• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Life After Death OOC [M]

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Actually that helps :D Thank you very much! I just got to be careful where I go with this is order to make it enjoyable for all. I was up a lot last night trying to figure out the plot. Already got the first night.

Basically, whaty I will do, is slowly try to uncover each persons goal in life within the missions they do for battlefront (e.g the first mission is..)

Spoiler:

IggyKoopa

#429: magical pokémon
Years
Spoiler:

Gee, that sounds familiar. :P

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
It's supposed to :) Its one of the actual missions in angel beats, but I tghought considering we hqave a rock star in our midsts, it would make a good mission

Khawill

<3
Years
Name: Larvett (Larvae) Specs
Description:
Spoiler:

Past Life: Harvett's parents were both military members. When they moved, it was mentally straining on his older sister, and each time sent her into a depression. Eventually she ended up committing suicide when he was seven and Harvett was left an only child. His parents could not do anything about their assignments though, but felt bad about cutting him away from friends every few years.

After his sister's suicide, Harvett couldn't make friends at any school he went to. He would often become extremely anxious around people. He showed no interests, and could never smile. He was prone to breaking down in tears during elementary school, often hallucinating his sister's death during class. During middle school he was beat up for it (the kids saw it as him being a "crybaby")

During his first year in highschool, he had been seen as an emotionless kid. His parents had moved him to his seventh school system, and he was all alone again. He had begun holding in all of his emotions at this point, and didn't attempt to socialize. He would listen in on conversations though, and often wanted to speak up but never could. By this time his father had retired, and had trouble finding a job. He became an alcoholic (nonviolent) and spent most of time ignoring his son, only really getting up to fawn over his wife (who he had become extremely dependent on).

His mother was sent on a deployment and had died overseas. His father didn't take it well and spiraled into a depression much like his sister. Both of them were killed in house fire.

Goal in life: He really just wants to be happy for once. (Though he doesn't know it exactly)

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Uh-uh. :) If Khawil and Emerald join soon then they can participate in night 1.

Ill be posting chapters per ingame day.

Maxew555

You can call me Max :D
Years
Haha 90FC3C, now things are heating up between Jacques and Skyla aswell! Also, a quick question, I know siiadams/Darren in-game will be up on stage, but who else?

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
stupid question: are the instruments in the same room or somewhere else?

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
90Fwhatever - Angel has already left. I explained in my post that she hid round a corner. Also dont be shocked if a mod msgs you about yr posts -its under 100 words.

Also yeah the music is in a different room. only tose who arent skyla and nate have access to it.

HINT HINT -LET THE FIRST MISSION BEGIN!

siiadams

Years
Life After Death needs more life in it. We have enough death already! Where's the love?

siiadams

Years
I think there is room left. I'm not the GM, but I'm pretty sure there's some spots open.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
haha, I dunno what to say really. Not much is happening and I just don't know how to make it interesting. I'm not an excellent gm anyways. If anyone wants to get the defribulator, I shall now declare this rp free for all - make whatever the hell you want up.

(that should be interesting)

Back