• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Booster Pack/"Look What I Just Got!" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demon.

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2018
Not my picture, but this is the one i got
figures%2B016.JPG

Demon.

Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2018
Got the rayquaza EX tin today. The rayquaza is what excited me most, but in one of the dragons exalted packs, i got a reverse holo rare shedninja, and a holo ampharos. Pretty decent haul.

Demon.

Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2018
I got the mewtwo and darkrai tins a few days ago. Got Ho oh EX and a second version of Rayquaza EX.

And today i got one of my greatest finds ever.

560622_420406414690723_1285046901_n.jpg

Demon.

Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2018
And they didnt have EX cards. I like the look of the older cards better for the most part, but ive really gotten into some of these badass new cards.

Chamongys

Pokemon Fiend !
Years
The older holos are much better than the black and white versions. I also like that older sets have that vintage look to them.

I had 7 packs of Dragons exalted on Sunday and pulled a Mew EX. My brother had 7 packs too and he pulled Registeel EX and Ho-Oh EX. A three to fourteen ratio is not that bad.

Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
Just opened 3 Black & White Next Destinies booster packs that came with the mewtwo collections box today.
Got 3 Reverse Holographics
-Jellicent Rare
-Litwick Common
-Luxio Uncommon
I also got 1 Holographic Rare
-Vanilluxe
And 2 Rares
-Simipour
-Musharna
Video of my pulls

Last edited:

Demon.

Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2018
My friend gave me a random stack of cards today. I was feeling pretty neutral about it till the end, when i flipped over an upside down card and discovered that it was a Holo Delta species(water) type Shining Mew card.
51wBmfbQCZL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
Opened a Rayquaza EX Tin today it had 4 booster packs inside:
3 Rares:
-Magmortar
-Unfezant
-Seismitoad
4 Reverse Holographics:
-Braviary Rare
-Rufflet common
-Magikarp common
-Audino Uncommon
1 Rare Holographic:
-Emboar
Video of the pulls:

Years
  • Seen May 3, 2013
After around 10 years of not collecting I decided to get three tins from Walmart. I got a Rayquaza, Darkrai, and Mewtwo tin. In the Rayquaza one I got a full art Reshiram, and in the Mewtwo one I got a full art Tornadus.

I went to a local card shop today and got 6 Dark Explorer packs. I got a Groudon EX and a full art Darkrai EX in them!

Years
Bought myself 4 Dragon Vault packs and the Keldeo Box. I'm just two cards short of the complete normal set for Dragon Vault (21 cards in total). I'm only missing the normal version of Latios and Exp. Share. I'm also missing some of the window card "promos", though (as in, the ones with the set logo printed on the picture that's displayed at the front of the blister pack).

Demon.

Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2018
Got a fire type Delta species Mew today, and discovered that it is the error version of it, with the upside down pokeball on the back.

Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
Opened a Zekrom EX Tin today had 4 booster packs inside. I got:
1 Rare:
-Simisear
4 Reverse Holographics:
-Roggenrola common
-Trubbish common
-Luxio uncommon
-Articuno rare
2 Rare Holographics:
-Zapdos
-Zoroark
1 Full Art!:
-Victini
Heres a video of my pulls:

Last edited:

Demon.

Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2018
^ awesome. Though i still prefer full art mew to any full art besides full art rayquaza.

I finally got a base set Charizard.

Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
Opened a Kyurem EX tin today i got:
4 rares:
-weavile
-beheeyem
-victini
-excadrill
4 Reverse Holographics:
-Durant Uncommon
-Kirlia Uncommon
-Simisage Rare
-Krookodile Rare

My Zekrom tin seemed to be the best one i opened with that full art :)
Heres a video of my pulls:

o Pikachu o

Pikachu
Years
Opened 1 Next Destinies pack and got a Shiny Hydreigon. I also opened a ex fire red and leaf green pack which I got for $7 and I got a blastoise ex :D I bought the pack from a trusted website.

Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
Opened a Gigalith Evolution Pack today it came with 2 boosters also the evolution chain for Gigalith:
1 Rare Holographic:
-Articuno
2 Reverse Holographics:
-Zekrom Rare
-Special Energy uncommon
1 Rare:
-Zekrom

Heres a video of the pulls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back