• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
Vriska Van der Douchevald
167.gif
092.gif
025.gif

CHAPTER III: THE HUNGER BATTLES

"Allright, let's..." Vriska was about to give her Pokemon their very first command, when a sudden grumble was heard. She turned around and tried to see if it was an earthquake or something. She soon heard the grumble once more, and realized something: she was hungry.

"Oh,snap!" Vriska yelled as she realized she hadn't eat a thing since she arrived, which wasn't very long ago, but still...

"Can we, um... Postpone this?" She called her Gastly back, and walked away, after walking a while, she turned around, and bid a farewell at Isaac befor dashi away.

The academy building was slowly appearing behind the horizon, she was close, so she decided that it was finally time to put her Pokemon back in their Pokeballs.She eventually resume her way towards the academy building, next stop: the cafeteria.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2013
Tristen S, Raikou Dorm
[Dorms--Classroom]

Staring down at the small slip of paper with the name and location of her next class, Tristen began looking around with her small croagunk. He wasn't much of a help, but it was nice that he at least looked like he was trying.

Class starts in just a few minutes, and I'm going to be late. She stopped in her tracks. "And why do I care?" She spoke out loud suddenly and looked down at the little purple frog. "When have I ever cared about whether or not I was late?" He simply shrugged and croaked quietly. 

Alright, then. I'll just wing it. Like I always do. Just as she turned the corner, however, she noticed that there were small maps and signs directing to specific classrooms and locations. She quickly memorized the map and made her way to her next destination.

Tristen returned Gabriel to his pokeball and she ran up to the Double Battle classroom just as someone was saying, "Now does anyone have a talent for double battles already? Because you and I will get along fine."

She sighed quietly to herself as she approached the small crowd of people at the door. Ugh. Just as I thought. There's a lot of people here. She stood, arms folded, a good distance away from the group; her bright white hair was obvious like a sore thumb amongst the mass of children.

Tristen had expected that the first day of class might be a little quiet amongst her peers, so she wasn't surprised when she wasn't the only one who didn't answer the professor's next question, "Now these are my three pokemon: Shiftry, Bisharp, and Leafeon. Who do you want me to demonstrate with first?"

The albino girl just stood quietly as she waited for the demonstration to come.

Last edited:

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
167.gif
092.gif
025.gif

PART II

As she entered the cafeteria, she saw that several people had their Pokemon out, Vriska didn't thought that they were allowed to do so, but since they're in a Trainer Academy, not having Pokemon with one was sort of illogic.

She took all of her Pokemon out once more. Spinarak quickly climbed to her shoulders, Gastly began hovering over her head, and Vriska picked her Pikachu wit both arms. She had to admit that for a insufferable kind of overly joyful Pokemon, it felt kind of fluffy when she held Chu.

As soon as she bought her lunch with a bit of her brother's money, she head to a table, followed by Chu who wasn't being held any more. As she sat in there and her Pokemon surrounded her, she couldn't help but notice another curious person.

It was a guy with brown hair, and he was surrounded by several Pokemon, from which there wasn't anyone she had seen before, as well as a Pokemon egg.

She wasn't paying attention to her lunch any longer, she was just staring at this person and the way his Pokemon behaved.

"Gimme that!" She said as she took away the plastic trey her Pikachu was trying to take, without loosing sight of the guy she was staring at.

Who was he? How old was he? Did he had any bug-type Pokemon? And in case he didn't, was he considering catching one anytime soon?

She had been told in several occasions that she was a bit of a stalker, but was it her fault that she was just interested in some people more than in everyone else? She wanted to know more about that guy, and she was going to do that now...

She stood up, decided to meet that person.

"Hello!" She said as she approached the table where that guy was sitting with a big smile on her face.

Last edited:

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Maxwell Leggingsteele
Cafeteria
------------------------------

Hugin just ate his seeds peacfully, trying to not mind in how bad of a mood he was when that monkey blasted him with water. The Honchkrow turned around with a "So you wanna' play, eh?"-look at Sapphire as the air around him darkened. Unfortunetly the human female called the monkey back before Hugin got a chance to give some payback. Oh well, another time then perhaps. And with that, the Dark/Flying-type resumed picking angrily at his seeds before swallowing them.

