• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2012 Survivor's Party @ Drakow's House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I think here in Canada we're too scared of what we might have to live next to for four years to take bets on it. :P

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Someone on Facebook told my friend he disagrees with Obama on literally 100% of all the things. I was like "...even that puppies are cute and kicking people in the nads is not a nice thing to do?"

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
So I lied earlier. I managed to get my vote in at the last second thanks to my mom wanting to vote ... sadly since I brought her purse in and didn't tell her she forgot it and didn't vote herself. I feel really bad because it would have been her first time voting augh. ;;

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
I think here in Canada we're too scared of what we might have to live next to for four years to take bets on it. :P

Pretty much that... we don't need a neighbor that will give Harper more ideas.

On the other hand, for all american friends who fear if Obama lost and needs to escape, please consider moving to Canada (Edmonton!) and then we can hang out and stuff! :D

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
After checking the picture thread I have to say the title is undoubtedly true. I cast my vote in favor. Speaking of that, I early voted so I wouldn't have to deal with lines.

Also, will someone in Canada rescue(/steal) me from America if Romney wins? Thanks!

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
I'm in no way pro-Romney, but it's interesting to see just how anti-Romney the majority of the internet seems to be, lol.

On a side note, I wonder how many people voted for Roseanne Barr??????

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Not really. It depends on what predictions you're looking at.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Tumblr hates Romney. I haven't seen a pro-Romney thing on Tumblr ever.

Yeah, it's different predictions wherever you go.

(Team Fail I'm relying on you if this election goes belly up!)

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
And the fact that there's no pro-Romey stuff on Tumblr makes me happy.

It's actually quite sad, really. People who aren't anywhere as extreme as Romney can't post about their support for Romney/Republicans in general without being viciously attacked by the mainstream majority of Tumblr because those people can't accept that there might be others who don't share their views on Obama. You're happy that people can't express their views on the internet? Interesting.

Sakura Rain

→Let's laugh at everything!
Years
Um can I also request help from Canadians/Britlanders because

I'd like to get the hell out of dodge if romney wins

I'm not watching election coverage because it stresses me out and infuriates me omg guys tell me what's happening D;

Sakura Rain

→Let's laugh at everything!
Years
Right now, according to NBC, Romney is up 174-172. I'm actually freaking out. And I don't live in the USA.

Welp. I shouldn't have unpacked from vacation. see this is why we can never have nice things

-resumes repacking-

Okay so my bff just told me that Obama is winning in Ohio, so that's good. Idk about any of the other swing states, though. Wisconsin has apparently not voted Republican since 1984, so hopefully that trend holds up.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I'm just kind of waiting what my state is going to end up as. Silly Florida.

Also I am highly amused by this:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Florida's really a deciding factor. If Obama can get Florida he's pretty much secured.

EDIT:
The news I'm checking has it 250-203 (Obama lead)

Ahaha. I love that image BinaryPeaches!

Soo I'm much sure Obama just won.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Wisconsin is Dem. Ohio is leaning Dem. Florida is leaning Dem. With Ohio and Florida there's pretty much no way for Romney to win.

Don't worry, Obama is going to win.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Thank GOD! Now I can relax [Sigh]
If Romney had won I would have found the nearest building, and thrown myself off the roof. :/

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
THE REST OF THE WORLD IS PROUD OF YOU GUYS. <3

Quoting for the sake of emphasis.

As for Pedro, if Romney really won, it'll be the greatest excuse to your parents ever that now is the best time to travel around the world for 4 years long nonstop :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back