is possible. If you make an emblem and would like to see it possibly uploaded, PM a staff member and they'll bring it up in the staff forums. Not all submitted emblems make it through, so its not a "submit = upload" process, if that makes sense.

Go figure, I never knew that. :c

Ignore what I said then!

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Your profile has to be... awesome (or blinding in the case of the Color Co-ordinated emblem), though there is no set prerequisite really. It's really up to a staff member to see your profile, think it's deserving of one, and remember that there is an emblem for it. It's based off of the opinion of the staff, so just sit tight and hope a staff member sees your profile and likes it (or is blinded).

I hope you understand my explanation haha, I can be quite confusing (and weird) at times.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Random question but are emblems allowed to be distributed to the same member more than once?
Example: Poll of the week awarded in (date here) and then another poll of the week post award (date here)
or crazy crazy member awarded june, and crazy crazy member awarded october?

Just saw it on a profile and didn't know if it was a glitch/ if it was possible/ considered.. so just wanted to ask.

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
From what I understand, it is possible for a member to have more than one of the same emblem. This is usually caused a member receiving on two or more different occasions for different things or a two or more staff accidentally all giving this member the same emblem all at once. Also that was a really long run-on sentence.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
It's not really encouraged. If you have committed with one person and get another pair for a year, you shouldn't get committed again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back