• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anyone want some free Houndours?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 10, 2013
I'm breeding them to get a shiny, so I have a ton. I can get almost any nature you would like, gender is not an issue!

Let me know if you're interested.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 10, 2013
Still many many Houndours available. They have the nature of Early Bird and Flash Fire.

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
Years
Sure, I have Y so I don't have one yet. If you've got a female Modest w/ Flash Fire, I'd like that. If not Modest, then Timid. I won't get out of work til 5 hours from now though. XD

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 10, 2013
Sure, I have Y so I don't have one yet. If you've got a female Modest w/ Flash Fire, I'd like that. If not Modest, then Timid. I won't get out of work til 5 hours from now though. XD

Just let me know when you're back and we can trade. :]

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 10, 2013
Contacting everyone. Many Houndours still available of course.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 4, 2013
me please a timid or a modest one would be great thanks

3050- 8856- 5702
please pm me and ill be online = )

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 12, 2013
i'd be interested in getting a houndour, i don't think they're available in y. my friend code is 1736-1294-2161 could i get one with a flash fire special ability gender isn't really an issue. i'm online most days

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 15, 2014
I would LOVE one. (Or really as many as you'd like to send over, haha. Female preferred, with any of the following natures: Naughty, Mild, Rash, or any of the neutral natures, and Flash Fire ability. (Of course all of these are if you have one readily available, I'll take anything I can get.

:D My FC is 2852 - 8283 - 6691

Redingard

The Rider Breeds Pokemon
Years
A Male Modest Houndour would be to die for, for me anyways. FC is 0087-2907-0241. I can give ya a Spiritomb or two with Infiltrator. Natures could be a little difficult on my end, but I'll do my best.

BunnyRice

Busy with breed requests! ♥
Years
I'll trade you one of my breeded pokemon for a female hounder with Adament or any other nature that increases atk but doesn't lower speed. Contact me and limme know, I got a variety of Pokemon, some with hidden, some with bred moves.

Years
  • Seen May 5, 2016
A Male Hondour with Modest and Flash Fire would be perfect! :D

My FC is 3024 5608 9775

Flyingtacos

Flyingtacos? WTF!?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 24, 2014
If you have a Timid Flash Fire Houndoor I would definitely like one, FC in sig, PM me if you still have any left. The nature isn't much of a dealbreaker though, I have a Timid Ditto, so I really would just need Flash Fire.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 14, 2013
May I have a female with Modest/Naughty nature with Flash Fire.
FC: 0834-1067-3090

Back