Thread: FireRed hack: Pokemon Amethyst
View Single Post
Old July 2nd, 2011 (8:56 AM). Edited July 2nd, 2011 by Crimson5M.
Nature: Quiet
Originally Posted by Chimchar 9 View Post
It looks really nice, I like the patrat Ow. ;)

When is some more event screens coming?
Soon, I want to finish all the needed overworlds for the next event (and some that I should've done ages ago; Player side, Rival, Mother).

Originally Posted by Quilava's Master View Post
Nice updates, this hack is shaping up quite nicely. As for the starters, was there a hint given? Cause if not there are about 600 pokemon to guess from.
I'll make it easier by saying...the starters are the same starters from an official game ;)

Originally Posted by r0bert View Post
in the third screen, there's a tile error, there's grass under the corner of the mountain.
Thanks, I meant to fix the blocks before. I fixed/upgraded the mountains now though.

Originally Posted by tehGDS View Post
Nice nice, I really like the tiles, it fits! My eyes didn't need to get used to it like your Last screenshots, the graphics match Iron however better, this seems real great, the mapping is real impressive, I'm trying to find tile errors, however, there's no tile errors, there is only one thing that bothers me, it's the corner of the trees, it seems a bit rushed, try shading a bit, but all in all, a lot more impressive than what I seen
That's just the style of the trees xD

Originally Posted by DrFuji View Post
This DrFudgey guy sounds stupid, but at least he can make some cool maps. I knew what the starters were but then I forgot.

It isn't a tile error, but how the block was made.
He's such an idiot, he changed the movement permissions to say dirty words.

Originally Posted by Chimchar 9 View Post
Are the starters actual starters? or just random Pokemon you've picked?
Actual starters ;)

Originally Posted by Nintendork15 View Post
I am from England. But my family is american, so I was brought up with writing 'mom' instead of 'mum'.
And ... How do you know my whereabouts? o.O

These screens keep looking better and better ;D

Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post

That's not fair! =D

Anyways great updates (though we don't see important parts again xD)

Originally Posted by r0bert View Post
the kanto starters?
just cuz you used a bulbasaur in one of the screens.
That's possible.

...Kinda. Just a few things I changed, such as the mountains and one of the font colours. I also slightly remapped the first route (had to, different tree style from before lol).

Also...I am not going to reveal the starters. At all. You'll have to wait for the first beta to find out what they are ;)
However,like I said, they are indeed actual starters from an official game.