• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Your Favorite Town or City in B2W2?

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
The former thread is not active two months ago, so...
I'll ask you all, what is your favorite town or city in Pokémon Black 2 and White 2, and what's the reason you like it?
(Note: White Forest and Village Bridge are also counted as the location.)

Last edited:
Years
I love Humilau City the best, especially the beautiful houses on the water. Almost reminds me of Pacifidlog in Hoenn, and Marlon is one of my fave Gym Leaders too. I also loved the fact it was one of the Move Tutor locations.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
White forest. It's so calm, and that tree's a challenge. I like challengesIf white forest isn't a city then it would be Aspertia and Nuvema. It's so calm too xD.

Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2013
Nimbasa. Free Dream World Pokemon there and IV checker and very close to my Join Ave.

Nimbasa. Free Dream World Pokemon there and IV checker and very close to my Join Ave.

Last edited:

Boilurn

Scald Pokémon
Years
Nimbasa City. I still love the facilities in the building, such as the battle subway, the ferris wheel and the small court and big stadium. I love the new gym also, especially the music!

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
Years
Nimbasa! There's the battle subway, it's one step away from the join avenue, there are the stadiums where I farm money with my pass powers and also level up some of my EV trained pokémon. I love it. As for the looks, I'd say... Humilau. I had a beach house when I was little and that town takes me back.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
Mine would be Virbank city.Its gloomy-ish music and it rains most of the time which fits it perfectly.And the Gym's music is also a plus.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I absolutely LOVE Humilau City. <3 The ocean or anywhere near it is one of my most favourite places to be on this planet. The idea of a city on the water with wooden holiday-style villas and wooden walkways that connect them together simply captivates me and gives me a peace of mind. <3

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I like Humilau, Virbank Castelia, Nimbasa and Driftveil. Humilau has that cheery music suited for a tropical city, Castelia once again makes good use of camera angles, Nimbasa still has the sports stadiums and Battle Subway and Driftveil got a lot of aesthetic improvements since last time, as well as the PWT.

QuickSilveri

Veteran
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
Im basing this off the one i spend the most time in. Does the Elite Four "city"/flyable location count?

Otherwise I would go with Undella due to the easy access of the sea cave, dive ruins, reversal mt , black city, the tunnel that leads to Humilau, and Cynthia. Cant forget Cynthia. (and its a beach, and i like beaches. :))

Regards, Chris

Years
My favorite cities in this game were some of the new ones that were included- Virbank and Humilau. Virbank had access to both the Pokestar Studios and the Virbank Complex, plus the city gave us a new style of Port town than we are used to seeing. And much like Hikari, I loved Humilau because it reminded me a lot of Pacifidlog, yet it was also different, too. I find that I'm a fan of cities that are situated along the water in the Pokemon games rather than the landlocked ones.

Back