• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your funny quotes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Denver

Banned
Years
HEY NOW!!

I know you've all heard some funny quotes in your life, now here you can share em...just make sure it isn't too vulgar your sexuality innapropriate (hehe). It doesn't matter if you made it up or not as long as it causes a chuckle...

I'll start with one

"Before you judge someone, walk a mile in their shoes. Then you'll be a mile away from them, and you'll have their shoes."

BOO ya!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
hmm... i actually see a lot of depth in that one... not "funny" to me but who knows ^_^;
Basically "Before you judge someone, get into the situation of the person" pretty much (but that's not all of it... the other part of it I don't know how to explain"

Hmm... I don't have any quotes, but certainly something funny to share especially for all of you living in Denver.

"It is unlawful and considered illegal to lend your vacuum clearners to your next door neighbor in Denver."

Don't lend vacuum cleaners to anyone... you never know when the police will come up to your door and gives you a fine for it...

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
"Why suffer when I can let you suffer" Rita Brayton, Tan House Room 311... Lol okay it wasnt that funny... STOP LAUGHING

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Shortest War:

The shortest war on record was fought between Zanzibar and England in 1896. Zanzibar surrendered after 38 minutes.

Not quotes again... but something laughable...

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
Dakota said:
"Before you judge someone, walk a mile in their shoes. Then you'll be a mile away from them, and you'll have their shoes."
*DIES LAUGHING* That is funny Dakota, I dont see where you can come up with this stuff.
Ill think of one and post it. *Thinks hard and gets a headache and a bloody nose* I got one "One that thinks hard and gets a headache and a bloody nose" OK that sucks. XD

Last edited:

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
errr... what's with the censors? =/

Hmm... Arcanine you're from Georgia? Hope you'll like this one then...

"No one may carry an ice cream cone in their back pocket if it is Sunday." ~laws in Georgia

So Arcanine... you ever got fined by that yet? ^_^;

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
frostweaver said:

"No one may carry an ice cream cone in their back pocket if it is Sunday." ~laws in Georgia

OOO DO MASSACHUSETTS LOL!!!!!!!1111111111oneoneone

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
As you wish...

"Snoring is prohibited unless all bedroom windows are closed and securely locked. "

surprisingly, there are a LOT of "dirty laws" written by the government =/ (especially with how to and when...). What are the politicians thinking... must be an all men parliament.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
frostweaver said:

Whats with the word b.l.o.o.d.y? Thats not something that needs to be on the censors. :\
I was not born in
Georgia but I have lived here all my life, and yea I did get fined for having an ice cream cone in my back pocket on Sunday. It was kind of wet. XD
"If flames is comming out of your mouth then get some water" XD

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Arcanine said:
Whats with the word b.l.o.o.d.y? Thats not something that needs to be on the censors. :\
I was not born in
Georgia but I have lived here all my life, and yea I did get fined for having an ice cream cone in my back pocket on Sunday. It was kind of wet. XD
"If flames is comming out of your mouth then get some water" XD
It?s fixed now. There?s a bunch of weird ones in there. O.o;;
Bloody?

Last edited:

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
must be from all of those crazy "censor crisis" back then x_x

I thought I was a perfectly good citizen who has done a single thing against the law... hmm... guess that I'm actually an evil evil person because "Citizens may not publicly remove bandages" So let me see... how many times should I be fined? 20? =(

Zento

Mushroom God
Years
Frostweaver, did you get all those law things from dumblaws.com? :) I love that site. XD

I'd have some to share that I find funny, but I doubt any of you guys would get it since they're inside jokes between people I know. >.>
Well, reading the ones people put here are fun enough though. :3

John Denver

Banned
Years
if he is getting this from memory I'll be very impressed...

but if he's not I'll hate him with every fiber of my being...

(hehe, j/k)

BOO ya!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
it's just one of my many strange hobbies... Instead of watching TV I waste my time reading writer quotes, reading Devil Dictionary, and searching through 'fun useless facts' including these law stuff... hop on to Google and just type in "dumb law (place)" and you'll probably find some stuff

and now something for Soph (it's an actual quote this time ^_^; )

"In Australia, not reading poetry is the national pastime."
~Phyllis McGinley.

Edit:

-dumblaw is one of the site... it's pretty good but not enough in amount at times

-quotes from my memories are never hilarious ones... I usually remember the philosopical ones only

John Denver

Banned
Years
"Time is never present, it is always past and future*
~Me

That is my only original quote that ever got recognition on www.Ephilosopher.com, they ripped it up and said I was intellectual...aww shucks...

but for some funny ones that I hope are good

"Dolphins are extremely intelligent. Within days of being captured, they can train humans to stand at the edge of a pool and throw fish at them."

BOO ya!

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Dakota said:
~Me

That is my only original quote that ever got recognition on www.Ephilosopher.com, they ripped it up and said I was intellectual...aww shucks...

"Dolphins are extremely intelligent. Within days of being captured, they can train humans to stand at the edge of a pool and throw fish at them."

BOO ya!

Oh ya Dakota..
"I dont bite... hard"

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Dakota said:
~Me

BOO ya!
Oh my goodness! You wrote that? Oh! I quoted that in one of my writings before! Awww... ok... let's see guess one more slot for my smartest member vote is taken up now ^_________^

Lol! Oh... lovely quote Dakota. Did you write the dolphin one as well? Great humor as it's a complete mockup of dramatic irony ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back