• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Region of Orre (M) [IC]

Years
Seth rolled his eyes at Yuki's comeback of Iruko still being alive somewhere. He playfully looked to the other side of the Arena to falsly be searching for Iruko himself as Yuki made his way to Battle Field.

"Disappointing!" The announcer called. "Yuki moves on to the Semi-Finals! Our next two competitors...Loryn and Max! Please make your way to the Arena at this time!"

Upon Yuki's rearrival to the observation booth he repeated Seth's earlier comment, Seth laughed a bit. "Sure was...and you sure did." He stated plainly. "Looks like we will be meeting up in the Semi-Finals." He laughed again giving a smug look to Maya, who Seth now knew would be his second opponent of the Tournament. He then put his eyes on both Max then Loryn. "Expecting a good show guys, and not just me...I'm sure the crowed is itching for a battle that'll make up for the last. Make it...interesting." Seth added before leaning back in his seat once more with his hands behind his head.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
We continued through the desert on the two bosses. Brought out my phone and looked at the time. It read 7:30 pm. I knew by now I was probably disqualified as a know show. I wonder who would have been my opponent if I would have showed up. In reality, I really didn't care about anyone I had met the day before other than maybe Loryn. Though I couldn't watch them die while I stayed hidden. In time, I believed we would all become good friends.

The image of all of us standing as one came back to me. All of us standing side by side and a massive white aurora surrounded us and and sent a massive white beam of light in to the air.

I hope Kaitlyn does not get sucked into this... I hoped.

Finally, we had arrived back into the lusher part of Orre. Green started to pop up and there was now more trees around. It was hard to believe that just yesterday in this time, I was just meeting Loryn and the rest of everyone and just about nine hours ago, I had just met Kaitlyn. With in a few minutes, we arrived at Agate Village. Everyone went to the hospital here that was for people.

"Iruko, I believe I owe you some information." I heard Dan say as we watched everyone enter the village.

"Yes, but let's not worry about it right now. Go with your family to the hospital and be with them. We will talk in a few hours. Unless you want to wait till morning." I say putting my hand in my pockets. I had already put my hood so know one would notice me.

"Thanks." Dan nodded as he hurried after his family as fast as he could at his size. It was only me and Kaitlyn now.

"So, where will you go for tonight?" Kaitlyn asked.

"I don't know, right now I need something to eat... feels like I haven't ate anything in forever." I say looking at the red head woman.

"Why don't you come to my place? It should be ready by now." Kaitlyn smiled.

"You have a house? Why were you at your parents... this morning?" I asked looking at her.

"I was getting it remodeled. I've been staying at my parent's how for the past few days. Also I think your Eevee was sent to my house. Earlier I got a message on my phone, saying that someone had created a new storage area for my house." Kaitlyn said.

Now your just showing off Eagun.... I thought looking to the sky. I could almost hear him laughing.

"Sure. I guess I'll go to your house. Will be a good place to answer all your questions that I know you have." I say.

We walked into the village, it was beautiful tonight. I could hear the waterfall rumbling and the river gurgling as it went out to sea. The moon was slowly coming out and stars twinkled. We came to a house and Kaitlyn got the keys and unlocked the door. We entered and almost instantly was jumped by my Eevee. I caught her in my arms and she started to lick my face with her little tongue.

"Hey Eevee. Sorry I had to leave you." I said as I rubbed her head. She didn't seem to mind. She was just glad I was back.

Daisuke Mitsuharu

Punching Bag
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2023
Maya smiled slyly, towards the rather confident Seth, "It seems like it. Though, I can't say that I'm too happy to be fighting you so early on."

"But.. despite that.. I'm still looking forward to it."

She smiled, "May the best-- no. May whoever works the hardest win."

Truth be told, knowing that Seth was her ensuing opponent, was considerably relieving, despite not being able to contend with him for the concluding match. Though, it was not particularly disheartening. Maya ruminated at the thought. To think I'd be up against Seth.. Fate does work in mysterious ways. And in the weirdest ways, on top of that. Haha.

Years
A weak smile came over Seth's face at Maya's comment as both Loryn and Max made their way to the Arena. It played out as one of the closest battles of the Tournament so far. A back and forth each taking out eachother's Pokemon alternatingly, with Max narrowly being named the victor. The crowd was certainly pleased with this battle as it made up for one preceeding it.

