• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Article: PGL Closing: Fennel's Munna Thanks You

Years
As Global Link closes, Fennel sends her Munna as a parting gift.

Are you able to receive Fennel's Munna? Personally, I never bothered to try syncing my Pokémon Ultra Sun game up to PGL..

Years
Ahahaha I apparently never synced mine either. Trying to do so for this, but the 3DS refuses to find my WiFi connection :D Nonetheless, will keep trying, this would be awesome to have!

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Yo, what?? R.I.P Global Link. Kinda surprised they're not keeping it around longer, but eeeh.

No Munna for me, but if I replay that gen I will pull through Munna-less!

hirokimura

Miltank's Fanboy Number One
Years
To be fair I always felt like they should have kept wifi features, at least for pokemon games. It's not like keeping alive only 1 server containing every game's wifi from DPPT would be difficult, when you take into consideration there are less people playing older games.

Years
TPC decided to throw this Munna as a gift only if you did not have your account made or didn't link your Sun, Moon, Ultra Sun or Ultra Moon game up to the Global Link before the closure announcement was made back in November.. you could always put in a support ticket on their website if you found a problem.
honestly it is not like this is a Mew or any rare legend that should be limited, but eh...

Back