• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Team Recruitment/Volunteering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Team Name: Team Special Adventures (See what I did there?)
Team Leader: TheAgentBrandon
Current Members: Me.
Current Game Title: Pokemon: Indigo Showdown (Based off the Pokemon Kanto Manga)
Current Progress Made: I've made a lot of maps and cut scenes. I have done this all the way up to the completion of the first Pokemon Gym in Pewter City. If you need proof of my progress check my YouTube videos in my thread for the game.
Positions needed: I'm in dire need of a spriter. Someone who can help me out with cut scenes for the game would also be nice (You'd need experience with RPG Maker XP for this).
Timezone: Central Time. Your timezone is not a concern to me though.
Preferred Contact Method: PM me on this site or send me an email. ([email protected]) I check both of these everyday. But I do check PokeCommunity more often so I do prefer this the most. :)
Additional Information: If you are worried about how dedicated I am for this project it should NOT be a concern. I've worked on this project for 2 weeks and I already 5 rounds/40 completed in the manga (So if you do the math I'm 1/8 done with the game). If you are my spriter I won't be asking for to much so if you're worried about having to use all your free time on this, don't be. :) I would like a scripter just for the fact that I don't know everything there is to know about making cut scenes. So though it is not as needed as spriters it would still be really, really appreciated. Thanks for reading!
Link to my thread:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=289109
This thread includes some screenshots, but you can really see the progress I've made by looking at the YouTube videos. Okay guys, thanks for reading. I don't want this fan game to be like a good majority of them and to be given up on. I work 3-4 hours on this everyday and hope to have it completed by Winter Break (I might be to ambitious about this, but hey a man can dream can't he? :) )

Years
Recruiting a Team Member

Recruiting a Team Member
Team name: Team EndGame
Team Leader: candelariojo
Current Members: Me, D.zurieta(just story help)
Current Game title: Pokémon End Game
Current progress made: Story: 80% done and a few maps and battles done
Position(s) needed: Any help would be great. Scripter, Spriter (Trainers, overworlds). Mappers.
Timezone: Eastern. (New york)
Preferred Method of contact:You can PM or email me

Additional info: Any help at all would be great. You can contact me if interested and i can go into more detail about the game.

UnderMybrella

Wandering Programmer
Years
Team name: Abimon
Team Leader: Anglican
Current Members: Me and a few friends from school.
Current Game title: Abimon, A New Beginning
Game Language(What language is it being made in?): Java
Current progress made: Very little, first indev beta released in a minute or two. Displays graphics.
Position(s) needed: Tile and OW spriters, as well as GUI spriters.
Timezone: AEST
Preferred Method of contact: Pm, or e-mail at [email protected]
Link to your active PC thread OR At least 4 screenshots:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=289343
Additional info: E-mail or PM me and I'll get you working on it right away.

MegamanDX

Pokemon/Megaman fan
Years
We are in need for some help in developing a Pokemon game that's quite different from the rest:
This post will be changed as new members join the project and help develop games of Pokemon that has never been invented yet

Prior to joining requirements: If you want to join and help the development team out,there are somethings we have to consider....
-Have a open mind to anything and everything that comes to you,we will be making Pokemon games that are to some quite strange and maybe even odd or something that has never been thought of yet, We are open to the possibilitys of thinking differently to make games differently...

-I or another person in the team will screen ya so see if you do have the skills for to job that The Pokemon Improvement Project needs,which mean...Examples of your work are needed

Recruiting Team Member

-Team name:The Improvement Project(developing and making unusuall games and coming up with strange ideas is our passion)

-Team Leader: @pokefangames

-Current Members: MegamanDX(designer and story writer) ,pokefangames(programmer and project leader),Nour386(Story and Plot editor),@Phenos Sodazel(graphic artist for "Classic Mode)[4 members]

-Current Game title:Pokemon Battle Network Flame & Grass,Developing Pokemon Tin/Steel

-Current progress made:Post Development Concept phase for Pokemon Battle Network Concept phase for Pokemon Tin/Steel

-Game engine: Unity 3D

-Position(s) needed:As of right now)map artist(able to draw out the Kanto region map in Pokemon Black and White style) and 3D graphic artist(capable of drawing Pokemon,humans with a computer or pen and paper at good quality as well as drawing out how certain game play features with me giving descriptions of the game play)