"Oh, um, yeah. L-Love you too." Maxwell stuttered before Genevieve walked off. He had been caught a bit off guard and was now suffering from a blush. Oh well, at least he didn't say "Lesbian" instead of "Love". He now looked at Katam, the Tympole just gave off a happy sound as if nothing in the world could bother him. "Palpitoad and Seismitoad, eh?" He thought, "I have to look those up fairly soon, don't I?"

Soon Maxwell and his Pokémon finished their food and started getting ready to leave. The teen began to move the Egg-Case closer to him when he heard a familiar sound. The sound of Hugin cawing like a madman at a stranger. Maxwell groaned and told the bird to shut up before looking at the person standing by the table. The sight that met him was the one of a girl, she had straight black hair and a pair of thick, black glasses. However what Maxwell took most note of were the Pokémon around her. A Spinarak, a Gastly and a Pikachu... Interseting. The sight of a Bug-type as well as a Ghost-type made the teen smile since he was very familiar with both of those types.

"Hello?" He answered in a friendly tone, "You'll have to excuse the rudeness of Hugin here," he gently patted the Honchkrow who gave the new female human sort of a death-glare, seemingly getting ready to start cawing again, "He's a bit overprotective."

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
167.gif
092.gif
025.gif

PART III

"It's okay," said Vriska while staring at the crow-like Pokemon named Hugin, which was trying to kill her with its glares, or so it seemed, "His glares remind me of my brother," Vriska let go a small giggle while closing her eyes. She quickly opened them again, "I'd use my Pokedex to see its data if it wasn't so messed up due to hacking... Which I did, by the way." She ended trying not to sound like she was bragging, with not much result.

She placed the plastic tray in the table, retrieving the Pokedex from her belt while her Pokemon tried to get her food, believing she was oblivious to this. She was actually well aware of their intention, but she had another priorities.

"I incorporated a chat system, as well as a phone..." She said as she opened the book-like gadget, showing it to him, "But because of that, a rain of sparks comes of it every time I try to check the entry of any Pokemon, which is, almost everyday, I love sparks." She said jovially while letting another laugh go.

She stared at her Pokemon trying to pick the tray, which she once again retrieved, leaving them without their prized human food once more.

"Excuse me, but I want some of this food too!" She said.

"Mind if I join you? I mean, if you're not busy, of course..." She said while redirecting her sight towards the Trainer and his Honchkrow.

Last edited:

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Valorie Ryder - Gene Kitoshi's Classroom
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Valorie passively watched Genevieve enter the classroom from her seat. The teacher began to talk and... it didn't take Valorie long to become concerned. He was going to teach her to give orders non-verbally? The concept felt improper, somehow. And there was going to be a pokemon for a co-teacher? ...After thinking about it for a moment, she supposed this 'Red Alert' was probably more there for the trainer's pokemon than the trainers themselves. Well, she supposed she should trust her teacher... Valorie began to brainstorm. Who should she help build a bond with? Dragonite's bond with her was extremely strong. Who was the opposite of Dragonite? She... didn't know.

A yamask holding an everstone creeped upon Valorie's shoulder. The presence of the ghost pokemon on her shoulder didn't seem to phase her. Rather, it annoyed her if anything. The ghost pokemon spoke up using telepathy.

Shu (Valorie's Yamask): "Having difficulty deciding? ...You were worried about Haxorus, weren't you?"

Valorie's eyes narrowed. He was right... but how? She turned her gaze, twitching a bit as she realized how uncomfortably close the two of their faces were.

Shu (Valorie's Yamask): "...You say a lot with your body language. Anyway, why not her?"

Valorie let out a light sigh. She supposed the fact that she rarely kept Shu in his pokeball probably meant he had a lot of time to observe her. It was almost creepy knowing he watched her from her shadow all the time, almost because she silently knew it was because she kind of, y'know, owned him. She had never asked him how he felt about that, considering he'd literally begged her to catch him in the first place. She kind of assumed he was okay with it, all things considered.

Valorie: "Yeah... Good idea, thanks."

