• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
15. I can't have melancholy music when tired and driving. Lyrics to sing with certainly help. Though the vibrations of the car do not help. Rolling down the windows for fresh air rushing at my face sometimes helps.

Most of my driving CDs are made up of faster paced songs.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I can drive, just not legally. Saying that the only time I've ever driven it was in private land so I'm not sure I ever broke a law.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I picked up driving pretty quickly. Well... quicker than my brother. I think being lazy for waiting three years made a difference, because I'm sure I would have been timid and less confident about driving if I had started at fifteen or sixteen.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yeah. It starts lagging on my computer as well, so I only play it for small amounts at a time. Maybe if I actually bought it then it wouldn't lag, hurrhurr.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

What's this about driving? /not interested in committing suicide; will consider learning if in NC or WA though

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

You really couldn't have worded it a different way, Rossu?

I have learned today that I need to work on U-Turns, but my mom made me drive without her in the car because she had to rush into the medical center with my sister so they didn't miss the appointment.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

But to say it like that? It's not like some people have to learn how to drive in order to help support their family or anything.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

If you knew what the drivers were like in Maryland (especially in the Baltimore area), you'd word it the same way! Now, I might learn if I go to NC or WA as planned (college), since the drivers in both places don't suck at driving (not to mention, based on where I applied to, I wouldn't have far to drive).

Not only that, but by not driving I would not be polluting the environment (though I want a Smart Car...) and I would save a load of cash by not having to get gas, not having to get the car fixed, not buying a car... And with my arms who knows how hard it'll be to even drive.

Ehhh also sort of in a crummy mood too, since my parents expect too much of me again.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Again,some people have to learn how to drive in order to support their family, because say there is only one person currently driving in the household and has to drive around three people, as well as try to work in order to support them, because the family is in a tough situation right now and need as much money as they can get. It's not like they have a choice or an option or anything. I understand that perhaps in your area it's not great, but it's still not the best way to word it.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Then why the hell do they have a weapon? (Remember, kiddies, cars are weapons, so don't use them immaturely!) Sell the damn thing and take the bus all the time, or freaking walk or carpool. And if you have to get groceries or stuff, bring the whole family along so they can carry everything. Hell, there are also plenty of charities willing to help for nothing and plenty of good samaritans who'd lend a hand. I found PLENTY of ways to get around while not owning a car when I did my Poverty Project; if these people aren't smart enough to figure out similar or better ways... I guess it'd be natural selection at work. We're too overpopulated anyway. (The last two sentences were jokes, since no one ever seems to get them. Though honestly, if they aren't even bright enough to figure out at least one way to get by without a car, Idek.)

Overall, one less vehicle on the road means one less contribution to global warming. Even the smallest changes can affect an entire country.

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

My body is a weapon by that logic. My textbooks are weapons by that logic. My everything is a weapon by that logic.

>I can't drive, so I'll make everyone else feel bad about it.

This used to be me kind of.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I'm not trying to make anyone feel bad; I'm speaking the truth! (Now, about those religions...)

...So you'd be homeless without a car? What about relatives, friends, etc.? There's also moving into the city and whatnot (you can have family and friends help you there); that's the best place for a poor person (such as myself) to live.

Nonetheless, there's always an option for those who don't own a car. And for them homeless people, blame the government and companies for doing nothing to help. By doing nothing you can still change the world, but is it necessarily a good change?

(Obv. I'm not gonna win this since everyone thinks I'm wrong, so I better get off before my ego gets shattered furthermore; how's that for making others feel bad?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back