• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Leaf Storm(Now Recruitng

Servine7

grass type lover
Years
Team Leaf Storm

Introduction: heya guys! well i wanted to make a hack about a player playing as a pokemon i seen very few on here so i decided to make my own thats why i made this team thread to successfully finish this hack to showcase to the community without a further ado let's go to the hack

teams project: pokemon Garden protection hack of pokemon Fire red(BPRE)

Storyline: you are a new born snivy and one day it was a peaceful day in the forest where your mother 2 brothers live in. Suddenly a battle breaks out between the two legendary pokemon diagla and palkia and causes a space rift in time where you get sucked into. when you wake up theres a nursing chansey healing back to health 2 other pokemon decide to help you on your journey and they are tepig and oshawott. so you guys decide to travel and find palkia to send you back into your time but it won't be easy because all of the pokemon doesn't like newbies in their village you have a target on your back.

features:
-play as snivy
-travel mechanics Like mystery dungeon
-new worlds and dimensions
-new scripts and maps
-chance to ride on other pokemon

Application:
Name:
hacking skills through 1 to 10:
experience:
proof:
contact info:

postions:
-Advanced or intermediate scripters
-tile inserter
-some mappers
-sprite inserter
more skills needed!

The team:
snivy: ow spriter,mapper
Mostdope:Mapper
Pokefreake: scripter,music guy

Last edited:

Servine7

grass type lover
Years
yeah thanks you,metapod23 inspired me make this hack because of your guy's dedication i hope people join..

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2023
what would you Like me to call you: TrashBoat
Hacking Skills: Mapper
Experience how long have you been hacking: For about 2 years nothing big
proof: None
contact Information: Pm or Skype
will you stay active: Yes

Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2013
what would you Like me to call you: Doesn't matter.
Hacking Skills: Scripting, Music hacking
Experience how long have you been hacking: A few months
proof: I don't have any proof of music hacking, but here are a few scripts.

Tile Replacing
Spoiler:

Give Money
Spoiler:

contact Information: PC PM
will you stay active: No Yes

Back