• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

What are you listening to? [Don't embed the videos!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Codin

Are you afraid?

What is it you fear?

The end of your trivial existence?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Bring Me The Horizon - Sempiternal [Album]

There's a playlist on YouTube streaming the entire album, and I've been listening to it the past couple of days. I really, really love this album! It's different from their other albums; very melodic, and the clean singing was a nice surprise. I cannot wait until this album is released! Only thirty days left, yeah!

Sir Codin

Obey these theater rules or so help me God, I WILL BREAK INTO YOUR HOUSE AND TEAR YOUR WIFE IN HAAAAALLLLFFF!!!!!!!!

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years

We Ain't Them - Childish Gambino
Album: R O Y A L T Y

Say what you like about him, I really think Gambino's done well for himself between his acting career and his music which, surprisingly, is actually pretty decent imo. He's a long shot short of the best rappers out there but he's got a weird way of making what he does interesting and catchy without being, for lack of a better word, awful. Maybe I'd say he sometimes sounds a bit tacky but... meh. I like it anyway!

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
A Fine Frenzy - Blow Away

This song randomly got in my head today and I decided to listen to it. It brings back some good nostalgia despite it not being that old. It's one of those songs that make you tap your foot or clap along to the beat and dance. I see it alot of people dance around and clap to when she performs it in concert.

Sir Codin

There goes any remaining family friendliness in this topic.

Sir Codin

Classic Sepultura is the best Sepultura.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
The Natatorium - Burning Out

Rather unknown band, but there's this station called Air 1 that I listen to that plays this song. It gets in my head constantly and I'm always singing the chorus.

Sir Codin

If Jesus came down, he'd be shocked...

Sir Codin

One of my favorite songs by these guys.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years

Popped up in my suggestions on Youtube, and it's a rather well done medley

Years

Ratchet & Clank 3 Soundtrack - Qwark's Hideout

Along with being one of my fave game franchises (despite only playing the original trilogy), R&C also had some of my fave video game music ever, penned by a guy known as David Bergeaud. It's a bit more serious compared to Stewart Copeland's work on Spyro The Dragon but I guess the music was why I was hooked on Ratchet & Clank so much.

This was actually my fave track from the third R&C game cos of how sorrow it sounded, and it fits my usual gloomy persona as a whole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back