• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Pika
It was just a joke haha. I mean, it really happened, but we were only joking around. x; His sister just likes to make fun of our friendship.

I never much have. I honestly don't "look into things" like that very often. Mainly because there isn't stuff I specifically want to know. I only can remember doing it once and I was using the internet to find it eheheh. x: Didn't work, though.

@Dipu
I should have guessed. ;D
I do the same thing. I just realized that I have homework due tomorrow. D:

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Gosh am I sleepy this morning. I haven't even taken my lunch yet. >< And here I am trying not to procrastinate on my assignment.

So! How's everyone today? Hope everyone's doing well. :D

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
@Slender
True, true, that's still hilarious xD
Yeah that's what I mainly do, I looked in on dinosaurs once too xD

@Char
Yeah, you and me both Char xD

@Syn
Hey! Glad you joined! xD

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Pika
...His family thought so haha. x;

Okay, now I really do have to get off here. Goodnight, DCCers.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
@pikakitten: Hi! Thanks~ I've been joining the DCC for a few days already. Gonna pop in and join in any discussions there might be here. xD Man, topics here change like the weather. (Oh no, please don't start a weather exchange again! Hahaha. xD)

@All who are going to bed: Goodnight y'all! xD

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Pika
No, they thought our "agreement" was funny. x;
But his sister does claim to like the idea of it, because she wants me as a sister-in-law.

Still clinging to PC. I might just disappear soon, though.

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
@Syn
Yeah, I know, I've seen ya xD I have no idea what the topic is right now, it's been all over, like you said xD

@Slender
Oh ok xD
She wants you as a sister? How cute xD
Yep, can't leave PC just too hard xD

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Pika
Well, despite her being several years younger, she still is one of my closest friends. x:
I know haha. PC is too addictive. D;

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
Its hard not to come back to PC. Even when I never posted I still managed to login nearly every month.

Uh...if you're not in college, where are you majoring in accounting?

I don't know if major is the right word for it (could be minor) but that's the career course I'm in. Everyone in my school has to have one.

Sir Codin

I used to feel that way about several guilds I frequented on Gaia online.

I keep trying to convince my old Gaia friends from the guilds to come here...so far with no success.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back