-Timezone: Im usually online mostly everyday around 5PM-11PM PST,If I dont reply or another member of our project dont reply to you then we will get back to you usually in 24 to 48 hours

-Preferred Method of contact: You can email me at [email protected] which is the fastest method or contact me or @pokefangames with a PM(Private message)on this forum
Edit: or you can contact me via skype and you will be put in the group

-Additional info:This post will be edited when we get farther in development of Pokemon Battle network as more people will be needed to help out to project with development...I was the one who came up with the idea for Pokemon Battle Network as a Pokemon game that will bring anime style battling to Pokemon. We also just got started with Pokemon Battle Network so we dont have much progress othern then me drawing out concepts with my bad art skills and another member wanting to make some change as well as a challenge for his programming skills....
Im also writing the story for it but when I need some help with some beta readers(people who can fix spelling errors and slight edits as well)and help me out on the story...Ill edit this post to reflect this.

- http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=289025
This post is subject to change without noticed as more people are required for help on the project, please be aware of this.

Thank you for your help! Your help will make many Pokemon fans happy in the end!

Last edited:

ppooookkkkkkk

Banned
Years
I dont know why my post got deleted? but i post again

Team name: Amberstonè studios
Team Leader:Me ppooookkkkkkk
Members:None as of now
Current Game title: Pokemon Morning/Night
Current progress made:Very little starter town and events almost all done
Position(s) needed:Majorly a scripter and a spriter
Timezone:GMT OR UTC+5:00
Preferred Method of contact: Pm OR email
Link to your active PC thread OR At least 4 screenshots http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=291405
Additional info:I really need help im mapping eventing making fakemon sprites (my cousin sometimes she gives concepts and sometimes makes some but she says shes not a member of my team)

Update: just decided the teams name.

Last edited:

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Team name: Blueflare
Team Leader: Varion (Me)
Current Members: Varion (Me)
Current Game title: Pokémon Eon Version
Current progress made: First 2 towns and 1 Route, First Rival battle and a couple of trainers.
Position(s) needed: Spriter, Mapper, Tiler.
Timezone: (GMT) England
Preferred Method of contact: Msn/Skype or VM and PM me here.
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=286332
i_have_a_mouse_again__by_nintendork15-d5mg47u.png
NewBattles.png

Yikes.png
Awinnerisyou.png

Additional info:
Pokémon Eon Version is a game I've been working on for a few months now, by myself with the occasional help from Caramaniac as a scripter, and I feel if I'm to boost production rate and actually make a well decent game I need some form of team.
I need spriters to help my do Fakemon, no fan game is complete without em, a Mapper to help me make maps, I'm not the best, and a Tiler, again, I'm not the best Tiler.

Everything, like I said so far is done by me.

Karel_Kazuki

Wants to Learn about PKMN Rmxp
Years
Free Agent looking for work
Area looking for work:C# programmer and concept designer
Timezone:Eastern Standard
Preferred method of contact:PM me for better methods.
Examples of work: I have a few simple programs to show.
Additional Info:I'm just looking for a way to improve my skills.I just finished my first semester in learning C# and we went over most of the basics.Now I'm trying to work on my own.I have Unity 3D and Visual Studios with XNA framework. All i want to do now is get some help in improving myself.

ptisnjunk95

Made in Portugal
Years
Assembling (I think that's the word :D ) a team

Team name: (name to be decided by all of us)
Team Leader: ptisnjunk95 (me) for now
Current Members: ptisnjunk95 (me)
Current Game title: Pokémon - The Dragon Journey (being developed in RMXP)
Current progress made: The region's map, a bit of the story line, heroes' sprites, some maps (3 routes, and 2 towns (with insides) and 1 city (without insides) )
Position(s) needed: 3 pixel artists (one for tilesets, one for fakémons and one for trainers and overworlds), and a scripter (I'm a n00b in Ruby)
Timezone: Mine is GMT+0 but I don't care about the timezone.
Preferred Method of contact: pm or mail me: [email protected]
Link to your active PC thread OR At least 4 screenshots: [Screenshots attached]. I don't have a thread yet :(
Additional info: I thought that I could do the game by myself only with the Pkmn Essentials, but I now I want to do an epic game! The story line is being written by me, but if you're going to work on the game, you have the right to give new ideas ;)

Years
  • Age 12
  • Seen May 11, 2015
So, this is a game I recently started on, but have been planning for a while. Before that, it was originally a forum RP that never got off the ground, and so now it is becoming a fangame. Although, to fully realize my dream, I need more people to help me.

