• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the anime theme above you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mentalii

Back
Years
There's a PokéSpe parody about it, I was precisely looking from where it came from, thanks x)
7/10. The song's great, the animation too, but the chara design is... Disturbing x)

Btw I saw you spoke about ending... Why not allowing ending rating too?

Mentalii

Back
Years
Ah ! Digimon, ennemy ! D:< *listens to the opening* Well... It is actually pretty good. The song is great. 8/10

Memories... At the time when Naruto was still a good anime...

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
9/10 You tell the truth. Naruto was good back then. This is one of my favorite Naruto openings from back then cause of the song and quality of the opening

Now some nostalgia with the first Bleach opening and personally my favorite.

Mentalii

Back
Years
5/10 This one was pretty boring. Even though the song isn't that bad. I guess that it is the animation that mostly annoys me.

droomph

weeb
Years
8/10

Pretty good! I like the animation and the song, and the "cool" feeling of the song really complements how the animation is mostly "cool" colors.

:D

Beelzebub

under the crimson air
Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
9.5, love everything about it. Easily one of the best OPs.

Beelzebub

under the crimson air
Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
5. Song was nice but I didn't really think it was anything special.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
7/10 mainly for the animation in the opening which was interesting though the song was just alright.

1080p for best quality obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back