Seth instantly got up to his feet knowing that he'd be next. He shrugged as he past by Loryn "Nice try. Congrats too you as well..I guess." He added to Max. Already making his way onto the field Seth heard the announcer call he and Maya to the Arena. Waiting for his opponent to make her way to the opposite side of the colosseum Seth looked down to Charmeleon. "I'm sure your going to get a workout this time, buddy." Then putting his focus on Maya he reached to his chest and grabbed his Masterball. "Hopefully you truly do give it your all...your going to need it Maya!" He called to her.

Last edited:

Daisuke Mitsuharu

Punching Bag
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2023
Newly arrived, Maya smiled blithely, "Of course I will! I'll give no less than my best!" She paused, "Be sure to put forth your all, too! No excuses."

"That goes for me, also." Maya remarked, rather slyly.

"Zoroark, shine on! Take center stage!" A bipedal, red- accented, dominantly black fox graced the elongated platform, its posture upright in sheer confidence, its crimson- tinted claws assuming a rather aggressive bearing. "Zoroark.. one of my older Pokemon. It's been awhile since we've fought alongside each other. But.. despite that.. our relationship is still as strong as ever. Haha."

She smiled apologetically, "Ah. Don't mind my reminiscing."

"Here we go, Seth! Let's make this a battle not to be forgotten!" Maya bellowed, rather self assuredly.

Last edited:

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Ah the pinnacle of the battle, the battle concerning Seth, final battle today. I think I will stay to watch this. I continue looking down through the invisible barrier to view the scene Seth an Maya will partake in. Seth's got something up his sleeve. He obviously wants to win this quickly as his hand contains a master ball. Something with a large amount of power must be within that ball, but who knows what that will be. I've completely forgot what Seth's, pokémon are, apart from that pesky zangoose, so I will be doing a check on his team. So, Maya the coordinator and name mimic vs Seth the almighty, he wishes anyways. Let the battle begin. This shall be interesting.

Zoroark takes the stage first, the illusion pokémon, but I don't understand why she wouldn't take illusion into effect. She must have a plan. She reminds her zoroark and the crowd how she hasn't battled in a while, and that way if she wins with this zoroark she'll end up being quite the topic. Does she want fame?

Years
"Go Dragonair!" Seth called throwing the purple ball into the air. As the Masterball cracked open the long blue Pokemon roared floating twistingly back down to the ground. 'An illusion Pokemon? Sent out first?' Seth momologued, "Dragon Dance!" Following the order Dragonair began to swivle and wave back and fourth as a red aura slowly seeped into it's body. 'Shadow Storm.' Seth communed with his Shadow Pokemon utalizing his telepathic capabilities, accented by a lime green shimmer in his eyes.

In mid-turn Dragonair rotated it's body quickly and let loose a large twisting tornado of dark energy that tore along the surface of the Arena towards Maya's Zoroark. "Unlike yours, my bond with this particular Pokemon isn't that strong, yet..Only caught her a couple days back after all!" He informed with a shrug trying to play it off as if the Dragonair simply attacked on it's own.

Last edited:

Daisuke Mitsuharu

Punching Bag
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2023
Maya gazed, awestruck, at the ensuing, spiraling gale of murky aura. Though, her rather calm demeanor implied otherwise.

"Awesome.. ! But.. I'm afraid I can't let this continue! Zoroark, seize this opportunity! Sucker punch, now!" The dappled red- black fox, in a blink of an eye, circumvented the cyclone of dark aura, and exacted a rabid right- hook, beneath the rather murky serpentine Dragonair, its rough fist shimmering with a dark, black aura. Sucker punch should have taken advantage Dragonair's first advance, by outpacing whatever move that was. Though.. this might prove to be a considerably rough battle for Zoroark. I need to finish this up. And fast. Or else..

Years
Dragonair arked it's body as it was struck full on by the speedy fox's Sucker Punch, Seth was always pretty fond of that move though, he never particularily had a Pokemon learn it. The move did hit, and dealt the first bit of damage of the match, but now Zoroark was within a close vacinity. 'Bind' Seth ordered, again mentally. As the upper portion of Dragonair's body moved back from the strike it's tail found its way behind Zoroark and wrapped up it's leg. Dragonair then proceeded to coil the rest of it's body around said fox, squeezing tightly.

