• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SHOP: NikNaks' World of Region Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:

PalkiaSpace

Panda Hugger <(^_^)>
Years
Wow, a map making thread? Awsome idea :D. anyway, here's my form:

Style: DPPt

Number of towns: 7 cities, 5 towns,

Source image: (in attachments)

Type of region: Mainland connected to a large islange by peninsula, which is the peninsula itself, and a medium sized island in the middle-ish. The picutre is in the attachments.

Features: Everything as shown, mountain range on the bottom right corner ish, on the peninsula large island thing, tropical, and rocky, on the small island it's temperate, and all the green is just kind of normal.

You can just do it on the picture in the attachments, as the map is already made, i just need help with placemnt of everything. You can add or get rid of any part of the region as you see it fits, this was just a rough one, add any details you want.

Thank you :D

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
Years
Style: Both >:] HGSS
Number of towns: 1 huge city, 7 citys & 5 towns
Source image:I don't have one ;~;
Type of region: I don't know, make it look cool, islandy
Features: Large mountain, islandy, northern island (snowy), and throw in some one stuff.

Resultz

All- round Poke-Whizz
Years
Style: HGSS
Number of towns: Small squares are Towns, everything else are cities
Source image:
RegionMap.jpg

Type of region: archepeligo
Features: Can you Ignore the centre island thanks. Lots of wooded areas on the leftmost and southern island, A mountain on the north Island. Thanks alot!

Years
Added to the queue. Also, I'm assuming you all want these maps at 240x160? I forgot to add that to the form...

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
Years
Added to the queue. Also, I'm assuming you all want these maps at 240x160? I forgot to add that to the form..
192x134, I suppose you could put me down as a helper if you get over loaded.

Last edited:

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
Years
Shops are now allowed? Nice.
Well I have a request, but I don't know weather you'll be able to do it.
I'd like you to make a higher resolution version of this map:
map2-1.png

So you know how large I want it, make the routes 16x16 pixels.

Resultz

All- round Poke-Whizz
Years
Could i please add an extra couple of details please?
almost all towns and cities should touch water, and most of the areas other than the mountain are lowland/wetlands, meaning no real elevation abouve sea level.
The route between the Leftmost island and the southern island should be a cave route/network, and not a sea route.

Years
In my inimitable wisdom, I got carried away making Peeky Chew's hi-res request, which I think turned out really well. So, if either of you want a second version of yours in hi-res as some kind of payback for my unfairness, let me know. :P

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
Years
Style: HGSS
Size: 240x160
Number of towns: 10 cities, 5 towns, and 1 Water Route that branches out into 3 connecting into the 3 islands (does that make sense >_<)
Source image:
Spoiler:
Just that large landmass, and just add three little islands off to the right please :D
Type of region: Large island, with three little islands off to the right.
Features: Desert area, Snowy area, and a Forest

Years
Am I allowed to bump my own thread? Let's hope so!

Just to say that I've cleared the backlog, with the exception of Ben.'s request, as he's working on a new design for his region. Here are a couple of fulfilled requests:

Cilerba.png

Cilerba's request

HiResPeekyChew.png

Peeky Chew's hi-res map

Keep requesting, peeps! =]

Canderis

Mr. Wejo
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2018
Style: DPPt
Size: 240x160
Number of towns: 12 cities, 5 towns,
Source image: EDIT: Added the basic map of the region. Big dots are citys, small dots are towns, blue is water routes. This is very basic, feel free to add more routes. The only part that should stay similar is the bottom right. That small island MUST stay there
Type of region: Mountainous region. with a few islands away from the mainland

Features: The mainland is entirely build upon a large, semi-flat mountain.
As you get closer to the center, mountains become larger, and the city in the very center of the map is surrounded by volcanic mountains. The only way to get to this city is through caves.
A small island (big enough for one town and a small cave) is in the bottom right of the map and then in the top left is a semi-large island (for the pokemon league) the routes on this map should kind-of form a spiral.

Last edited:

Resultz

All- round Poke-Whizz
Years
In my inimitable wisdom, I got carried away making Peeky Chew's hi-res request, which I think turned out really well. So, if either of you want a second version of yours in hi-res as some kind of payback for my unfairness, let me know. :P

Just wondering if you have got round to this? thanks :)

Years
Um... yes I did :bandit:

Look! Magic! I didn't even edit my post! Muhahaha...

Also, yeah, sorry about that. Hope that's fixed now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back