Recruiting a Team Member
Team name: Hearts of War
Team Leader: WinterKirby (Me!)
Current Members: Just lonely little me.
Current Game title: Pokemon: Hearts of War
Current progress made: Not that far. I mean, I started less than a week ago. But I haven't made it to the first gym yet. I'm right before it.
Position(s) needed: Spriters, Musicians, and, not as needed, Scripters. But I REALLY need spriters.
Timezone: GMT -5
Preferred Method of contact: PM, or email: [email protected]
PC thread: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=7446418
Additional info: I'm putting Fakemon in. That's why I need spriters mainly, but I also need overworld sprites for trainers, and new player characters.

Za_Destroyer

hmmm yes I drive gud
Years
Area looking for work: Spriter, currently also learning to program in Ruby.
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
Preferred method of contact: PM or Email: [email protected]
Examples of work:
GymLeaderBarron2.gif.html

Robinous25.gif.html

34o7z0l_th.png

Additional Info: I am 11 and male. I can sprite whatever I am told to, unless it is out of my ability range. Also, I (unfortunately, for me and you, reader) have no experience in game development on PC. However, I want to learn how to do these things because I am aiming for a career in video game design.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Recruiting a Team Member
Team name: Not decided yet.
Team Leader: JNathan
Current Members: JNathan(me) and Za_Destroyer
Current Game title: Pokemon - Evils Unite
Current progress made: Not a lot. Just finished eventing my first town and editing my first city.
Position(s) needed: Spriters-Scripters-OW Spriter-Mapper
Timezone: GMT -08:00
Preferred Method of contact: PM/VM/Post on my thread
Link to my thread: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=293766 AND 2 screenshots.
Additional info: Any other help will be greatly appreciated
Spoiler:

Leikaru

Back from the dead...
Years
Recruiting a Team Member
Team name: Pokémon Steel
Team Leader: Leikaru
Current Members: Leikaru, Karel_Kazuki (he's taken now)
Current Game title: Pokémon Steel Version
Current progress made: Not much, just fully planned.
Position(s) needed: Modeler (The game is 3D), Composer
Timezone: 0:00 GMT London
Preferred Method of contact: PM/Post on thread.
Link to your active PC thread OR At least 4 screenshots (One of these are required. Posts without these will be deleted): Pokémon Steel Version
Additional info: The game is 3D, so we need more members than your average fan made game would require.

Last edited:

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
Years
Position filled, can only offer lesson now.
Free Agent looking for work
Area looking for work: Looking in the area of Tile spriter, scripter or mapper.
Timezone: GMT+0
Preferred method of contact: Either on here, or via email. [email protected]
Examples of work:

Examplework_zpsd0fdc52f.png
i_like_pokemon__by_lostsoulsdev-d5njp3c.png

Additional Info:
I'm able to work most days of the week, however when college assignments are set, my work capacity goes down to just Saturdays. I'm fairly new at tile spriting, so I may be limited when it comes to what I can and can't sprite. Scripting wise, I will only do so much, ridiculous requests will reason me to just ignore them.

Last edited:

Zadow

Pokemon Ebony Developer
Years
ebonylogo.png

Recruiting a Team Member
Team name: Pokemon Ebony Developers
Team Leader: Zadow
Current Members: Zadow
Current Game title: Pokemon Ebony
Current progress made: Tonnes of mapping, some eventing,
graphical editing/replacing, lots of various elements have been worked on.
Positions needed: Spriter and Tile artist.
Timezone: Any
Preferred Method of contact: PM here on Pokecommunity
or Note via Deviantart zadow.deviantart.com.
I'm happy to give my skype details to a team
member if wish to talk further on skype.

screenshotcollection1.png

Additional info:
Please contact me to apply with some examples of your work in the desired field.​

Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
Recruiting a Team Member
Team name: Pokémon Chaos Mind
Team Leader: Dradier234
Current Members: JNathan: Plotter, Nintendork: Part Time Mapper
Current Game title: Pokemon Chaos Mind
Current progress made: Mapped Starter City, Route 1, 2nd City, Route 2
Evented to Route 1s Gary Oak and Storage Room Event
Position(s) needed: Experienced Mapper, Spriter and Scripter. I would love if anyone helped me. I need a new menu sys. For mapping, I need someone to completely remap my game HGSS style. For spriter, I need some overworlds and trainer sprites.
Timezone: Central
Preferred Method of contact: PM or VM
Link to your active PC thread: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=295339
Additional info: This games information will be in the thread.

