• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The flying club

Years
anyways maybe you guys could give the winner a banner or something.... not jsut cuz i was the winer but b/c the "Dragons" club gave me a banner na dmaybe this club could give the winner something to! *just a suggestion not saying u have 2*

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 13, 2006
Alverge said:
OK so its a battle between PM10000 and Addy and if im correct this is the stats:

Ho-oh
HP:350
<Stats raised a little>

Lugia
HP:430

The blue beam hits Ho-oh!!! A powerful blow! but due to Ho-oh's raised stats it wont take off as much. -40 hp for Ho-oh

How in the world? It should've
Let me get this straight:
Lugia: 350-60 from ancient power= 290
Ho-oh: 350-40 from dragonbreath= 310

Hmm, I use ancientpower again. Remember to add in my stat increasement.

Years
Batesy said:
What about me? I'm the ref... :(

Dont worry batesy. You can ref when im not here ok? Well since I was wrong then heres the Stats

Ho-oh
HP:310

Lugia
HP:290

Ok? Now Lugia uses ancient power back on Ho-oh! It hits but Lugia's stats dont raise.-30 on Ho-oh
There is that good?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 13, 2006
Alverge said:
Dont worry batesy. You can ref when im not here ok? Well since I was wrong then heres the Stats

Ho-oh
HP:310

Lugia
HP:290

Ok? Now Lugia uses ancient power back on Ho-oh! It hits but Lugia's stats dont raise.-30 on Ho-oh
There is that good?

Okay than....I USE SACRED FIRE. Haha! 30% chance of burn!

Btw, thanks kirby00. Actually, I made that error myself by accident. :P
I wouldn't have caught it.

Years
The Sacred fire hits! But its not that affective.-40 hp on Lugia

Then Lugia uses Aero Blast on Ho-oh! It was Super effective. But it wasnt a critical hit.-80 hp on Ho-oh

Heres the Stats:

Ho-oh
HP: 200

Lugia
HP: 250

Years
You know I just remembered. Ancient Power is a rock type attack and rock type attacks are super affective on flying types.........O well..... NOT IN THIS BATTLE!!!!!! XD

Lugia uses ancient power! The attack misses. No damage is done to Ho-oh.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 13, 2006
Alverge said:
The Sacred fire hits! But its not that affective.-40 hp on Lugia

Then Lugia uses Aero Blast on Ho-oh! It was Super effective. But it wasnt a critical hit.-80 hp on Ho-oh

Heres the Stats:

Ho-oh
HP: 200

Lugia
HP: 250

Hold on..how was it not effect?
Lugia is a flying/psychic so sacred fire should do normal damage.
And how is a flying type move super effective against Ho-oh?

Btw, how did pynpfan go twice?
I use sacred fire again then. And remember normal damage and 30% chance of burn.

Years
Argh! well im just trying to judge quick so you can get the batttle over with. Addy next attack was a miss. Isnt that good to you?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 13, 2006
Alverge said:
Argh! well im just trying to judge quick so you can get the batttle over with. Addy next attack was a miss. Isnt that good to you?

Get it over with?! Do you mean you want me to lose or something? O_o
*sigh* Alright....since Addy apparently won....I forfeit. Okay....she won.
What's to lose?...(Don't answer that)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 13, 2006
Alverge said:
............no I just.........I was just having a hard time with judging! You dont have to forfeit!!

No...*sigh* It's okay.
I already forfeited anyway.

Back