Not really ever paying attention to the unfairness of his ability to speak directly into his Pokemon's head leaving his opponent's in the dark. Seth shrugged again. "Nice one, Dragonair," He smirked. "Dragon Rage!" He shouted verbally this time. As the inside of his Dragon's mouth started to glow with a bright yellow energy.

Last edited:

Daisuke Mitsuharu

Punching Bag
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2023
Maya smiled all- too slyly, "Zoroark, let loose 'Dark Pulse' and 'Night Daze', in tandem! Continuous fire, now!"

Streams of dark, black- hued ominous light shimmered upon Zoroark's jet- black fur, only to culminate in an uninterrupted successions of crescendos of dark streaks of blackened light, and tempestuous cyclones of discharges of rivulets of dark ominous aura, enveloping the rather brightly- lit setting into the murky radiance of darkened light rays, emanating from the strongly- channeled streams of dark aura, originating from Zoroark. Ah.. ! What intensity.. ! I hadn't expect that to pack this much of a punch.. !

Years
Suddenly overcome by an emmence dark vortex of two simultanious moves launched by the coiled Zoroark, Dragonair was sent flying back and as for its Dragon Rage technique, that too, was sent way off course slamming into the partition of the field and the audiance. Dragonair wriggled on the ground, but slowly lifted its head back up the jewel under it's neck began to glow as it powered up another move, but quickly died down as she dropped back to the ground.

Seth sighed and non-chalantly withdrew his Pokemon. "Good effort, Dragonair...not quite up to par, but whatever." He spoke more to himself returning the ball to his chest as he gripped a Luxury ball. He then however looked to Charmeleon who shook with anticipation. "Fair enough...it's all you." Seth spoke quietly motioning with his head for the Fire Pokemon to take the stage.

"Chaaar!" The lizard launched a searing flame into the air as he ran forard but stopped a couple paces from the fox opponent, a smile over his face. 'Really didn't want you to go rushing in so quickly there, bud. You are afterall my ace in the hole.' Seth shoke his head and sighed again but soon looked back up with a wide devious smile. "After you!" He called to Maya.

Daisuke Mitsuharu

Punching Bag
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2023
"Alright! Well.. if you say so!"

Maya bellowed, "Zoroark, tread carefully, and follow up with a 'Night Slash' maneuver!"

The dark- tinted fox hastened towards its rather confident foe, its jagged- edged claws bared, bathed in dark, shadowy aura, and its expression as aggressive as its posture.

"Zo- Zoro- Zoroark!" The crimson accented, albeit dominantly dark, fox bellowed in amusement, as it had further advanced towards the considerably upright Charmeleon. Truth be told, the rather amused Zoroark had longed to contend with a foe of Charmeleon's caliber; it was truly an honor. Though, despite that, the sleek dark- crimson fox had its sights set on victory.

Years
Charmeleon watched his opponent move it's advances with just his eyes, the rest of his body remained still, up until the last moment as the fox swung its shadow enveloped claws. Charmeleon didn't fully dodge rather, just manuvered his body to narrowly avoid the swing of Zoroark's Night Slash. 'Tread carefully...' Seth repeated Maya's words in his mind, he knew that her Pokemon would still be at full guard, even during the process of its attacks.

Charmeleon held his smile as he could tell that the Zoroark was particularily pleased with his decission to take the match into his own hands. Though it seemed as he was standing defenslessly Charmeleon was actually quite prepared. He rotated his body and swung at Zoroark's face with his tail letting loose a few glowing embers simultaniously from the flame on its tip.

'Hmm? Charmeleon seems a bit too at ease...Wonder how long he'll hold it. Been awhile since he went all out..Even agaisnt Shadow Aggron, he was holding back.' Seth thought as he watched his Pokemon manuver around his opponent, analyzing the reaction speed, tactic, and other various methods of battle posed by Maya's Zoroark. Charmeleon was definatly among the most level headed Pokemon Seth had ever encountered, but still, when he reached that point. Seth hoped it wouldn't be nessaccery, after all he did promise Loryn that he wouldn't resort to his usual method of brutally over powering his opponent at any cost.