With that she pulled out Haxorus' pokeball and tossed it. The armored dragon pokemon hunched over and growled quietly at the snacks other trainers and their pokemon she was surrounded by. Valorie's pokemon were not used to being in close proximity to so many others. Valorie made a point to move over and physically grab one of Haxorus rather small arms. Given that she was short, so she had to reach up to do this.

Valorie: "No."

Her tone was firm and Haxorus, while initially rather annoyed by the gesture, restrained herself. Valorie would not allow her pokemon to hurt any humans if she could help it. She couldn't think of anything more shameful as far as training worked.

Elizabeth - Elizabeth's Classroom (Waiting on 2 students)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Elizabeth definitely does... not look older than Dante. Appearance wise, she appeared to be a measly 10 years old. The notion that she was even an adult was laughable, if one didn't know of her... condition. Regardless, she acknowledged Dante by looking up at him (She stands at about 3'11'') and smiling in an awkwardly shy manner.

"Y-Yes-- ...We'll start... soon!"

...She seemed terribly awkward, the words rolling off her tongue in a sluggish manner as if she had a hard time speaking. The small girl emitted a sort of grunt as she continued to try and lift the briefcase, only to lose her balance and have it fall on her. A meek yelp was heard as she fell and she proceeded to push the briefcase off of herself, getting back up and turning to the students that had come. She looked humiliated, and rightfully so.

"Could--Could... one of you... help me?"

...It was Dante's choice. He could help the child teacher or he could let one of the other various (NPC) students that had arrived. ...What was in that briefcase anyway?! Sure she looked kind of thin and weak, but geez! An older boy such as Dante wouldn't have all that much trouble lifting it though.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
"Oh wow! So I was right! This is great!" Mark said, happy that she was in the same class as him. After Danielle introduced her vulpix, she quickly headed off to class. Mark returned all of his Pokemon with the exception of Snype and Able. Able was zipping around Mark excited to be taking a class revolving around her. She often tried to go ahead of Mark but remembered that he was the only one that knew where the room was.

Eventually Mark arrived to class. Snype greeted the Espeon at the front of the door. Once they entered, He didn't hesitate to join Danielle and Lucia at the front row. Guess some of the students were nervous. It was only natural. Mark usually avoided the front row on the first day since he didn't want to be called out or anything in front of the whole class but he had friends with him this time.

Meanwhile Able was flying all around the classroom. It was like a forest. A huge playground for her! After making a few quick laps around the room, she flew over to Roberto.

"Hiya!" Able said simply.

Mark sat next to Danielle and waved at both her and Lucia.

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Artemesio

"Well my name is Wyatt and needless to say I guess I'm your typical new guy but anyways what about you?"

Arti kept smiling. Wyatt seemed really nice, and eager to make friends.

"Hmmm...I'm new as well, got here last night. I'm from Unova, Castelia City. Its really big, and its kinda hard getting used to seeing fields and wildlife outside my windows. I am more accustomed to scyscrapers and smog."

Arti laughed at his own pollution joke, which is no lauging matter kids. Pollution is bad, save the enviroment by cutting down on fossil fuels and recycling!

"So where are you from, Wyatt?"

Years
Holly Amarosa

Holly watched as the teacher carried on with his lesson. She felt one of her pokeballs shake and frowned. She didn't even have to check which one it was. I wonder what's wrong with her today... She's never normally like this. Holly looked up at Haru for a second and then looked away. I really hope he's not mad at me for not showing him my wrists. I couldn't... I shouldn't. I hope he just forgets about it. She put her head down on her desk and moaned a little. All of this stuff is just confusing me. I shouldn't be worrying this much. She lifted up one of her sleeves a little and looked her wrist. She winced a little at the sight of the scars and covered them back up.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers - Academy Cafeteria

502.png
571.png
207.png
403.png
633.png

"Urm... My sister gave her to me - that's why I nicknamed her Macie. I would like to train my pokemon and evolve them - I think that is a sign of a good trainer," Fang explained the story. Macie must be his sister's name. Was his Joltik a female? Best not to ask that to Fang. That might insult him.

