• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Well, this news will make you feel even better...........

I was at Serebii and I saw the nest episode in Japan pictures for Scott and the Battle Frontier. I did a double take and saw the second picture, which has Misty in it! She will be making an appearence in the next episode in Japan! :classic:

Other intresting things about this episode........
P2.jpg

Ash is by himself in this episode. May,Brock, and Max went back to their homes to see their families for a little while.

P4.jpg

Agatha, one of the original Elite 4 members from Red, Blue, Yellow, Fire Red, and Leaf Green, makes an appearence as the new Viridian Gym leader. Ash battles her in this episode. Her Pokemon are......
P26.jpg
and
P12.jpg

P7.jpg

As said in the title, Scott, from Emerald, makes an appearence. Just like in the game, he's looking for very strong trainers for the Battle Frontier.

P16.jpg

Butch and Cassidy, long since only appearing in the Hosos for a good while, make a reappearence in the main series in this epiosde.

P22.jpg
P23.jpg

And the biggest thing of all, Misty makes a reappearence! :D Also, Delia reappears as well, along with Mimie. Misty is at Ash's house. :classic:

This looks like it will be a great episode. :D

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Wow, looks fantastic o_o; The only thing better than an episode with Misty is an episode without May, and it looks like we get both here! I suppose I can forgive them making her wear the space suit again so she can have the entire spotlight. Too bad this will most likely take over a year to get to America =/

Heh, Butch and Cassidy are riding segways. I like that touch.

Carina

...I'll think of something
Years
  • Seen Aug 22, 2006
Yay! Thanks for the pics, Misty Lover. :D

Apparently, she'll be appearing in not 1, but 3 episodes, right? And yea, without Max and May = less interference. ;)

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Misty looks great in that pic. :classic:

I'm sad though, because they are now saying that she has become a " Tracey-type" character and only appearing for a couple of episodes. :\ I wish she could come perminitly some time soon, though. I always loved her. She's my favorite character on the show. Right now, I'm feeling like Yoda at the end of Revenge Of The Sith. If she were real, I would want her for a girlfriend. She has many things I like in a girl. She's really pretty, kind, really caring towards others, nice personality, really sensitive towords other peoples feelings, and is really nice.

I've attached a really kawaii pic. :classic:

Last edited:
Years
Misty looks great in the pic, CK! The only thing that I'd change Is the Gyarados... Maybe turn it into a Milotic or Dragonair...... o.O
Nice pic, ML! she looks soo cute when she's sleeping...
Here's one of my favorite pics of Kasumi:
topkabe2.jpg

Hope no one has posted this one before o.o
I like her hair, expression and outfit in it.... She's so pretty...

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
That's it, ML, I'm never watching another episode of pokemon again. I may buy the games still, but I'm pretty much done with the franchise =/ It pretty much makes me hope the anime gets cancelled in America. It serves them right.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
That picture is so cute! She does look really pretty in it. :classic: I think she looks really cute when she sleeps too. She sleeps like an angel. :classic:

Also, I've attached a really kawaii summer related pic. :classic:

Also, please don't stop watching the episodes with her Kaga. According to this one thread on Serebii,on Misty's seriyu's website, She's only doing her voice for this and the next two episodes. It was Serebii who said that she's now become a "Tracey style" character, not me. But I think she's not. She's more important to the show then he is. Plus, since he stayed with Professor Oak, he hasn't been make many appearences. But since she's been gone, she's been making many appearences in the show. She got a two- parter about her and Togepi in Houen, made a couple of guest appearences during the Houen League, and is now coming back for three episodes,plus,she got four Hosos about her. That's better then her not returning at all. Also, the other two episodes she appears in are...........

Oak's Laboratory! All Members Gather! "first time we see Ash, Misty, Brock, Tracey,May,and Max all together in the same episode"

and

Mt Moon! With Cleffa, Clefairy & Clefable

Last edited:

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
It was at that.

Hehe... Guess it's not time to give up on the anime quite yet. I'd also like to add a big TOLDJA SO to everyone who said she'd NEVER reappear. Haha!

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
Years
Misty Lover17 said:
Thanks! By the way, I recently saw a pic of her Japanese voice actress at the Serebii Misty Club. I thought she was really pretty. :classic:

1118784065_0018.jpg

This scene was really funny.
XD! that was a funny scene! XD

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
Years
^Haha, I love that picture and the Kangaskhan episode.
Did we all hear that Misty is coming back for another three episodes, but then leaves again...?

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Incredible pic...one of the best I've ever seen o_o; Misty is surprisingly hot in the pikachu costume. I wish I could draw her like that...I really need to practice. Maybe someone can photoshop a pencil sketch of mine to look that good sometime <_<;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back