• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New here and just wanted to say hi.....HI!!!

Treeckowned

Self-Proclaimed Fanfic Writer
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 6, 2008
Yeah new here.....so I hvae no idea what to say besides that.

Sal Kar

B.F.S. [Big Friendly Slav]
Years
Ello'
Hope you have a good time here.
Follow the rules i guess (which is more then i can say)
and just try to have fun.

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
Welcome to PC, Treeckowned!

There's a good deal that you can say in your welcome! After all, it's a thread just for you! We always like to know why new members join and what their interests are. That way, we can get to know you a bit better! This is a PokeCommunity after all =P

Anyway, I'm sure you will enjoy yourself here. PC has a whole lot to do and some awesome people to meet. Once you get posting, you'll be having fun in no time!

Please do read the rules/FAQ, and feel free to PM/VM me if you're ever in need of assistance.

I'll see you around!

The Wave

Something to believe in....
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 25, 2016
Welcome to PC!

yeah it's hard to think what to say, just go through the forum and see if you can join a conversation (but be sure that you don't interupt them or anything ;)).

well, just follow the rules and enjoy your stay!

Sushi.

AWESOME
Years
Hello Treeckowned, welcome to the PC! ^^
I'm guessing you like Treecko from your username? ^^
Anyway, read the rules good and hope you make good friends here too! ^^

Hope you have a good time here, Treeckowned! ^^

Years
  • Seen Jan 3, 2010
Hello, and welcome to the community!

I hope you will have good time here and find new friends. As Aurafire said, FAQ and rules are quite important, mainly when you want to know what you may or may not do. If you still feel like there's something unclear, feel free to ask one of the staff members.

Anyway, feel free to PM me or VM me if you want to be friends ;)

See you around!

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
Years
HI!!!
Anyways, Welcome to PC!
have a great time, and make tons of friends!

Back