Fang was now talking about classes. "Oh - that sounds so cool, my favorite legend has to be that of Zekrom and Reshiram! Whats this N guy like?" Nice favorites.

Looks like it's Kilik's turn to speak. "Zekrom is pretty cool, I pretty much choose him over Reshiram," he chuckled after thinking about Zekrom. Very cool Pokemon. "N is like, someone who understands Pokemon. I don't get it either, but all in all he can speak to Pokemon. I really want to meet him, so you're lucky." So why did Kilik get a different teacher? At least the subject was worthwhile. Fang was eyeing his Dewoot, who was sharping his shells. Guess he was looking forward to a battle he might get into.

"He looks really tough, was he your first pokemon?" Now that, that... The news is coming back to his head...

Kilik was looking down at his food, showing a little depressed expression. His eyes were closed a little. "Yeah... My parents got him for me when we moved from Olivine City to Castelia City... I miss my original hometown..." Kilik stayed motionless on the table, an egg hanging on his fork. Memories were flooding into his mind, then memories of what will happen today, like his parents not coming. It's a sad time for Kilik right now.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
N Harmonia Gropius

N was pretty much sitting around in his classroom the whole backwards chair style. He was expecting another 12 students to show up in his class like last time. Or maybe less would show up? Who knows. He certainly didn't. Zoroark was in the back of the room leaning against the wall next to the dry erase board with his arms crossed.

Kenshin

That day with Olivia sure was something. Maybe things at the academy weren't as bad as he thought they would be. Anyways, let's see who was his teacher today.

Oh goodie! Pokemon Legends studies! This should be fun. He was curious what the other regions had for legends. This should be a good class.

Takumi

Ancient Johto History again? He didn't mind. He enjoyed the class, and Elizabeth was definitely an interesting teacher. What would they learn about today, he wondered. What unique secrets could he learn that might aid him in his own plans?

danaxe

I long for kyurem powerz
Years
''what, nobody's gonna choose for me then, ok i'll use shiftry and bisharp, now how does that sound''
''now i guess we should do some introductions.my name is darkert creepwood and i guess i'll learn your names as the day goes by. now shall i demonstrate a battle against my lovely assistant bob.''
Bob:''the roulette gave me servine and woobat, hopeless agains't your pick i suppose.''
darkert:''alright then come on out shiftry, come on out bisharp.''
'' now the key to double battles is getting in sync with your pokemon all the battle, and harness that sync into power.''
ring ring message waiting for you
''stupid xtranceiver i forgot to turn you off''
darkert creepwood has hung up

Zagan

King of Demons
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Jun 20, 2015

Fang...

"I always thought Zekrom was cooler - Wasnt he supposed to symbolize truth?"

Fang looked on as Kilik fell silent, almost folding in on himself a bit when talk turned to his Dewott and his parents, it was a shame. did his parents die, like mine? Best not to ask yet, I just met the guy...

Only for a moment later for him to mention why he was upset, he was homesick for his old hometown.

"I live in Castelia City, it might be a bit busy at times, but its not too bad a place - Ill tell you what, how about after classes today - we have a pokemon battle?"

Beep beep beep, Beep beep beep, Beep beep beep

The watch on Fang's watch lit up as the alarm went off, it must be time for class to start soon, so the teen returned his pokemon to their pokeballs and packed his stuff up.

"Thank you Kilik, It was nice meeting you and thank you for the Pokemon food, but now I believe it is time for me to get to class, hope to catch you later."

A smile played across fangs face, hoping that Kilik would cheer up.

"Hay, it will be ok - see you later!"

As he walked out, he waved back at kilik, thoughts of his sadness whirling around his mind as well as thoughts of his first class....

---------------------------------------------

The first class

It took a few minutes to find it, but soon he found a door with the right teachers name on it as well as his subject. Fang gently pushed the door open and saw a green haired man sitting behind the desk, before he fully entered, he looked around the classroom he noticed a pokemon at the back of the class.

Must be a Zoroark.

Fang then fully opened the door, and tried to swallow his nerves as he stood in the doorway.

"Urhm... hello? Im new here."

