• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
Years
I WANT to participate in an RP...

Especially since I've been really bored...

HOWEVER...

I'm kind of picky when it comes to RP's...

I don't like starting from scratch and being FORCED to pick starters. That's just... no. Just no.

Also... I've been saving one of my RP characters to use that has been unable to stay for a fully completed RP.

In fact... in terms of RPs I've been in...

Basically NONE of the RPs I've participated in completed and were all canceled before they reached a true "end."

It's like I'm jinxed or something...

:'-(

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
Nakuzami@
For your "Journey Through The Dark" rp, I suggest that there are about 4-5 rpers, BUT. They start out in a region that is the least taken over. Once they're finished there, perhaps the second could be taken back by rebelling trainers. Third, the rebels and the Team of Light would help eachother out. Final one that is completely overrun, Team Light. Perhaps?

If you have ever read the third book in the Hunger Games, it would work like that.

Spoiler for the book:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years

Basically NONE of the RPs I've participated in completed and were all canceled before they reached a true "end."

No, it's not you. I haven't seen a single RP here that has been finished... or at least, I'm pretty sure I haven't.

Nakuzami@
For your "Journey Through The Dark" rp, I suggest that there are about 4-5 rpers, BUT. They start out in a region that is the least taken over. Once they're finished there, perhaps the second could be taken back by rebelling trainers. Third, the rebels and the Team of Light would help eachother out. Final one that is completely overrun, Team Light. Perhaps?

If you have ever read the third book in the Hunger Games, it would work like that.

Spoiler for the book:

Spoiler:

I-I didn't think of that... that just might work...
IN THAT CASE:
That would probably mean we'd only completely travel two regions, so which two would you (peoplez in general) like to travel?

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Code:
I WANT to participate in an RP...

Especially since I've been really bored...

HOWEVER...

I'm kind of picky when it comes to RP's...

I don't like starting from scratch and being FORCED to pick starters. That's just... no. Just no.

Also... I've been saving one of my RP characters to use that has been unable to stay for a fully completed RP.

:'-(
Well if you join mine when it goes up, If you're willing to keep posting, i'm willing to stay to the end d:

No, it's not you. I haven't seen a single RP here that has been finished... or at least, I'm pretty sure I haven't.
I've been in ones that has finished and sequel'd. The uprising! (i'm not in it anymore though)

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
Years
The key to any RPs survival is dedicated RPers. For that I believe the plot needs to be very solid.

Just my 2 cents xD

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
I-I didn't think of that... that just might work...
IN THAT CASE:
That would probably mean we'd only completely travel two regions, so which two would you (peoplez in general) like to travel?

Because only I would think of something that epic xD *Prideful*

Hm. Hoenh needs some love...And Unova.

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
Years
it's called Pokemon Wild West. Don't remind me...it never took off. Not enough people joined .

I had the bounty hunter system in that RP. but I guess the Wild West ain't that popular here. Well...since i'm your PC brother and all...if you want to make one, I can help :) maybe my old plot can help you a little

Blaziken15

You gotta purty mouth!
Years
Advertising Alert!

I have a new RP called Pirates of the Whirl Islands. You are a Pokemon who is a pirate and you go on a quest to find the sacred Silver Chest inside the Whirl Islands that is gaurded by the ruler of the sea, Lugia.

Four spots open because three are reserved.

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
I have an idea for a new RP. Maybe it's been done before, I don't know. But it takes place in the Earth region, Pangaea, you know the one where all the continents came from. But it's still modern, with NYC, Bollywood, places like that. These big, recognizable places are where the gyms would be located.

What I think would be cool, was if this was like, the intro to the Pokemon world. Like, there could be an evil group terrorizing them, so they say that they will only travel with children. And maybe the creation of Pokeballs is made by the evil group. The idea of battling and gyms could be introduced and you would travel great lengths, by plane/train/boat/foot. The continents could slowly be moving away because of the evil group and create Kanto and Johto. What do you think?

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
I have an idea for a new RP. Maybe it's been done before, I don't know. But it takes place in the Earth region, Pangaea, you know the one where all the continents came from. But it's still modern, with NYC, Bollywood, places like that. These big, recognizable places are where the gyms would be located.

What I think would be cool, was if this was like, the intro to the Pokemon world. Like, there could be an evil group terrorizing them, so they say that they will only travel with children. And maybe the creation of Pokeballs is made by the evil group. The idea of battling and gyms could be introduced and you would travel great lengths, by plane/train/boat/foot. The continents could slowly be moving away because of the evil group and create Kanto and Johto. What do you think?

Sounds interesting. :P I might join that RP if it actually appears. XD

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I recently saw Rango, so a wild west RP would be nice, I think 8D

Just wanted to say that I'm back from my weekend off. Hi, everybody.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
It's my birthday today, and as such, I request for my present for 3 people to join Blaziken15's new RP "Pirates of the Whirl Islands" :D Just kidding, but really, check it out if you guys want.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
It's my birthday today, and as such, I request for my present for 3 people to join Blaziken15's new RP "Pirates of the Whirl Islands" :D Just kidding, but really, check it out if you guys want.

Perhaps I should submit my new RPs today just so I could say that?
But... I might submit one soon, and if it dies as quickly as the last (what happened there?) I WILL BE MAD AND MY SQUADRON OF ANRY LLAMAS WILL SPIT ON YOU ALL!!!!! MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
... ... ...but, seriously, it will make me mad -.-'

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
I've been around RPing on PC since February, and I have to say, I haven't seen a single RP get finished. Most die. Well, actually all die. I plan to change that with my RP. I will finish it. I'm so determined, I've put all my other RP ideas aside until it is finished, and focus just on it. For all of you who are still with me, I ask for your continued support and your activeness. By the way its going, this RP should be done sometime at the end of July. Then I can start my other RP ideas...Wish me luck! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back