• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Any one wanna talk

Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2013
Im a boy im 13 i like videogames animes girls i have pokemon gold ruby yellow blue and red version.I've captured every pokemon in all of my versions accept
for ruby i even captured celibi and mew.

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Ahh, sorry but you're not supposed to make over two threads of the same topic. Plus, this would probably be considered spam since it's not in Other Chat. ^_^;

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
I don't think it would be considered spam if he put it in new member introductions though

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Yeah, or he could post this in Daily Chit Chat. ^_^ I haven't checked to see if he's made an introduction for himself yet, though.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
That's true.Can a mod lock this, or perhaps move this to new member introductions?

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Sorry, you can introduce yourself in New Member introductions please.

*moving!*

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
Rayquaza Champion said:
Im a boy im 13 i like videogames animes girls i have pokemon gold ruby yellow blue and red version.I've captured every pokemon in all of my versions accept
for ruby i even captured celibi and mew.
Welcome to PC Rayquaza Champion!

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
Hey! You're from Houston too? So am I :D

What part of H-Town do you live in?

Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2013
Sorry to every one i new so i did a unguideded
request im REALLY sorry can some one tell me how
how to take it off and again really sorry.

Sturm

Kurokoneko
Years
TeNk said:
Aight sup man... Edit your posts, to correct your typos. Be more specific though, if you wanna chat. What kind of girls you like?
I don't think that word made you look smarter...you should edit your post or I'll insert your mouth with a bomb...
Anyway, Welcome to PC, Rayquaza Champion hope you like it there.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
TeNk said:
Aight sup man... Edit your posts, to correct your typos. Be more specific though, if you wanna chat. What kind of girls you like? ****?

Cut out the gratuitous sexual talk, now. We don't allow it.

Back