• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread V2

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 12, 2023
Omg! Is that a real picture or an extremely good hacked version?

I think that cover is fanmade.... but I wouldn't be updet if Kyurem had a form like that ♥♥♥

AyameHikaru

Beauty Queen
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2013
That's a fanmade cover, btw. XD

I think what people are overlooking is neither Reshiram nor Zekrom matched the color of the game they were in. As a matter of fact, they were the exact opposite color of the game.
SO..... Why would Kyurem's game be called Gre (a) y? Nintendo IIRC has a lot of names trademarked, one being Crimson and another Jade. Either of these would be more likely IMO than Grey. Ad that together with the fact that Japan just got RED Collection, and my vote goes to Crimson. :)

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
Years
That's a fanmade cover, btw. XD

I think what people are overlooking is neither Reshiram nor Zekrom matched the color of the game they were in. As a matter of fact, they were the exact opposite color of the game.
SO..... Why would Kyurem's game be called Gre (a) y? Nintendo IIRC has a lot of names trademarked, one being Crimson and another Jade. Either of these would be more likely IMO than Grey. Ad that together with the fact that Japan just got RED Collection, and my vote goes to Crimson. :)

I still think it'll be Gray because, well, there is no real opposite to gray. If you know of one, please inform me. Kyurem finishes the mascot trio for this generation and it only makes sense.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
You never know. They might troll us and call the third game Rainbow. xD

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
Years

DON'T GIVE THEM IDEAS. :cer_shifty:

The two names I'm pulling for are Gray Version (most logical, it seems) and Crimson Version (the phrase black, white, and red all over, contrasting the blue hues heavily featured in Kyuremu's design). But I am legitimately worried about the game getting ruined and being called "Rainbow Version" or something, due to the offbeat nature of the BW version mascot representation. :x

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years

pokemon_rainbow_version_by_julymarte-d39mj5s.png

I've gotta admit, this is a professional quality mockup. Although I have no idea why Keldeo gets to be the version mascot when Genesect clearly deserves it more. XD

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
Years
pokemon_rainbow_version_by_julymarte-d39mj5s.png

I've gotta admit, this is a professional quality mockup. Although I have no idea why Keldeo gets to be the version mascot when Genesect clearly deserves it more. XD

Well, I like the "Arcobaleno" font, and the Rainbow does look nice...but let's save the design for another game. That would be horrible if that youngun of an ungulate trumped Kyuremu as mascot representative for the third version of Generation V.

*shuffles to DeviantArt to see any other third version mockups*

Niprop

The Fighting Porygon Team
Years
First thread finally croaked huh? Well, with all this ruckus of the third version being possibly revealed (I myself am all for having Garbodor for the cover mascot if it means that Klinklang gets something resembling half a decent movepool), I guess that many people's minds are running wild on what the new changes will be, and most of all, what role will Kyurem play in the game's expanded story?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Ugh I want Keldeo version now! :(

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Honestly, I'd rather have Kyurem as the third version's mascot because it's more closely related to Reshiram and Zekrom.

Anyway, has anyone done the Battle Subway pre-National Dex before?

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
Years
Oh cool a wandering thread :D

Meloetta version FTW!

Keldo would be cool too.... but Genosect no, just no :(

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
Honestly, I'd rather have Kyurem as the third version's mascot because it's more closely related to Reshiram and Zekrom.

Anyway, has anyone done the Battle Subway pre-National Dex before?

I've set foot in that building once before the E4, and that was to go to Anville Town for a couple of items. XD

I plan to waste time with the Battle Subway later. XD

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
I don't have a team set up for the Battle Subway... and if it's anything like the Battle Frontier with respect to hax luck with stuff like critical hits, OHKO moves, Brightpowder and the like, I plan to avoid it like the plague.

chaos11011

[untitled]
Years
  • Age 27
  • MA
  • Seen May 4, 2021
For the Battle Subway I just use some random EV'd Pokemon. Currently I'm using a WallBreaking Dragonite, JollyBanded Basculin and a random Whimsicott to cripple. Not to good, but meh, I just do the Battle Subway to pass time.

Geo_mani

Can't wait until spring!
Years
The firewall thing in Pokemon Black makes me cross!I wish it didn't exist!

Back