• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everyone! Im New

Years
  • Seen Jun 6, 2013
Hi! I'm DaShinyMew and i've been working on a pokemon emerald hack for some time now! I hope i enjoy being in this website!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Hello! Welcome to the forum.

If you enjoy hacking, be sure to check out our large Emulation section of the forum. There, you can find tutorials, tools, and all you need for your hack! Even create your own thread and show it off for others to see! Be sure to check out the hacks made by other members as well, they are quite creative!

I'm sure you'll spend most of your time there. If you need anything, do not hesitate to ask! Enjoy it here!

Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2014
Hi Mew, and welcome to PC! I can't wait to see your hack once its done in the Emulation section. I'm certain you'll enjoy it here, because I'm enjoying it too and I'll be stalking you in the Emulation section for that hack :3. Nah, just joking, but welcome to PC!

Years
Heya Mew! Super cute username, I love Mew! :D All you need now is an avatar of a shiny blue Mew.

Like our amazing members said, anything related to hacking would fit best in Emulation. Since you've been working on it for a while I assume you've made some progress, how's that going so far? 3rd gen hacks are my favorite so I'm glad you're creating one of those.. gets you brownie points from me, hehe. Just some advice: if you're looking for a team to help you out with your game, check out the Team Discussions subforum Emulation. Can also check out the Tutorials subforum for help with all sorts of hacking-related guides, ooor maybe look at the Toolbox for mods and other neat add-ons to your hack. Plenty more where that came from so good luck around the section and getting your game published.

What other interests do you have besides hacking? We have it all here pretty much; there are sections for pretty much everything around PC, including off-topic things like clubs and forum games. Hope you settle in good and end up making a tooon of friends! Who knows, maybe in due time you're going to be teaching others how to hack, right?

Have a wonderful time around the board! :)

Years
  • Seen Jun 6, 2013
Thanks! i could use some help with Advance map since i don't understand it all. my interests are pokemon, especially eevee. I'm doing an ruby randomized locke

Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2014
Advanced Map, eh? If you check 'round the tutorials section, Netis has a "in-depth Dvanced map tutorial." I've seen it before, and its really good and detailed.

If your interest is Eevee, I have a club that I started that is dedicated to Eevee. It's still pretty new, so you might want to consider joining. The link is here: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=301466

Anyway, good luck and enjoy!

White Raven

Working on The Mysterious Meteorite
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 1, 2015
Hihi DASHINYMEW! i am one of the louder ones. do you have a shiny mew? I have a hacked one traded to me once. I still love it. Meganium is my most favourite pokemon though. hacking isnt one of my specialties, so i don't know if I can help you..... I ll be glad to trade you a normal cloned event mew though. If you have some time, maybe come help me by posting your three favorite pokemon. the link is in my signature. Should stand out.

Back