• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most Hated Pains/Aches

Years
We feel pains and aches almost every week. But there's always that one that you absolutely hate because either it is so painful or that it lasts very long time. So I want to know, what are your hated pains or aches and what are your ways of soothing them down to retain good health back?

For me, I despise headaches, migraines, and tight numbness. When headaches develop, they are difficult to get rid of them. Typically, they last for 24 hours. I use bags containing hot materials (water, dried beans) to soothe it.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Headaches, omg I can't do anything if my head is hurting. I can't even enjoy a movie properly if I got a headache. I despise headaches.

Sirfetch’d

Headaches for me. They are something that I deal with nearly everyday and I can never seem to shake one.

Years
There's this one pain at the left side of my head that just shows up out of the blue from time to time, and I have absolutely no idea what it is. I just don't like it.

Years
I can deal with lingering pain like a headache or something, but the absolute worst was when I used to get cramped up in my calves. At points after I stopped playing baseball, whenever I got one, it felt like someone was stabbing me in the back of the leg with a knife, and I'd nearly collapse because of the pain. There wasn't much I could do for it though since they'd only last a few minutes, and go away for a few days before coming back. I'm just glad I rarely get them anymore, since getting them was just awful.

Altair1

Willpower
Years
Every shift I work at McDonalds, I suffer a burn! most are bearable though, but the more severe ones make it difficult to work...
It's definitely a bother if it's on your fingers, since it's mostly a hands on job in the kitchen.
I have so much burn markings, I'm a bit careless/reckless I have to admit...

Last edited:

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
I get eyeaches whenever I get stressed...they hurt so bad, I have to cover my eye usually ;-;

My knees also hurt, especially if I just got up off the floor..

Years
You think I would openly reveal my weaknesses to you?!?

One of the worst pains I get is a sharp pain in my knees(s). I had acupuncture a few years ago and that has resolved the pain for the most part but on the rare occasion (like yesterday) it can still flare up.

Years
I hate my migraines. The illusions beforehand that announce their impending mess in my brain evokes the feeling of absolute powerlessness. Also that you feel uncoordinated - every movement becomes crude and clumsy. Nothing soothes a migraine, it's all done through your nervous system. Serotonin reuptake tings.

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
Years
Charley Horse. I rarely ever get them, but I hate it when it happens. The pain doesn't really bug me, it's more of losing control of my leg that freaks me out.

Years
Heart aches. Call me lame but to me it is the worst feeling I've ever experienced, she broke up with me a month ago, and it still kills me and I just always feel empty and cold...

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
I hate getting pains in my sides near my ribs. Oh my god, it's the worst thing ever. For some reason, all my weights go to my sides of my stomach, so I don't really have a lot of meat on my ribs, and if there's a pain there my immediate thought is "puncturedlungpuncturedlungoh****oh****" and it just ruins my day. AAAAHGHGH >< I hate it so much.

I also really hate when your foot muscles tighten up. One too many times that has happened to me and caused me to stumble into something.

Years
I could right a book on the aches and pains I hate the most. But the most prominent one would probably have to be headaches for me, since those come and go and last for the rest of the day once I get one until I go to sleep. I also cannot stand it whenever I get pains in my upper thighs because it hurts for me when I transition between standing up/sitting down and vice-versa. And the last pain I can't stand is whenever I have a bad callus on the bottom of my feet, causing me to feel a bit of a sting whenever I walk around, barefoot or not.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
Well, the two holes in my mouth where wisdom teeth once rested has not been too pleasant so far lol I can't stand toothaches, headaches or brain freeze.

That said, did you know if you get brain freeze, you can stick your tongue to the roof of your mouth and it'll go away? You brain can't focus on both regions and instead prioritizes the mouth over itself.

The more you know...

Oshamaru

Legs go, Megaman!
Years
Eyeaches. I get them rarely, but when I do, I have them the ENTIRE day. I can't even do anything, and taking naps doesn't work. It lasts all the day, but the pain goes down a little as the day progresses.

Shrew

is a Shrew
Years
My right toe has been in pain for months. I think it could have been because of the shoes I wore were too tight, and that was my more-used foot.

I have a spike jutting out of my backtooth, which has caused many scratches and sores on my tongue.

I have this blurry spot on my eye. But when I took a vision test, I got 20/13, above average vision. *eyeroll* :P

Honest

Hi!
Years
Gah, I feel so old for saying this, but back aches. It doesn't happen than often anymore, but before, it'd be a constant problem. Wonder what I did to make it go away...

Stomachaches are another pain in the... stomach. I remember being sent home multiple times in elementary school cause I kept complaining that I felt like my stomach was a balloon. :O

Years
Headaches are probably my worst enemy. While it's not entirely related, it's also said that Cluster headaches, which affects 0.1% of the population, is the most painful condition a human can endure.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I can tolerate pain pretty well.

Though that odd, achy feeling after having blood drawn is annoying.

Edit:

cramps get me every time
I was legitimately surprised that nobody said this before I posted. I totally expected several females to come around and complain about it.
Gotta say that I agree with you, though. I:

Last edited:
Back