Daisuke Mitsuharu

Punching Bag
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2023
The crimson- dark, bipedal fox swiftly parried its foe's strike with a simple undulating rebuttal from its dark, bared claws, its expression yet still retaining its wariness. Zoroark, then, hastily leaped backwards, yet still wary of its foe's course of action.

"Zoroark, night slash! Aim true!"

Zoroark, then, propelled a swift thrust towards the crimson Charmeleon, but reverted its stance, and executed an overheard strike, coupled with a definitive thrust, its rapid, albeit deviating postures and advances cleanly woven in vivid unity.

"Zo- zoro- Zoroark!" The darkly crimson- hued fox bellowed in sheer thrill. Though, its tone retained its lingering wariness.

Years
Charmeleon held his ground as Zoroark deflected his tail off to the side, before leaping back to give some distance between the two. Charmeleon huffed at this and spat out a small flame to the side getting in a more offensive position as Zoroark was again ordered a Night Slash from Maya. It rushed forward at first in a straight on thrust, but coupled it with an downward swing from over head. "Slash! Iron Tail!" Seth called out.

Again spinning his body fluidly so that his metalic tail caught the over head swing, and his own claws met those of the Zoroark. Seth sighed directed, "Flamethrower!" Charmeleon growled then let out a long stream of fire at it's locked opponent. Before immitating his opponent by falling back if only slightly.

Daisuke Mitsuharu

Punching Bag
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2023
Zoroark swiftly sidestepped, thus eluding the rivulet of fiery inferno. Though, a vestige of the aforementioned flame had grazed onto its tender jet- black fur.

Maya smiled, impressed, "Amazing.. you're the second opponent to ever counter that maneuver."

"But.."

She bellowed, "Zoroark, double team, distance yourself and encircle your foe!" In a blink of an eye, the darkly crimson fox had leaped backwards and withdrew a short distance from its similarly crimson adversary.

Apparitions of the crimson fox began to spontaneously materialize, upon Maya's rather intense behest. The strikingly similar apparitions, then, began circling the red Charmeleon, each with its claws bared.

Years
"Thanks for the compliment, but I'm afraid your not dealing with your average Trainer, or Charmeleon here. Might just have a few more tricks up my sleeve!" Seth called back. Taking a moment to examine each of the Zoroark's carefully, Charmeleon couldn't distinguish the fakes from the real. He then lowered his head down and shot out a thick Smokescreen from his mouth to shroud his body in the billowing black cloud. Without warning Charmeleon used his hidden status to release another Flamethrower, this time he spun his body to drag the flame across each of the Zoroark clones.

Daisuke Mitsuharu

Punching Bag
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2023
Maya smiled pleasingly. Charmeleon and Seth sure are the best of friends.. The chemistry between them is truly resonant, palpable even. Haha. It surely reminds of Togekiss..

"Zo- zoro!" The darkly crimson fox bellowed, his tone pained, as the rivulets of fevered flame had fiercely scorched its tender fur with its searing embrace.

"Zoroark.. !" Maya bellowed worryingly. Truth be told, she became considerably disheartened as Zoroark had become ensnared into the flame's searing grasp; her expression was as grave and distressed as her tone.

"Zo- zoro- Zoroark!" Zoroark clamored self- assuredly and nobly, his merry gaze shifting to the rather visibly vexed Maya, standing firmly upright. Maya smiled. That's my boy.. To think you'd still fight after taking the brunt of a blow that severe.. I can't.. I'm so.. so glad.

"Your courage.. inspires my courage.." Maya murmured, albeit inaudibly.

Maya smiled self- assuredly, "Alright Zoroark! It's now or never.. ! Take stance! It's time to show them what we can do.. together!" In a blink of an eye, Zoroark assumed a rather liberated, albeit aggressive, bearing, its claws unfolded.

Though, the dark- crimson fox relented, its dark- patched tail undulating in worry. "Zoro- zoro.. ?"

"Don't worry, buddy. You're my sword.. and I'm your shield. We're the perfect combination!" Maya remarked merrily. She smiled, "Just believe in yourself, whether win or lose." Zoroark smiled, his aggressive gaze shifting towards its crimson foe. "Zoro- zoro!" He bellowed, with sheer confidence.