Last edited:

ShadowFiendZX

Gym Leader
Years
Recruiting Team Members

Recruiting Team Members
Team name: TeamZSK
Team Leader: ShadowFiendZX (me)
Current Members: ShadowFiendZX(main game editor), Key (Ideas,Testing,Other), SilverPlusSonic(Ideas,Testing,Other),WhiteBoy(Testing),Ebuenano(Testing)
Current Game title: Pokémon Combustion and Pokémon Sub-Zero
Current progress made: Some story, A few test versions
Position(s) needed: Spriter (There's quite a few sprite types that will need to be drawn, plus tiles, contact me for templates on each.), Composer (Not really necessary yet, but it's always good to have new music/sounds), Character Design
Timezone: Any will do I'm in Eastern Standard Timezone
Preferred Method of contact: Email([email protected]), Skype(ShadowFiendEX)
Additional info: It's being made in RMXP using Pokémon Essentials with scripts tweaked by me. We have a skype chat, and dropbox. If you need anymore info just contact me :) Also, if you do apply, please contact me with some examples of your work in the field you want to apply for. Thanks for your time.

Last edited:

Ayutac

Developer who wants your help
Years
Recruiting Team Members
Team name: A Breeze Of Science
Team Leader: Ayutac (me), occasionally known as Naity, Wreos, Ubro or simply Author. But mainly Ayutac, when it comes to developing stuff.
Current Members: See credit list in thread link below.
Current Game title: Pokemon Dating Sim
Current progress made: Alpha V1.0 released, Alpha V2.0 under it's way.
Position(s) needed: Always Tracers and Writers, see thread link below. But was is new is that I need a Beta Tester: Someone, who spends a lot of time to explore every possibility of the game, to find bugs (and reports them to me) and give tips on balancing.
Timezone: I don't care.
Preferred Method of contact: e-Mail (for bugs to be urgent to fix), PM in this board or in the LemmaSoft Forums (to get my mail :P) and/or – if it is wished to have further influence on the game – the game's forum.
Link to game
Additional info: I have to polish the writer's instructions up, make a tutorial for the tracers and give the Beta Tester the current in-development Version of the game (something that is almost V1.1)

This recruitment ist still existing and I would like to remind you it always will be until this post is removed by me.

Last edited:

Zodiac.

Flannary Returns!
Years
Need a Fakémon Spriter.

Project Name: Pokémon Carbon Version
Founder: Me (Zondiac./FlannaryReturns)
Current Members: Me, Rayquaza.

Screenshots:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Whitney's Shaymin

Creator Of Pokemon Grace
Years
Recruiting Team Members
Team name: none
Team Leader: Pokemoner2500 (me)
Current Members: Pokemoner2500 (me)
Current Game title: Pokemon Sienna
Current progress made: 2 Routes, 3 Towns, 1 Gym
Position(s) needed: Spriter (Trainer sprites and OW sprites) MAPPER (I can't map routes for my life so I need someone to help me do it.)
Timezone: I don't care but I'm in Pacific Time Zone
Preferred Method of contact: Email([email protected]), PM me.
Link to your active PC thread OR At least 4 screenshots: Screenshots http://www.mediafire.com/?65ehqhd66elea
Additional info: Mapper is REALLY NEEDED. I don't think I can continue until I get one.

Last edited:

Harvey_Create

Pokemon Apex Team Member
Years
  • Age 27
  • Iowa
  • Seen Jul 12, 2015
Team name: Warn!ng Games
Team Leader: Dillon Aitken: UltimateDillon
Current Members: Dillon, Me(Mapper)
Current Game title: Pokemon Apex Version
Current progress made: Current Version 0.56a
Position(s) needed: Spriter
Timezone: Harvey_Create(Central) UltimateDilon(GMT)
Preferred Method of contact: Skype Mine is Apochdg, and dillons is dillon.aitken
Link to your active PC thread http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=286492

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back