• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

eating everything that doesn't exist

droomph

weeb
Years
How regular do you eat (if not just regularly)? Do you eat too much, or too little? What do you feel about it?

Bonus question: favorite meal lol

As for me, I don't have anorexia (yet, hopefully not), but sometimes I forget to eat…

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
Ummm... let's see.

Very rarely, I'll get something to eat for breakfast. Usually I get something from McDonalds or Dunkin Donuts. Whaaaah unhealthy food!
After that I generally come home and then around 2:00, I'll go get something to eat for lunch and take it to work. Sometimes I get Arby's, sometimes I get Chick-fil-a, sometimes I get Wendy's, sometimes I get Subway, sometimes I get McDonalds, and sometimes I get Taco Bell. If we have something to eat at home, though, I'll eat something there.
Then on my break at 6:40, I'll go home and eat dinner.
After work, which is usually either 10:00, 10:30, 11:00, or 11:30, I'll go get something to eat from either Wawa, McDonalds, Taco Bell, or Wendy's.

I wonder how I maintain my gorgeous figure!!! I feel that I eat WAY too much, especially since all of it is generally unhealthy. But my job is very physical, so I feel like that makes up for it in a way, because I work it all off.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Who me? Erm, well, I think I tend to eat a little less than a normal person should, derp. Fav meal is obviously PIZZA, duhh!!!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
As of now I actually have a pretty strict schedule when it comes to food.

On Mondays/Wednesdays/Fridays I eat breakfast at 10:30, cottage cheese and some kind of fruit (usually grapes, but sometimes the dining hall doesn't have them and I end up with whatever they're offering). Then it splits up a bit more: on Mondays and Fridays I usually have random things for dinner (frozen chinese, grilled chicken, frozen burritos), and on Wednesdays I have dinner at the dining hall, which usually consists of some kind of fish and vegetables.

On Tuesdays and Thursdays I don't eat until about 2, when I go get lunch at the dining hall. Then for dinner I usually have some kind of sandwich and snackbag-size cheese popcorn, because that's what they offer to take away from the dining hall among other things.

On weekends I don't have much of a schedule. Usually wake up in the afternoon and eat when I get up whatever I can find, then have a random dinner like Mondays/Fridays.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I eat 5-6 times a day and consume about 3000 calories. I eat Scrambled eggs with bacon and cheese for breakfast, cafeteria food for lunch, whatever is in the fridge for dinner, and I drink protein shakes and eat peanut butter throughout the day.

And sometimes I eat at a buffet if there's nothing to eat at home, which is something I should stop making a habit of.

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
I don't normally eat breakfast, I am very skinny but just because I have a high metabolism I'm not anorexic, and I do like to eat at times xD

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
I do not eat breakfast, I do not eat lunch and rarely eat dinner. I guess I do not eat a lot part from snacks and a lot of soda.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
Ideally I'll only eat once a day sometime in the evening, but there are also days when I'll have lunch with whoever I'm cleaning for or I won't have work and I'll just eat constantly all day.

Today is certainly one of those last days.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
My eating habits change a lot xc

Sometimes I can eat like a little old lady and sometimes I have a football player's appetite. It all usually depends on what I've already eaten that day or what I've done, I remember when I was working I'd be super ravenous when I'd get home.

My weight has been really steady the past few months though so I don't give much thought to that, but otherwise it fluctuates about 10 lbs which is very very very bad, kids.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
I eat all the time whenever I feel like it, but I'm rarely actually hungry. I don't gain weight anyway and it's almost always healthy food so it doesn't really matter haha.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I often forget to eat because I'm on the internet. Or I just don't feel like eating, even if I'm hungry. Otherwise, I eat when I'm hungry, which is one of the upsides to making my own meals. Despite that, I still somehow manage to be very underweight. :?

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I eat like every 2 hours or so? I get hungry pretty fast lol. But good thing that I don't get fat from all the food thanks to my high metabolism :P

And my favorite food? Hard to say.. mostly anything good I can get my hands on :P

Honest

Hi!
Years
How regularly I eat is directly related to how I feel. If I'm down in the dumps, I wont eat at all. If I'm feeling good, I'll eat a lot. Literally, that's how it works.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I used to eat breakfast until I started waking up too late for breakfast to be an option :P now I basically have two meals a day and snack in between. Not the healthiest way to go but there are unhealthier things to do lol

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Considerably low amounts of food. Its awesome though, cause when you tell people you're 120 kilos and you don't eat much, they look at you like you cursed their mothers.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I eat probably too little, Im underweight, so my doctor tells me I should eat something every couple hours, but I dont feel that hungry often, so I forget.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I eat really balanced meals, and I will only eat out maybe once every 2-3 weeks, otherwise I make my own food, basically.

I will have breakfast at around 9-9:30 on weekdays, and that is usually yoghurt and granola, or a yoghurt and a banana and a coffee or something.
Lunch it varies.. it can be soup, to a sandwich, to some leftovers I made the night before. I made some scrambled egg with rocket, tomato, mushroom, and a sprinkle of cheese and maple syrup. I am gonna have that tomorrow.

Dinner can be anything from a toasted sandwich chicken (tomato, cheese and lettuce) and a salad, to a bowl of curry or salmon teriyaki and rice, or maybe even stuffed red peppers or aubergine parmeasan. Just depends on my mood. :3

But I usually have breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner (and maybe a small square of chocolate after dinner~)

Back