• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Yet Another Fire Red Hack

Years
This ROM hack is beautiful. I appreciate you for making this hack. I have always wanted to make a semi-competitive team in Pokemon, but, because I do not own a 3DS, I see no point in doing so for weak gym leaders (In vanilla version). I was able to catch all my favorite pokemon and then train them into beasts to annihilate the E4, who were not as easy as normal. I appreciate that they use competitive builds and strategies; it makes the game a lot more enjoyable for me by having an actual challenge. The sole complaint I have about this hack is the boulder glitch in Seafoam Islands. I retraced my steps for hours trying to figure out what I did wrong.
Solid 9/10
The team I used to beat the game:
Starter: Snivy - Ditched
Muk MvP (Tank/Sweeper with Gunk Shot)
Dragonite (Surfer/For Dragon-Type Coverage)
Gyarados (For emergency backup)
Gliscor (Earthquake switch-in)
Electivire T (Flying/Water Coverage)
Stoutland (Ghost-Type Coverage/Strength-user)

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 1, 2016
I'd like to report a glitch/bug. In Seafoam Islands, one of the boulders that you have too push down disappears after it is pushed down the second time. Not sure if it is just me but i can't progress past the Seafoam Islands. Thanks in advance :D
Same for me too :(

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 8, 2016
What?! No VS.Seeker? ????

What a shame that such an amazing game dont have such an important item...
Attack wild pokemon? How is that going to help? Where all the fun of it when you can re-battle PPL and actually train better
I feel so sad the creator decided not to have it in a such awesome game
With out it you just basically only have the E4 Rematch left and thats it
What a waste
Just sharing my thoughts
If only FireRed Omega had what this game have and if only this game had the Vs.Seeker..... ????

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
Wild 'mons are so balanced that grinding is not an issue, and fighting against the same AI controlled, underleveled opponents again and again and again is far from enjoyable. Between main story, Cerulean Cave (pretty damn revamped, i will not spoil it) and E4 Rebattles (It was created to be borderline unfair, it's your final challenge) there is PLENTY of things to do.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jun 20, 2017
Hi Everybody!! Soo I downloaded the game ( yet another fire red hack) and I'm playing and even when I have the shift option on I can't switch out my Pok?mon when I'm battling opponents with with more than one Pok?mon. How can this be fixed??

sweetkatydid

Hex Maniac Yuri
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2018
So, I just realized that I can't set my battle style to shift rather than set. Is there any way to alter this? It's not really my cup of tea, 'cause it's kind of a pain in the butt when I'm switch training.

Last edited:

rapu

arapu#7571
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 11, 2019
Heya, I'm having an issue where one of the boulders simply vanishes after being dropped down a hole in Seafoam island, could this be an issue because of my ROM? I've spent a bunch of time trying to fix this but nothing seems to have worked.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen today
Heya, I'm having an issue where one of the boulders simply vanishes after being dropped down a hole in Seafoam island, could this be an issue because of my ROM? I've spent a bunch of time trying to fix this but nothing seems to have worked.

Yeah that happens it's a bug that alot of FireRed hacks have just surf from pallet town to reach cinnabar island

PkmnTrainerKonner

PkmnTrainer
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Is the battle style forced to set? That's kind of putting me off from playing this hack.

Last edited:
Back