"Now.. double team once more!" Shadowy phantasms of the darkly crimson fox came into light, jagged claws bared uprightly, assuming an aggressive bearing.

Maya smiled. Now..

As the plume of unrelenting black smog faded, Zoroark and its shadowy apparitions began their hustling advance, zigzagging, as a stratagem to shroud its nearing counter measures.

Maya smiled, fully aware of her preceding course of action, "Night Slash! Thrust feint, then shift to an overhead strike!"

The crimson- black accented fox, then, propelled a lightning- fast thrust, only to revert to an overhead strike mid- stance; truth be told, it was a considerably demanding maneuver to properly parry, as it was to wholly execute; it was a rather sly maneuver to penetrate through one's defenses, eloquently woven to properly catch one's foe off guard.

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I took a seat on Kaitlyn's couch, not thinking, and got some dirt on it.

"Oh crap! Sorry Kaitlyn! I wasn't thinking before I took a seat." I said looking over at her.

"Oh that's fine. I can clean it up with in a few seconds." She said reaching to her waist.

"Alright everyone! Come on out!" She yelled throwing 6 pokeballs in the air.

Pikachu, Dedenne, Pangoro, Nidoqueen, Reuniclus and a Azumarill came out.

"You got a nice collection of pokemon. Do you think I could let my pokemon out as well?" I asked, standing up and looking at her pokemon.

"Sure, I don't mind, this house is big enough for most pokemon. Also, these aren't my only pokemon. I have a few down at the daycare and I have small Pikachu that isn't very old somewhere around here. He is probably hiding. He can be shy." Kaitlyn said.

I looked around the house, I hadn't noticed how big the house actually was. I was a bit surprise. The living room alone could fit 20 pokemon. I threw my pokeballs in the air and my Absol, Blaziken, Empoleon, Flygon, Krookodile, and Gardevoir appeared. Eevee was standing on my head.

"Hey guys, this is Kaitlyn's house. Don't mess it up. This is where we will be staying tonight. This is also where you will be sent when I change you out...." I trail off as I saw a little yellow mouse looking at me from the upstairs railing. When it noticed I spotted it, he ran upstairs.

My pokemon all nodded and greeted one another with Kaitlyn's pokemon. Blaziken and Pangoro became friends quickly, probably because they were both Fighting Types.

"What do you want to eat Iruko?" Kaitlyn's soothing voice came out.

I turned around and looked at Kaitlyn and quickly turned away and closed my eyes.

"Oops! Sorry Iruko, I am not use to having company! Let me put a shirt on real quick." Kaitlyn said.

I could tell she was extremely embarrassed. She still had her undergarments on, but still.

"Uh... Pizza sounds good. By the way, do you think I could use your shower. I really need a bath.... I probably needed to go to the store and buy some new clothes as well..." I asked.

"Sure it is through the door, at the end of the hall to your left. I can run to my parent's house real fast to see if you can borrow some clothing real quick. I will call the pizza place here in Agate Village first." She answered.

"All right, well I am going to take a quick shower. I will probably still be in the shower when you return." I said heading to the door she told me about.

When I exited the room, she said something, but I could not hear her completely. I also saw the little yellow pokemon again, and again it ran off when I saw it. Eevee quickly followed after it and disappeared. I figured they had known each other already.

Years
Charmeleon managed to evade the first lightning fast thrust but was caught along the left side of his face by the over head strike sending him straight down into the dirt. Charmeleon snorted as dust from the ground below him wafted away. His head lifted up to the Dark fox, and his eyes narrowed, yet only slightly. A burst of fire escaped his mouth in Zoroark's direction, but only to cause a distraction long enough for him to regain his footing. As the clones of Zoroark disappeared once the combo was complete Charmeleon growled at his opponet. He rushed forward, and swung with an Iron Tail to the Pokemon's chest, then continued to spin with a double Slash with each of his extended claws, following up with a second Iron Tail, this one was lower and targeted toward Zoroark's ankles. He then finished up his rotation, and stopped with his mouth aimed directly at the crimson accented black Pokemon, after a deep inhale another searing Flamethrower was unleashed with much more ferocity.

Seth smirked. 'He's starting to get into this...not quite going all out, but Maya's definatly starting to push her luck with him.'

Last edited:
Back