• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
while browsing dA, I clicked on My Little Dashie out of curiosity and feel in love again <3

Oh yeah, no matter how many times I read that fic, it still successfully leaves me teary eyed. I am tempted to write my own version of a sequel, but meh, the internet already has a lot of it. :P

Flight.

→ Break Away
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 4, 2013

Oh yeah, no matter how many times I read that fic, it still successfully leaves me teary eyed. I am tempted to write my own version of a sequel, but meh, the internet already has a lot of it. :P

Omg ikr, I'm so tempted to go back and read it again with sad music and see how long it takes me ;;

But yeah, that's actually the only fanfic I've ever read full through. I'm not much of a fanfic guy, but good lord if that doesn't break open the ol' water pipes.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Hello everyone. I saw an article on Equestria Daily about a Crystal Empire Adventures DVD that is set to come out on December 4th. (Along with a Season 1 DVD.) And apparently there are Crystal Pony toys out in stores already. ...And season three isn't even out yet! And the already have a future DVD...and crystal pony toys...and yet there is no hints as to when Season Three will be on TV... they keep saying soon but it hasn't happened yet...

Thoughts?

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Hello everyone. I saw an article on Equestria Daily about a Crystal Empire Adventures DVD that is set to come out on December 4th. (Along with a Season 1 DVD.) And apparently there are Crystal Pony toys out in stores already. ...And season three isn't even out yet! And the already have a future DVD...and crystal pony toys...and yet there is no hints as to when Season Three will be on TV... they keep saying soon but it hasn't happened yet...

Thoughts?

My thought about this is for Hasbro to earn early money, probably?
I mean, fans are excited for Season 3, and what way to cash their excitement than to do this.
Not that I complain though.

Now that the Crystal Empire are mentioned.

http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/Crystal_Empire

That was an interesting read. Spoiler a bit, but not too much. :\
Still excited, nonetheless! :P

Back