• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trainer Class of User above

Damien.aspiring.fandev

Chapter 16 A New Dawn { ||:^❩ )
Years
Chapette and ghost...
Channeler?
179.jpg

Last edited:

Damien.aspiring.fandev

Years
Herp Derps from Pokemon Adventures xD

Trust me, others will get it
*miniremo noises*
Do hacks and fan-games count...?
:deepthonk:
And why is thy profile SO FORSAKEN EMPTY?
We don't even know whether you're XX or XY...
you know what?
Mystery troop/spy (Colosseum/XD)

Damien.aspiring.fandev

Years
Song of Time said:
Please do not make posts that only contain side-comments. These posts are considered "off-topic." If you wish to make a side-comment, then please include it with a post that still follows the game's formula.
HASTY! Edit the post and put a trainer class before anyone notices! :P

Anyway... shady guy.

Last edited:

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
HASTY! Edit the post and put a trainer class before anyone notices! :P

Hehehe, I got a notification from this post because you quoted me, so it looks like I noticed it anyway! *evil laughter* But in all seriousness, don't worry about it, guys! We're usually pretty lenient about this stuff as long as no harm is being done. =)

Anyway, I'd say you're probably an Artist! From what I've seen, your posts here are generally very detailed, and making fangames must be like making a work of art, yeah? ^-^

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
Years
I can see you as a Swimmer, because of your avatar!

can only get access through my phone and have you TRIED to do a decent profile on an android phone? Damn near impossible xD

I only have access with my phone, and yes, I have tried to do a decent profile on an android phone. The emphasis is tried, so..

Damien.aspiring.fandev

Years
Hehehe, I got a notification from this post because you quoted me, so it looks like I noticed it anyway!
I thought it was the string of numbers that gave the notification...
well, the more I know !

Okay, time to investigate the profile!
*miniremo noises*
the avatar and signature feature a farfetch'd, and the user title contains
what I think is a bird emoticon, this leading towards the flying type.
I checked the origins of the name Maya : in Sanskrit it literally means illusion(psychic, ghost, dark?),
in English it seems to derive from Maia, the eldest of the pleiads, a group of 7 stars(psychic, steel, ghost, fairy, fire?)
and in Hebrew it derives from water.
The user doesn't seem to have preferences regard pokémon, and accordingly to the bio
You could probably see me at the Pokémon Trivia, Forum Games, and The Underground.
That's pretty much it.
This suggests a focus on the enjoyment.
I'm pretty clueless, so I guess I'd go for the variegated classes...
the cool trainers/cools/super trainers/ace trainers seem to be focused on competition,
the rangers on their duty and the chasers translate in French as scoundrels...

Hm... how about a rider? They're pretty much bikers, but in possibly fancier outfits, seen
off their motorbikes, can also be chapettes and don't seem to follow any specialization!

Willie, from Colosseum and XD, belongs to this class. In Colosseum he also has a theme that is shared only with pre-gym leader Justy.

Last edited:
Back