Fang stood there, waiting for the green haired N to respond - his shyness flaring up once more.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Wyatt was glad that this kid was new as him. It seemed that Arti was rather friendly. Didn't mind Arti and when Arti made a joke laughed at it even though he didn't get it out of courtesy.

"Well I'm from Goldenrod in Jonto." Wyatt replied with a nervous chuckle. He had never talked to anyone or even mentioned his situation back in Goldenrod and decided to change the subject.

Maybe about what class he has next. It would be even nicer to have a friend who attends a class with me. After a moment of thought Wyatt decided that classes would definitely make him feel less awkward.

"I've got double battle expert class. So what class do you have?" Wyatt asked."

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Malcolm West

"Very good everyone!" Malcolm nodded, seeing that students had finished labelling their pokeballs. If there were anymore students on their way to class they would just have to catch up. The price you pay for being late.

"Now, I want you all to make two lists, one for each pokeball, detailing the types that your pokemon will suffer more damage from. So, for example, if your pokemon is normal type, then you write down fighting type, you see? I know this seems like an incredibly simple exercise, but you need to take a few things into account. Does your pokemon have a second type, and how does that interact with their first type? Do they have a special ability, such as Levitation, that changes the way they interact with another type? Types are no longer the simple rock, paper, scissors interaction we once believed them to be. When you're finished, I'll check and mark your results. You may begin."

Lincoln West

Linc reluctantly trudged into N's class and threw himself into a chair a few rows back, getting out his pen and paper. Class was such a drag, he'd far rather be off battling or training. If he was honest with himself he would probably skip class altogether, but when your pops was one of the teachers that made things more difficult. He didn't want to get his pops in trouble or risk his position at the Academy.

Lincoln sighed and mentally prepared himself for the mind numbing boredom that was class. What a drag.

Nika Valentine

...Why was everyone else sitting in the front row too? Nika normally sat in the front row so she could avoid other students, who tended to gravitate towards the back of the classroom. Were they trying to mock her enthusiasm in so-OH MY GOD A SCIZOR.

Nika's vision locked on the proud looking pokemon, completely in awe by its splendor. She had always wanted a Scyther that would evolve into a Scizor, not even people who dismissed bug pokemon out of hand could debate the pure awesome that was a Scizor. They were so cool! And, oh, there was a cute little Ninjask too! Sighing wistfully Nika forced herself to get control of her emotions and turn her attention back to the front of the classroom.

A Scizor. Wow.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard​

Lucia watched as Mark and Danielle came in and she gave a friendly wave when they sat down next to her. Well, this would actually be an enjoyable class probably. She saw that the other girl in class was looking over at Roberto. Apparently she saw him as a big deal. Lucia really couldn't see why, they had a good thirty Scizor over at her parent's estate constantly patrolling the grounds. No doubt it was because she had grown up in a different setting.

Roberto meanwhile really didn't pay attention to Able, instead his entire focus was on the small Sableye. If he got within range of Lucia.... if he so much as touched her.... he didn't care if Lucia had some minor consequence to deal with, he had vowed to protect her life no matter what, even if it mean expulsion for beating a ghost-type pokemon to a bloody pulp. She didn't remember the danger really, she had been so young, but he remembered. He remembered all of it. He would not let the situation happen ever again.

Years
Ryan collected his Pokémon from the nurse with a small, "Thanks." He then stepped outside of the Pokémon Centre and took a deep breath. He then turned back the way he had came down to the Pokémon Centre.
Whilst he was walking he saw some people down by the beach.
"Maybe there's a swimming class or something like that?" Thought Ryan. As he walked he kept on looking around to familiarise himself with his surroundings. Having walked this path twice now he was sure that he knew it fairly well.
Ryan had seen a lot of students in the Cafeteria that had things that resembled some sort of phone. He had to check these things out and get one for himself. Maybe if he were to catch someone in his class using one then he could ask them about it? Yes! That seemed like a good enough idea. It was then that Ryan realised he needed to hurry up and get to his lesson right away.

Ryan eventually arrived at his classroom to find that there was already a girl outside of his classroom.

