• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Yes, tomorrow, I just need to figure out which which game the rest are on, I know the manaphy is gone, it was a fake, sorry!!
But here is the list I have left: look over it and make sure with out the lv1 manaphy please??
Latios lv35 Naive (didn't see an ID number, but it's listed under your 2nd Pear game)
Palkiia lv1 Lonely (didn't see an ID number, but it's listed under your 2nd Pearl game)
Raikou lv40 Hasty (didn't see an ID number, but it's listed under your 2nd Pearl game)
Entei lv40 Relaxed (didn't see an ID number, but it's listed under your 2nd Pearl game)
Suicune lv40 Quirky (didn't see an ID number, but it's listed under your 2nd Pearl game)
Lugia lv45 Rash (didn't see an ID number, but it's listed under your 2nd Pearl game)
Ho-Oh lv70 Impish (didn't see an ID number, but it's listed under your 2nd Pearl game)
Uxie Sassy lv50 Box 18
Mesprit Quiet Box 18
Azelf Docile lv50 Box 18
Heatran Naughty lv70 Box 18
Articuno lvl 50 Rash (didn't see an ID number, but it's listed under your 2nd Pearl game)
Zapdos level 50 Bold (didn't see an ID number, but it's listed under your 2nd Pearl game)
Moltres lvl 50 Brave(didn't see an ID number, but it's listed under your 2nd Pearl game)

Last edited:
Years
Yep, that's everything that we have left. I'll contact a person i've had clone before and get the ones i need cloned taken care of. See...er...talk to you tomorrow :)

and thanks!!!

Years
No problem, if we have time after the mewtwo's we can move clone some of the others.

Did you want both Hardy Mewtwo's?

Last edited:
Back