• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2012 Survivor's Party @ Drakow's House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
I just get my immediate family gifts, and then it's usually gift cards. If I tried to get them actual "gifts" I'd be getting everyone windshield wiper blades, spark plugs, and motor oil, lol

Years
If I tried to get them actual "gifts" I'd be getting everyone windshield wiper blades, spark plugs, and motor oil, lol

Probably as if to say "I hope you guys enjoy my gifts, now you can go and do some work on my LeSabre".

As an English, the LeSabre doesn't appeal to me entirely. In England it's more of the original 'cool' cars; Ferrari, Lamborghini, Chrysler...you get where I'm going with this.

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 5, 2016
I dont celebrate Christmas (muslim here) so no, no gifts from my family.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Probably as if to say "I hope you guys enjoy my gifts, now you can go and do some work on my LeSabre".

As an English, the LeSabre doesn't appeal to me entirely. In England it's more of the original 'cool' cars; Ferrari, Lamborghini, Chrysler...you get where I'm going with this.

Well, I'm not quite so keen on some of the others, but I'm pretty cool with some of the Chrysler models. Like the New Yorker Fifth Avenue, for instance.

1.jpg

Years
Oooh, that looks pretty good, actually. There aren't many of those older cars for sale in England which is a shame. Most of the roads are packed with all the modern day cars and the rich people show off with their Ferrari's speeding 5 million MPH down the motorway.

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
I have three younger siblings. I have a brother who's 11, sis who's 9 and another sister who's 5. I'm only two years apart from my brother, so we get along really well. We're pretty good friends, better than a lot of my school buds, actually. Though everyone there finds it weird that I'm friends with my brother at this age >.<

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
My brother (19-years-old) wanted me to get him a Daily Show mug for Christmas when I was in New York, but I couldn't find one anywhere. I'm such a bad brother! :(

Years
Cosmo, just think about what your brother likes or you can tell him "If you don't tell me what you want, you're gonna get something crap". That might work...

Years
I suggest maybe ask him questions relating to a present he would want to get without actually asking him what he wants, if you get what I'm saying...

Most of the time my sister just straight out asks me what I want and I usually reply with a list of a few things, but there are those sometimes where I can't quite get my head around what I want. My sister normally asks me what I have wanted for a while or what have I been asking my parents' for that sort of thing.

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Haha, that's how I was when my older sister wants to buy me something for my birthday. I always reply with an I DON'T KNOW because I am just too indecisive with gifts! In the end, she gave me a gift card. Best gift ever imo xD

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
When asked for what I want for gifts, I just say money and tell them I don't know what I specifically want. Of course I do know what I want, but it's hard to tell my parents I want the special edition DVD boxset of a high school romance anime, at least without getting weird looks from them.

Or I'll tell them that I want a Buick or a lakefront mansion with 5 or 6 bedrooms xD

Years
When asked for what I want for gifts, I just say money and tell them I don't know what I specifically want. Of course I do know what I want, but it's hard to tell my parents I want the special edition DVD boxset of a high school romance anime, at least without getting weird looks from them.

Or I'll tell them that I want a Buick or a lakefront mansion with 5 or 6 bedrooms xD

Why don't you ask for a lakefront mansion made of DVD boxsets of that anime filled with Buicks? That shouldn't be too expensive...

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Hmmm... how structurally sound would a mansion made of DVD boxsets be? In any event, I'd prefer many different series as opposed to multiples of just one.

I'm gonna go ask my parents about this. If I don't come on PC again, just assume that they thought I was crazy enough to be committed.

Years
Hmmm... how structurally sound would a mansion made of DVD boxsets be? In any event, I'd prefer many different series as opposed to multiples of just one.

I'm gonna go ask my parents about this. If I don't come on PC again, just assume that they thought I was crazy enough to be committed.
If you want it to be more sound then just add more speakers. jk.

What if the boxsets were all cemented together? Would that make it any better?

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
Hi. So I'm trying to be more active on here. I saw the nominations for the Member award thing. I don't think I got nominated for anything, but I'm okay with that.:o Anyways, hi guys! How is everyone? Did you have a good week?

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
For christmas, I would just love to either have a 3DS or a Wii-U. For movies, I would love to have the movie boxset of Star Wars or Harry Potter. I'm a big fan of those movies.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
Hi. So I'm trying to be more active on here. I saw the nominations for the Member award thing. I don't think I got nominated for anything, but I'm okay with that.:o Anyways, hi guys! How is everyone? Did you have a good week?
Nooo. It was saying that there aren't nominations this year. We had nominations last year where the mod would pick the most appropriate candidates for their respective forums for everyone to vote on, and that turned out to be not a good idea. It was just saying that we aren't doing those this year and you can vote whoever you want.

Years
Too bad I wasn't back earlier to be noticed by people to vote me in the MOTY, oh well that's my fault.

Pachi you play GW2?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back