"Oh dear, I do hope you haven't been standing here long." Ryan said to the girl.
As Ryan said this he opened the door to the classroom.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Danielle Accola & Megan Sandoval
Classroom

As the classroom was ¾ full to completely full, Megan has decided to start class. Glancing at her name written at the board, then glancing at the room full of students, the students were eager to learn what grass and bug type are pretty much all about. Why are they special? Why is it important to learn? It was Megan's job to answer those questions for the students.

Danielle, Lucia and Mark were sitting at the front row. Mark's Ninjask went flying around the classroom, seeing that it was fascinated by the scenery.

"Well, good morning class!" Megan started as the class died down of talking. "My name is Miss Sandoval, and I'll be your teacher for Grass & Bug Type Specialization. Now the purpose for this class, is to mainly focus on the two types themselves. Get acquainted with their strengths, weaknesses, how their moves are used in battle, and techniques. This class is a lot more than just 'oh, grass is weak against fire', but after this class…you'll learn a lot."

Immediately, Danielle rose her hand as Megan finished. "We are going to battle, right?"

"That's part of the plan for today." Megan replied happily. "For now I want us to go through a lecture about the benefits of both grass & bug types." She then went forward and pulled down a white screen from the ceiling with a dangling string. "Take notes on these because we will have a pop quiz on this!"

Pop quiz. Danielle wasn't sure whether to love it or hate the class already. Pop quiz on a first day. She had an exam on the first day of Celadon, so this was nothing much for her.
She kept glancing at Megan's four Pokemon, but she got distracted by Megan talking to Leah the Leavanny to pass out the syllabus.

"My Leavanny here is passing out the Syllabus for the class, so make sure everyone gets one." She added. "Does anyone have any questions before we get started on the lecture?

Drew Stone
Outside Suicune Dorms; Classroom Hall

About an hour later…

I am late!

It took almost an hour to get settled, to get his dorm set up, unpack, and he just discovered that he has a class to attend: Double Battling. This was supposedly his day off to get settled, but apparently…he made it on the list of students' classes. Double Battling sounded pretty complicated for Drew, especially to the fact he never had battled with two Pokemon at the same time.

No map on his hand, no time to eat breakfast. He was just late. Simple. With Syd on his right shoulder and his bookbag in his left hand, he scoured for Room 435, where the Double Battle class is going to be taken place.

"Room 435…" Drew said to Syd. "There it is. The open door has got to be it." He ran towards the room and discovered that no one was there. Maybe Drew came in *later* than he thought. He sighed, and starts to walk slowly down the hall.

"Petiii!" Syd called out. Pointing at the group of students over at the end of the hall. Everyone had their Pokemon out, even the teacher…two each to be exact.

"That's probably my class then." Drew said to himself, "what a relief."

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Nika Valentine

Nika accepted the class syllabus from Leah with a polite nod and gave it a quick glance. As a bug specialist she was probably going to be more advanced than the other students in that field, but there was always more to learn. And her knowledge of grass types was limited, so this whole experience should be beneficial. The teacher seemed pleasant enough too, which was always a plus.

"Excuse me," Nika raised her hand. "I notice you have your pokemon out, and some of the other students have bug-types out as well. Should we all do that, if we have pokemon of the appropriate type? If so, how many?"

She hoped she wasn't instructed to release all of her bug or grass types, because that was six whole pokemon. The classroom would get crowded fairly quickly, and it might be tricky to keep track of all of them in this greenhouse-esque enviornment.​

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Able quickly grew irritated when Roberto ignored her. And Able was not pleasant when she was annoyed... The class started though, and Able wanted to pay attention just as much, but she figured she could at least let Roberto focus on something other then Snype.

"You know, if you want to beat him in a battle, the least you could do is pay attention to the class. He's stronger then he looks." Able said, hoping that would catch his interest.

Mark had some questions himself but it was mostly about Shedinja, which he forgot to let out of his Pokeball. The lecture hadn't started yet so he took this as a last minute opportunity to let Shedinja out of its ball and raised his hand.

"Could I ask some questions about my own Pokemon after class Miss Sandoval?" Mark asked. Shedinja floated around with a blank stare as usual. It still weirded Mark out...

Back