• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

turn your user name in an avatar!

wishirulz

convict #100234
Years
i can make ur name and avatar or a baner! just ask and i'll do it!
here's an example

Last edited:

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
Years
=D Not meaning to be rude, ^^ I very much like this idea and if I didint draw myself I would ask for one . But I think this belongs in the graphics or Spriters area of the forum^^; *kindly Reports*

Again I'm sorry. I dont meen anything bad and I would rather not report ^^; I just want to be sure with Grovle mainly on which area this belongs o_o.

Very nice first piece and I'm glad to see you requesting so early ^^ I also like of how fast you do it and a backround layout seems nice =D Hope you get alot of requests ^^.

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
Years
wishirulz, please provide examples of the banners in your first post. I will give you a little time to do this as you have started taking requests, but please do this soon or I'll be forced to close the thread. :)

Also, threads about banners/avatars belong in the Graphics/Photography forum - I'll just move this there for you.

*moves*

--FG

wishirulz

convict #100234
Years
well im sorry i just tried to have fun and do something nice to rebild my popularity, if not even good at this than i might as well leave PC

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
Years
It's okay Wishie ^^; I left Pc for a long time and I ended up making mistakes when I returned. Leaving Pc is among your choice but we arnt saying you shouldint do what you are doing ( though I think the reason your doing it is a tad out there)

Doing a Request thread could be done in any way but a example is great to show people what style is going to come of it so they dont end up blinsided ^^; I always have my examples in the Avytar and banners I make. Kinda like a walking advertisment for my treads =D Popularity would possibly be on the last thought o_o But it still stands in the same posision ^^ popularity in artestry is very noble but holding a example for others to rely on can be very uplifting.

You are good with showing yourself thats for sure ^^; I didint know you where around these parts. I'm pleased to meet you, my names lucia.

wishirulz

convict #100234
Years
just tell me the backround and if you want some catch phrase
never mind i made it, if it's not what you had in mind just tell me and i'll do what u wanted!

Last edited:
Back