• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Yu-Gi-Oh! Edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 22, 2013
Just to let you know, thanks for your backing in my incident where I owned mrpwnageisme. Thought I may as well check out your hack again out of courtesy. Funny. I remember you being able to play as Jaden and Alexis originally, and then working your way up the houses...? I don't know if I'm thinking of the wrong hack, but if I'm not, why the change?

Sounds good so far. Good luck - it takes a lot of gusto to try something as big as this!

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
Years
Just to let you know, thanks for your backing in my incident where I owned mrpwnageisme. Thought I may as well check out your hack again out of courtesy. Funny. I remember you being able to play as Jaden and Alexis originally, and then working your way up the houses...? I don't know if I'm thinking of the wrong hack, but if I'm not, why the change?

Sounds good so far. Good luck - it takes a lot of gusto to try something as big as this!

No problems, lol.
No, wrong hack. That's not only a dead hack that's not by me, but that was based on Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, which fails. :P
And yes, it does. I just need spriters before I can start. Thanks!

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 22, 2013
Alright, sorry for mistaking your genius for somebody else's failed hack!

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
Years
how can i download the hack

*Sigh*
Could you please view the Scrapbox Rules before posting in my thread.
Not to mention, there's a reason it's in the Scrapbox; there is no beta yet. If there was, I'd take screenies and get it moved to Hacks Showcase. If you want to download hacks; go to Hacks Showcase.

But, considering you want to download it, you must like the idea, so thanks for the support.

kingrall

advaced trainer
Years
how long time will it take before the hack is finished.
i love yu gi oh and pokemon,this is the best of both worlds

and thanks for the tip about the hacks showcase

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
Years
Don't ask for release dates please.
However, the first alpha will be up very shortly after I get a Tile Spriter/Inserter.

XaE22

Mapper/Scripter
Years
lol he must be new to using forums
and where is that pm you wanted to send me ...
sadly i'm thinking this hack is going to die because it doesn't seem like anyone who can sprite wants to sprite for this hack ... :(
the spriters probably don't like yu-gi-oh

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 22, 2013
He must REALLY like the idea...at the moment he has only 3 posts...ALL of them for this thread! Lucky you!

P.S. @ Faint Brushfire: Are you English? Like my Alistair Darling?

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
Years
lol he must be new to using forums
and where is that pm you wanted to send me ...
sadly i'm thinking this hack is going to die because it doesn't seem like anyone who can sprite wants to sprite for this hack ... :(
the spriters probably don't like yu-gi-oh

I'll send it.
It won't die; the idea is too awesome to die. It'll stay active enough for some spriters to join.

He must REALLY like the idea...at the moment he has only 3 posts...ALL of them for this thread! Lucky you!

P.S. @ Faint Brushfire: Are you English? Like my Alistair Darling?

Oh, I feel so proud. I'm worshiped by a noob.

Yes, I'm English, but not like Alistar, but like Bakura in the abridged series. (Hey wait, you can't do that, you're not a main character!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back