• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ultimate No Catch Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
Years
You need to go through the rocket hideout, otherwise you would be breaking 2 rules "No buying items" and "No exploiting glitches"

Also, I'll update the first post some other time, I'm kinda busy atm

I finally won and I must say, this was really fun. I hope you can get this done for pokemon crystal because that will be so fun.

Anyway, if anyone cares to see my final battle, here it is (somehow, all of my pokemon got to take out one of Gary's pokemon)

Spoiler:

I'm confused, how did you get a Farfetch'd (I havent watched the video, but thats the thumbnail)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 15, 2014
Entry form:

Username: Star
Game: (Red, Blue, Green): Red
Character Name: Star
Rival Name: Dark
Fossil Choice: Omanyte/Omastar
Hitmon Choice: Hitmonlee
Eeveelution: (Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, None): None

I will hope to do this asap.

Years
This may be my entry if I choose to do this game. I am a Lets Player, and instead of doing a regular Yellow LP, I want to do a challenge. I really wanted just a hard type of the game, but a Yellow Hard type may be hard to find. So since I wanted to do yellow, my question to you was if I could replace Charmander with Pikachu? Hell, it would be even harder to considering the first gym is Rock and Ground!

The other Challenge I am debating is:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=7168698&postcount=38

If I can't pick one, I may make a challenge of my own combining a few idea's from a few challenge thread's I've been eyeing, or If I can't change out Charmander.

Username: DarkRedXIII (Real name is Brad)
Game: Hopefully Yellow
Character Name: Brad
Rival Name: Will be Draco
Fossil Choice: Undecided
Hitmon Choice: Undecided
Eeveelution: Undecided

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 9, 2013
You need to go through the rocket hideout, otherwise you would be breaking 2 rules "No buying items" and "No exploiting glitches"

Also, I'll update the first post some other time, I'm kinda busy atm

I'm confused, how did you get a Farfetch'd (I havent watched the video, but thats the thumbnail)

Well I was stupid a year ago. I put the video of my ultimate solo challenge with farfetch'd in my post. I'll see if I remember how to change it the the right challenge.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
While you may not have liked what you did a year ago, did you really think it was okay to post in a thread that's clearly a year old?

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back